Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RayneBondPT1: STARRING MERYL STREEP, TOMMY LEE JONES, & INTRODUCING PIRATE ARRRZRAEL!
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-14-2014, 09:51 AM

RAYNE BOND IN:
DR. THEO THUNDERBALLZ & THE HANNAH W/THE GOLDEN GUNN!!!

--ooc kinda: ree-posted, cuz pics dont always show 4 me + AZRAEL EREBUS MAKES HIS BIG SCREEN DEBUT AS A FUCKIN' PIRATE. i watched it the 1st time, i was cryin' tears ah joy ovah he' CUZ IT'S BEAUTIFUL I TELLS YA!!!

enjoy, you lovely fuckwits out there in tv land. <3 --

I Said:That's the difference between you and me... I've had all these ideas that I just keep pushing off...
When you want something? You make it happen. Right then and there.

She Said:Yep... So let's make this happen.

00$: What would I ever do without you?

Hannypenny: As far as I can remember, Shane, you've never had me.

--they appear--

[Image: film-hopesprings-splsh_zpsff22d503.jpg]

OO$: "Can't blAme a gal for trYing."

[Image: shbamphjq-wordsarenotenough_zps4f0a5d1a.png]

#WithSpecialAwkwardMaskedAppearanceBy_

[Image: shane-o-macanonsays-moreactionlesstalkim...89c52b.png]

S: iBelieve you once had a relationship with 's wife.

00$: That was a long time ago, S... before she was married. I didn't realize it was public knowledge.

Hannypenny: Queen and country, Shane.

00$: YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT iAm!!

Hannypenny: ...it's an expression, you imbEcile.

S: Well, your Mission, Double-Oh DollarSign, whether you choose to accept it or not, is to travel to the Pacific. From there, find out whether or someone in his organization sent that plane off course, and Y. Use your relationship with Mrs. , if necessary.

00$: IMPOSSIBLE, I doubt if he'll remember me.

M: I REMEMBER YOU, WOULD'JA WANNA COME BACK TO THE ORGANIZATION, HUH, HUH, WOULD'JA GEORGE, WOULD'JA?!

Hannypenny: If I'm not mistaken, iDo Believe John remembers hYm.

S: Well, why don't the two of you troddle off to the WarZone, Hannypenny and I have some...business, to attend to.

M: Me and geoRge are friends...

Hannypenny: Yes, quite. *she said, gazing longingly into S's eyes*

00$: My name is not 'George', it's not 'Rayne', It's-- PRyCE DIED DOWN THERE, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYIN'AH DO, I-- GAWD DAMMIT HANNYPENNY HELP MEEEE!!

--Agent 00$ is led away by Agent M, all the while Dollah Sign looks over his/her shoulder, a bewildered expression on its face, silently mouthing but a few simple words, "I AM GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS ONE IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO, ANON, AND YOUR LITTLE MASK TOO!!", only not so silently, or simple, but hey, wouldja expect anything less? they don't call him 'the mouth of the south' for nothin', actually.... they call him/her that for a few reasons...he/she seems slightly worRied--

Hannypenny: So... you have the 'top secret item' I requested?

S: Naturally. ALL...natural.

--Agent S removes the mask!!--

[Image: steve-carell-gq.jpg]

"And I carry it in a classy-ass pipe, cuz I'm fancy as fuck."

HP: You've even grown a mustache... Kinda.

-- APPEARS!!--

[Image: tumblr_mr2i0eImKJ1sd915qo1_1280.jpg]

"WHERE'S MADDY, THAT TWO-TIMIN' FLOOZIE?! And 'S'.....we all know who you are, we can see your MUSTACHE, you EVIL BASTARD!! Everyone knows ALL evil clones have silly mustaches or goatees, IT'S IN THE HANDBOOK FOR THESE KINDA FILMS, it's common knowledge you FIEND!!"

S: Hahahah, so, 'The Real Slim ' decided to stand up, isn't that droll, isn't that conveeeeenient, who'dya think IaM, SATAN(-atan/atan/atan)?!

"I only know you had Rayner Boned sent to the Pacific because that's the EXACT location that you sent Dr. Theo....TO DIE!!"

*HANNYPENNY IS SHOCKED cuz she put her sweater on right outta the dryer, that Static'll get'cha every Time*

--Fade2Stat--BUT WAIT!!

MADDY APPEARS!!

[Image: pushing-daisies-eye-patch.jpg]

"I Am NOT a 'two-timing floozie', I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIM SO IT DOESN'T COUNT, YA MOOK!! That stupid mask is convincing, you know, and besides, who wouldn't wanna fuck Charlie Sheen, even if it is just a mask? Charlie Sheen would probably even fuck him, WHILE he's fuckin' seven other broads, WHILE he's bangin' seven gram rawkz, WHILE he's bi-winning, WHILE he's bangin' Jack from Will&Grace or whoever that Half a Man was, and also, it was just ONE TIME, so your facts are all wrong. Plus I'm pregnant."

*DUN-DUN-DUNNNN*

|fade to gunn gettin' raped by gilly, nippin' him right in the--BUTT WAIT!!|

IT'S NURSE TIGRIS WITH A GAWD DAMNED SYRINGE!!

[Image: elle-driver.jpeg]

HERE COMES MR. XWF KINDA SORTA--

[Image: kano-mortal-kombat-movie.jpg]

OR DR. V, NOT REALLY, HERE'S SPONGE-AZ SPACE HUMAN PANTS!!

[Image: 270px-Xander_Harris.gif]

lookin' all human and shit, bout tah drown his sorrows and drink his unnaturaly born human life away, that's depressing, HERE HE IS AS A PIRATE--

[Image: piratexander_zpscc9e859c.jpg]

he got some ugly ass teeth, that's what'cha get for suckin' sebby's skeletor cock, and speakin' of pussies with cock, REEVE APPEARS!!

[Image: studmuffin.jpg]

........gat dam. ...nuff said.

IT'S THAT BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY, BIG POPPA FEDER!!

[Image: rooster-cogburn.jpg]

HERE COMES GOOD OL' SID FEDER!!

[Image: John-Wayne-True-Grit.jpg]

EVERYTHING'S TEN TIMES BETTER WITH EYE PATCHES, EYE PATCHES GALORE, IT'S EYE PATCH MADNESS, IT'S EYE PATCH WARFARE, IT'S SHOVIN' AS MANY EYEPATCH PICS INTO ONE POST AS POSSIBLE, IT'S EYEPATCH-MANIA 69, AND OHMIGAWD, SPEAKIN' OF 'MANIA', N.A.Z.I. APPEARS!!

[Image: Valkyrie460.jpg]

AND HE'S FOLLOWED CLOSELY FROM BEHIND BY JOHN BLACK, ALMOST DANGEROUSLY CLOSE IF YA ASK ME WHICH YOU'RE NOT, BUTT FUCK YOU, I DO WHAT I WANT!!!

[Image: 400px-Avengers_429.jpg]

|fade2black|

#feel

#the

[Image: bro-o.gif]

#BANG

[Image: static.gif]

|i'm gonna break the rayne cycle. i'm gonna shake up the sysTem. i'm gonna destroy my ego... there's a time and a place tah die.|

C://_analysis_initialized. ..

[Image: deniroanalyzethis_zps22b65d95.png]

"...But This ain't it."

//analysiscomplete.to-TO BE MUDDA FUKKIN GAWD DAMNED CONTINUED NEXT TIME IN PARTO DOS--WHO SHOT N.A.Z.I, STICK AROUND FER THE EXCITING CONTINUATION, YOU SUNZ AH BITCHEZ AN' BITCHEZ OF SUNS AND SUNNAMUGUNNZ AND TOMMY GUNN AND BILLY 'THE BADD AZZ' BUBBA-RAY CYRUS, AND MILEY CYRUS, AND 'THE ONE', BUBBA-RAY MONTANA, AND KEEP THEM TITTIEZ SHAKIN' NOT STIRRED, WHOOP WHOOP!!//westside4life,neeyukahPEACE//tbc
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-14-2014, 03:13 PM

--reeve appears--

(07-14-2014, 01:47 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Thanx pot you've saved me again!

[Image: mandashow_zps914901af.jpg]

--lets out a drag, and smiles through a ring of smoke--

"Every day.... Keep movin'. Peace."

--R.G./A.B./Ask Ashley/That'sMe<3
Hate Post Like Post