Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Xtreme Files Part Two
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-05-2014, 04:17 AM

This scene began like any other. Cain sat in the boiler room of an undisclosed arena. Steam whistles from a nearby pipe,shrouding the Master of Pain just like the shadows which shroud him at night on his "hunting expeditions". He is a silohouette, his red glowing eyes like coals in the darkness. He looks into the camera, and you feel a shiver down your spine as you watch. He is fear. He is hatred. He is your nightmare.

"I have plans."

"Big plans."

"These plans started a couple of nights ago with a young girl named Misty. Full name, Amythyst Renee Jennings. Yes, Miako knows. Lillith knows. Hell, Lillith put me up to it. But I accomplished what I needed to accomplish and that's what matters. Just like the match with Sebastian Duke. Did I win? No. But the Cainaanites saw me face down one of the legends of this establishment and match him move for move. I earned his respect, and believe it or not, that matters. Because all of Xtreme will know my name. Including you..."

He grins evilly. He is facing a huge name on Wednesday. A man who has been gone for a long time yet decuded to reshow his face.

"...Eli James The Fourth. That meansthere were only three others before you. Exactly like you. Duplicates, a family of Eli. Eli,you may not know who I am, but I know you. I've been watching you...studying you. I thought you were dead, by my original assumption is apparently proven wrong as here I see your name beside mine on a card. And on Warfare, no less. How fitting, Mister James. How fitting that I, a living, breathing machine of war should come upon yet another XWF main stay. How fitting that yet another chance to prove myself comes along and how fitting that I, as usual, am prepared."

Said The Original Beast as he flashed his fangs in the darkness.

"Hahaha...how fitting indeed..." his expression becomes one of dead seriousness. "Mister James, I am giving you the opportunity now. This opportunity? Well, it's one I suggest you take, because I do not do this often. But human, I implore you to go ahead and sign a waiver. Yes, a waiver stating that anything I do to you, XWF will not be held responsible for. Because being a former General Manager, I am sure that you don't want to cost the company millions in medical bills. I guess what I am trying to say, well ..."

He shrugs.

"I'm going to hurt you and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it."

This particular scene fades to black with that threat lingering in the air.

"Hello Agent Harris."

"Miss Jennings. Have a seat."

Miss Amythyst Jennings sat across from the agent wearing her best yellow sundress. Two days after her "rape" at the hands of the Nefarious Cain, she is already showing a pregnancy. What's weirder? She is showing a three week old pregnancy. In two days. Yes, I know it's weird. Harris looked over his notes. He looked at Jennings with a puzzled look.

"Miss Jennings, how long ago was your last sexual experience? Before the assault?"

"A year, Agent Harris..." She smiled. "...and it wasn't an assault. It was a beautiful experience. He showed me things I'd never seen before. We did things that I'd never done with anyone before. It was wonderful."

The look on her face was one of pure entrancement. Her eyes were half closed with a euphoric look and she was grinning from ear to ear. The look was priceless. Harris narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, but my notes show that you are three weeks into the first trimester of pregnancy. You know lying to a Federal agent is illegal, right?"

"Yes sir. I know. But I am telling you the truth. Yesterday, I couldn't stop eating. And as soon as I would eat, I would throw up. Like morming sickness. Strangely though, when Iate red meat, I never got sick. I felt satisfied, you know?"

"Strange. But he is a monster, after all..."

"Cain it NOT a monster! He is a kind, loving man! A generous lover, Agent Harris!"

Her neck was bandaged, the claw marks under those bandages throbbing. Harris pointed to the bandages.

"What's that? Did Cain do that to you?"

Her cheeks flushed, she smiled and rubbed the wound.

"Yes, he did. We got a bit rough. They say that you get crazy on a full moon night though, know?"

"It was a full moon?"

He opened up his smart phone, looking over the calender. The moon cycles. He raised an eyebrow.

"Well shit...indeed was..."

She giggled.

"It was the best fuck I'd ever had!"

He looked at her flatly.

"Please watch you language, Miss Jennings. This is a law enforcement agency."

"Oops...umm...sorry. But yeah, he was really good to me. Why are you looking for him?"

"I'm afraid that's classified information, Miss Jennings."

She held her stomach in contemplation and looked down in confusion.

"O...kay. Can I go now?"

"Certainly Miss Jennings. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day."

The young woman left. As he watched her leave, he shook his head. She was pregnant? With his child? Cain's child? He had alot of work to do, and judging by the speed of the pregnancy, he had to work quickly. He phoned his superiors...

-Scene Two: To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Ozymandias (06-05-2014)