Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Example
Sterling Steal

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-15-2014, 01:57 AM

Backstage at the latest XWF Show a up and coming interviewer is wondering through the hallways

"Mr. Steal !"

He is looking frantically for Sterling Steal he opens up a door and luck seems to have found him

"There you are ! I've been looking all over for you once I found out you were on the card next Monday !"

The camera man shows a small room with the English flag hanging on the far wall

A 40 inch plasma screen tv hanging on the wall playing Johnny Saint matches and a small mini bar is closest to the cameraman and the enthusiastic reporter

Steal is sitting on a small leather couch he is well dressed in a dark charcoal suit with a white dress shirt and a silver tie

He looks very annoyingly at the two men who have walked in his dressing room

"What the hell do you want ?!"

The reporter smiles nervously at the cameraman he is clearly sweating heavily

"I am just here to get your thoughts and opinions about your match next week"

he says laughing nervously

Steal stands up adjusting his tie as the reporter slowly takes a step back

Steals cold eyes go from the reporter to the camera

"I came to the XWF for a challenge...I came here to establish myself as the best wrestler in the world"

He scoffs

"And all I have gotten in my time here is men who claimed they could give me a fight who claimed they had what it took to beat me but once they stepped in the ring when all the chips were down they turned out to be nothing but a fucking disappointment."

He looks down for a brief moment

"Now next week they have me wrestling a women ?"

his face is turning red and his voice rises and breaks

"A fucking bitch !"

Steal grabs the mini bar and tosses it aside and stomps on it multiple times

Steal rips off his tie and throws off his jacket

The reporter is in the corner breathing heavily

"I am going to be a nightmare for the people at the office next Monday night and for all of you fans that think I am a asshole well just wait to next week !"

"Because I see now that I have to do something terrible I have to show how serious I am and that means for you Arryn I have to beat the hell out of you until management and Heyman and Hogan and Lesnar and everyone else in the locker room and in the back that I am serious !"

A evil smiles shows up on his face out of no where

"Who knows maybe I will get some enjoyment out of beating all my frustration out of you Arryn. Believe me its not going to be a quick in and out for you. no no no I am going to make a example out of you and beat your cute little ass in and out of the ring."

"I am going to make sure for now on I am not booked wrestling losers and overzealous bitches and instead I am wrestling real men ! former champions and champions !"

"Arryn if you have any brains or common since you will keep your ass out of the ring with me. You will not show up anywhere near Texas on Monday for if you do I will give you a beating I will break you in half and I will show everyone what happens to those who are not ready for the storm that is Sterling Steal. Now get the fuck out of my way !"

Steal pushes the camera man aside as he storms out up the hallway.
Edit