Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 08:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gay News At Ten(Rp 4)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-05-2014, 07:10 PM

.....Breaking News on Rhode Island's local news station, channel ten....

We see the news anchor at his desk as some epic news music plays in the background. He's an older man in his late fourties, portly, with short grey hair, and brown eyes. He has a thick black mustache and wears a grey blazer with a white shirt and royal blue tie. As he begins to speak, a picture of an explosion is shown in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm Luke Johnson and we here at channel ten have just gotten word of a tragedy. Reportedly a hospital went up in flames today in what authorities are calling a freak accident. The explosion happened this morning at about seven am, and leveled two whole city blocks. No word on survivors as of yet, but so far there have been over one hundred twenty seven confirmed deaths. Let's go to the scene now, where our colleague Michael Barrines has been covering this story all day. Michael?"

The scene changed. What we see is a smoldering pile of rubble with rescue workers pushing gurneys out. Every gurney is covered with a white sheet, as they are dead. Yes, more dead people. It's the gimmick of Cain, history's first murderer. Anyway, Michael is a young african american wearing white slacks and a pink shirt. Because black people wear bright colors. Michael sighed and shook his head.

"Luke, the scene here is one of pure destruction. Authorities are wondering how this could have possibly happened, but it seems to have originated in the oxygen room."

"How does something like this happen, Michael? I thought only Medical Personnel were allowed in the E-tank room."

"They are, Luke. But it seems that this particular facility was in total disrepair, according to the local authorties. Many complaints have been issued, and DHEC is conducting a formal investigation. I'll have more on the situation at Ten."

"Thanks Michael. Next up, gay bars? A great place for like minded men or the newest fad in ice cream? We'll be right back!"

The cold pavement felt good beneath my bare feet as I walked down the abandoned highway. Yes, it was an abamdoned highway which was normally used by dumb redneck truckers. I'd managed to find a trenchcoat in my travels, which was perfectly fine in a pinch. But then again, Rhode Island was a long ways away. Not like I could call Miako. They took my phone when I'd supposedly died. I'm sure the rumors of my demise had gotten to Morbid Angel by now. After all, he knew where the hospital I was in was.

Dirty bastard. Didn't even send me any flowers.

But I digress. Here I am, walking down the road with my fuckin' ding dong swinging back and forth. But I knew that I needed clothes. Both clothes and transportation. I walked along further, scanning the horizon for lights when I saw brightly colored neon lights in the distance. It was then that I heard Legions' command.

(You're not going to like that, Cain.)

"But I need clothing, and transportation. I am not showing up to a Fags of Death Match nude."

(Right, because you like Vagina. But Cain...)

"Nonsense! Just let me go do my thing, and feed you."

(*Ethereal Sigh*)

"Man Handlers".

Now that's a place where tough men and women hang out! Maybe I'll just go in there and get myself some nice jeans, and some leather. Oh! And look at all these Harleys...all beautiful chrome and multiple colors! Blue! Black! Okay, the purple is okay...and...pink? Must be one of their girlfriends' bikes, right?

Alright, so I walked into the bar. I was so expecting to hear "Bad to the Bone" by George Thoroughgood, but instead, I heard Mariah Carey's "Sweet Fantasy".

"What...the...fuck?"

(TOLD YA SO!)

"Shut up, Legion!"

(Hey, do not hate us because we were right. Man Handlers? Really? You had to know it was a gay bar.)

I felt like a steak in a room full of hungry lions. All the men, clad in leather like the lead singer of Judas Priest were staring me down. I knew what I must do however. Honestly, I was a huge fanof the terminator franchise. So as I walked through the bar, I put on abrave face. I had a mission to accomplish, no matter how stupid I looked physically. I scanned the bar scene slowly. Then, spotted a large, hairy man about my size who wore exactly what I was looking for. Black leather pants, black leather jacket, boots, and get this. Shades!

(Really? The Arnold Schwarzenaggar look?)

"YOU said that I would have freedom as long as I fed you souls. So there. If I want to look like the Terminator then I'm gonna look like the mother fucking Terminator!"

(You're attracting attention, Cain. Do what you have to do and get out.)

Fuck.

The "bear" came close to me with a big smile, and the worst part was? He had a boner. I'm not kidding. He was hard.

"See something you like, honey?"

I probably should have listened to Legion. Or at least just hitchhiked. But you probably guessed already what my answer was.

"Give me your clothes."

Ewwww! He just threw an arm around me and pulled me toward the restroom area. This isn't working out as I'd planned! Not at all!

"Oh sweetie, I'm gonna give you alot more than my clothes! Come with me, kay? You are so tense!"

Ugh. He massaged my shoulders as we walked. I'm getting pissed.

(You know exactly what to do when you are out of sight, Cain. Focus. Take what you want.)

As the door shut and locked behind us, I stood there. He continued massaging my shoulders, yet I didn't react. I didn't feel anything from this. I asked him...

"So which bike is your's?"

"The pink one. With the black flames, of course. Come on honey, get more comfortable! It's party time!"

I could deal with the color scheme, especially considering that noone would ever make fun of a man riding a pink Harley. Dressed like The Terminator. You know what I mean. Ugh. The 's kissing my neck. I feel anger burning inside me, and I grit my teeth...canines becoming elongated. Fingernails becoming talons.

(Do it. Now Cain.)

"Does you penis not work?"

I stared at him coldly, my eyes flashing a fiery red. Like windows into Hell. You knew what would happen soon if you were watching at all. My hand grasped the sink behind me as he stared back at me, terrified.

"What.....what.....are you?"

"Fear himself."

CRASH! SNAP!

My strength was incredible since accepting Legion. Even better than with my brother. I knew he was dead but something overcame me.i couldn't stop pounding his skull with the broken sink. The truth is, I was my brother the whole time. I saw HIS blood. HIS grey matter. I heard Legion yelling in my head.

(CAIN! STOP! YOU HAVE WHAT YOU CAME FOR!)

I stopped myself with everything in my body. I had to fight the rage. The urge to kill had overpowered me. I sat there for a moment, covered in blood and grey matter. Then, I took what I came for and quietly snuck out of the restroom wearing his clothes. Jingling the keys in my hand, I mounted the aforementioned pink Harley and the engine roared to life. I made SURE "Bad To The Bone" blasted from it's speakers as I sped down the highway toward Rhode Island.

Hi. I'm Miako. I'm sitting here in our new hotel room and Romulus has yet to show. Has anyone seen my Romulus? I'm keeping the door locked...being alone is spooky...

-To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post