Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Darkness
Sterling Steal

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2014, 12:52 PM

The Camera opens up to show Sterling Steal standing up next to a huge mirror in a small empty room.

He is wearing a tailored blue Italian suit with a white shirt and a black tie and black oxfords.

He leans next to the mirror and gently runs his hand on it for a few seconds before showing a slight smile on his face.

He looks at the camera briefly with a grin before speaking.

“Mirror mirror on the way who is the best wrestler of them all

He scoffs and looks at himself briefly in the mirror before turning back to the camera.

“You may not know it Vlad but despite how insignificant you may seem to everyone in this business you do in fact serve a purpose”

“In fact there is a significant reason you and I will meet in Mexico and for one night in your life you will serve a higher purpose then lurking in the shadows.”

He steps in front of the camera talking to it his voice rises.

“You Vlad will be my stepping stone into the XWF. Your sacrifice will show the world that I am not just a force to be reckon with in Wrestling but, that I Sterling Steal”

He starts shaking the camera

“Am the future of this company. And after I am done beating your ass to death in the middle of the ring I will send you back into the dark and you will remain there unnoticed unappreciated and you can bet your ass that I will leave you unrecognizable for all to see.”

Steal slams the mirror down glass flies all over the floor the camera man jumps back and smacks into the wall.
The camera man comments

“Damn mate! seven years bad luck !

Steal stands at the door way and sighs then in a flash he rushes the camera man.

In the struggle the camera drops.

The camera shows Steal kneeing the camera man in the face several times.

The camera man falls to his knees as voices and fast footsteps are heard coming down the hall.

Steal then nails the camera man with a huge uppercut leaving him knocked out cold.

A group of security guards struggle and eventually drag Steal out of the rooms as Steal is heard shouting
“How is your luck now mate!”

Edit