Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
His Power Is Real(Rp 2)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-14-2014, 04:35 PM

Romulus Winters.

A virtual unknown in the XWF is making himself known quite a bit lately. Three weeks in a row, the man has walked into Warfare and he hasn't lost. There was a draw with Swagmire Swaggins, which Romulus will admit to. But he is not ashamed. He STILL won in technicality.

Undefeated.

The scene opens up in a kush hotel room, with all the amenities of a...locker room? Management sees it. This guy has something special. Two chairs sit across from each other. Romulus sits in one, dressed in a solid black hundred thousand dollar suit, crimson tie, and platinum rimmed aviator shades. His hands are adorned in jewelry and his facial hair and hair is perfectly groomed. Michael Cole looks like the same piece of shit jabroni he always was.

And as usual, he has questions.

"Romulus Winters, welcome."

Romulus reluctantly shakes the hand of the commoner.

"Danka.(Thanks)"

"So since you've come to Wednesday Warfare, people have been asking questions about "Who is this guy?" And "Where did he come from?"

"Those are rather cliche questions. Very common ones. But if they must know than let me start at the very beginning. Almost literally, actually. A long time ago in a certain garden, GOD created man and woman. He created man, and they were formed in his image. But man was never perfect because God's most beautiful angel took the form of a serpent. He convinced woman to partake of the tree of knowledge, a vengeful God got angry, banished them. Then I was born. Well, I had a brother...but..."

Of course Michael Cole didn't believe what The Original Beast was telling him. He scoffed and laughed a bit, shaking his head.

"...you killed him? No disrespect, but that's unbelievable. That's also impossible. You can't expect anyone to believe that."

"Do not test my patience, you dumkopf. I don't care what you or anyone believes because I know what is true. My powers are beyond anythimg you or any mortal has ever seen. So choose yoir words carefully Cole, lest you lose your tongue."

Michael Cole shifted in his seat as The Original Beast gave him a serious glare. A death gaze if you will, the evil eyes. Beneath his shades, yoi could see glowing red orbs which dimmed as the insane ancient smirked.

"Ooooohhh...what's wrooong, Cole? Relax. I'm not going to murder you or anything."

A consummate professional, Michael Cole trudged on. He gulped, still feeling a bit uneasy. It felt like hot breath was on the back of his neck. Weird.

"So...(gulp) I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your win last week on Warfare."

"....are you trying to suck my dick?"

"I...wait...what?"

"Wait what? Fuck that shit. Blowing smoke up my ass. Kissing my ass. Sucking up. Sucking my dick."

Michael's mouth dropped open as the censor guy over at the makeshift sound both was gone. He looked back at The Original Beast, amazed.

"What...where did Jim go?"

Romulus smirked.

"I made him dissppear. His censorship of my speech was annoying."

"You...how..."

"Impossible, right? You mortals are so fucking dense. You sit there and you say "Oh, that's impossible". You believe in a GOD which you have never seen, but yet, you won't believe in true power when you see it. Typical."

"Er...nah...he probably had to go to the bathroom really badly. Jim?"

Michael called over and over. He looked behind the screens. He looked toward the bathroom area. Meanwhile, Romulus just laughed.

"Hahahaha...ha...hahaha...funny...you know he's gone. Even you must not feel his precense. Even without my sixth sense, I would be able to tell. He's gone. He ceases to exist. Such is the extent of my power. I am MORE than a match for my opponents. More than a match for Sebastian Duke.

Cole was still skeptical, even when the Original Beast seemingly made a gold bullion appear out of nowhere. He rolled the shimmering coin beteeen his clawed fingers, smirking. Cole cleared his throat, trying to ignore the weirdness.

"So you've mentioned Sebastian Duke. Not looking past your opponents for this Wednesday, you ignored challenges from Olive Pendershore among others to accept HIS challenge. Why Duke?

"I figured you would ask that. Alot of people have asked me that very same question."

Romulus flicked the coin in the air and caught it, leaning forward with a serious look.

"You have been in this business a long time, and so have I, Cole. So has Sebastian Duke. I should know, because all I have heard about since I came here was Sebastian Duke. The King of Darkness. Now, you see, where I came from I was the Demon Prince Romulus Winters. If anyone knows anything about darkness, it is me. I've kidnapped a man's entire family and made his SON call me father. I've made men bow before me and worship me as a God through the sheer force of my will. Because my will rules. Darkness belongs to me. Duke, well, Duke will know that."

From the conviction in his voice, you knew that Romulus meant everything he'd said. He then leaned back in his chair with a chuckle.

"As for Olive and the others, if I were to beat them...and I would...then that wouldn't be quite as fun. It would be just another victim whose name would fade anyway in a week. Next question?"

"Alright Mister Winters...what are your plans for the future here on Wednesday Warfare?"

Romulus just shrugged and answered with one word.

"Domination."

Of course he didn't mince words. And from the looks of it, Romulus was getting irritated with Cole. The camera zoomed out with a shot of a confident looking Beast of Berlin and an uneasy looking Michael Cole.

End Scene

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post