Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 06:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's Make A Deal
Anonymous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-27-2014, 11:51 AM

-][- Mind -][-[ Things aren't that simple anymore. Sure, you can teach a child simple math and what color the sky is, but the use of all the learning turns just too damn complex. I can't wait to show people what the world really looks like. It's not just a dozen red roses you buy your cheap whore of a wife to cover up your adultery. It's not a simple corny joke to tell so everyone thinks your a comedian. It's a world where fiction and nonfiction are one in the same. Let's just look what the mirror says... it never lies. ]-][- Mind -][-

.::[ It's business as usual in the world and more specifically, New York. Its the place where things happen, as everyone is quite aware of. This day brings about some strong cold weather moving it, but it doesn't stop businesses moving forward. The husband is out at his desk job so he can collect his paycheck to buy shit. This isn't to say some husbands are a stay-at-home father while the wife goes on to work to provide, but we know all scenarios cannot be told in one sitting. Snow is beginning to fall in thick white flakes making those in the North roll their eyes for yet another wintry storm in March. Bodies are walking from their homes to their offices, or jobs, to get to another day of earning the money. As we push through the walking crown... we move to a small convenient store, probably owned by a couple of grandparents, that sell simple groceries at a cheap price. In the store something strange is going on. It's being robbed. The robber is trying to be fancy hiding his identity with a ski mask and is armed with a little pistol of protection. While the elderly man is pulling the cash from the register, a bell rings in the back... a man enters the store. The robber quickly turns his attention to the person entering... ]::.

"Hey! Get the fuck over here!"

.::[ The man entering also is wearing a mask. A Guy Fawkes mask. He looks to his left... then to his right... and uses both arms to point to himself in an over-dramatic fashion, almost as if he were mocking the robbers request. The robber doesn't appreciate this mockery and gets a bit more serious. ]::.

"Hey, fuck face! I said get your ass over here!"

.::[ The man wearing the Guy Fawkes mask once again repeats the gesture which pisses the robber off. He takes a deep breath to keep his short temper in check. ]::.

"Yes, idiot. YOU!! YOU WITH THE FUCKING MASK TRYING TO BE PRETTY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!"

.::[ The man shrubs his shoulders as if he signaled to the robber... "okay, why not". He skips his way... yes... he skips... his way to the robber which makes the robber even more angry that his guy seems to be taking what is happening lightly. Once near him, the robber grabs the arm of the man and rips off the mask. To his surprise it's a beautiful young woman. Her innocent smile just looks at him. He slowly turns his attention back to the elderly man getting the cash into a bag for him, except the elderly man is gone and a man in face paint is leaning on the counter eating Ruffles potato chips. The robber looks a bit shocked and isn't sure what's happening. ]::.

.::[ crunch ]::. "Say, what's a scary guy like you coming into a place like this? Shouldn't you be off skiing?

.::[ The robber tilts his head in confusion. ]::.

"You know, because you're wearing a ski mask."

.::[ The robber rips off the mask and starts raising his voice. ]::.

"I don't know who the fuck you are..."

.::[ The face-painted man places his elbows on the counter and holds his chin up with both hands like a little girl gazing at her new found crush. ]::.

"or where the old man went, but I came to get some money and I'm going to get it. Whether its you, the old man, or this princess here filling the bag up with cash... I am leaving with the money."

.::[ The face-painted individual quickly moves his right hand to the back of the robbers hand and brings his forehead crashing into the counter. The lady grabs the gun from him so he won't use it on anyone. ]::.

"Naughty boy. Your problem is your cocky. What if I were to tell you I'll let you have the money, but you must do something to humble yourself. Hm? Would you risk your cockiness in exchange for some green paper with bee-you-ta-ful faces on it? Come on. Come on. You know you want too..."

.::[ The robber is still trying to collect his thoughts after his head bouncing off the table. He looks angry at the face-painted man who looks with anticipation for the answer... hoping its the right one. ]::.

"What's the matter sower puss? Has your manhood took a wee wee in the little boys room in the presence of a lady?"

"Fuck you!"

"Well, that's not nice language to say in the presence of someone like..."

.::[ He stands up and starts winding up his hand while holding the word "like". As he does this, he walks to the front of the table where he's right beside the robber and stops his finger on himself. ]::.

"..me. Don't you know bad language like that is not only disrespectful to ladies, but also to those who rule over you? You do know I rule over you, don't you? I mean, sure you wish you could just stand up and kick my... earmuffs... "

.::[ The girl covers her ears just for a brief moment while Anonymous says a 'word' not fit for her ears. ]::.

"..ass. I see it in your eyes. You just wanna jump up and take one big swing. Just let 'er ride. Hm? Tell ya what. You like games, kid? Let's play a game. You get one shot. Your fist on a face. It's going to cost you all the money in this register. "

.::[ Anonymous gets back moving to the back of the table on the opposite side of the robber to eat another Ruffle potato chip, then leans forward to look at the robber. ]::.

"What do ya say? A punch in the face for the money. Deal? "

.::[ The robber starts breathing a bit heavy and looks angry at Anonymous, who is just smiling and eating potato chips.. ]::.

"Deal."

"Before we get into this transaction of ours, let me ask you a question kid. Do you think you're smart? Because we're about to test your intelligence, your humble pie, and your manhood all in one swoop. Ya see, I said you can hit a face. I never said you can hit MY face. You see that beautiful girl behind you holding your gun? Well, there's your face. Let 'er rip."

"I'm not hitting a damn girl, you fucking psycho."

"So, what you're telling me is your a coward? A bad business man? A..."

"Why don't you let me hit you? Bitch."

"Because... that wasn't apart of the agreed transaction and I'm a man of my word... I'm a man that goes through transactions. If you were to hit me, then we'll be into a whole new deal. It's just messy. Listen, I know you don't want to hit her. "

.::[ Anonymous once again walks around the table and stands beside the girl.. touching her face... ]::.

"Who wants to hit this beautiful face? But.. a deal is a deal. You either hit her and leave with no money. Or... she shoots you and you don't leave at all. "

"How do I know she won't shoot me if I hit her?."

"With every transaction, Mr. Robber, there's a little gamble involved. You robbing this store was a transaction.. the gamble was getting arrested, shot, or even robbed yourself. You're no longer in charge of the transaction. Things changed when I walked in. Therefore, Mr. Robber, the transaction and the gamble has changed. Either way..."

.::[ Anonymous gets up next to the robber, and uses his finger to poke at his head with each syllable ... ]::.

"You.. Are.. Leaving.. Em..Ty.. Handed. Maybe alive? Maybe not. It's all in good fun. So....?"

[Image: 8l5h8A9.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anonymous's post:
Theo Pryce (03-27-2014)