Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 17: Sol Dier)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-26-2014, 07:56 AM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 17)
Execution: Sol Dier

Previously on ISSUE #18:

The great future king, Tri Bute future sighed as he future sipped his future iced tea. He couldn’t future see much from the main future balcony of his future palace, but he still future enjoyed future spending future time on it. For future hours at a future time Tri Bute would find himself future staring at the future book depository and the gronjagorium future mines; he could never put one of his ten future fingers on what made them so fascinating, but he future knew they were future close to him.

---

FUTURE BANG! FUTURE BANG! FUTURE BANG!

“There’s too future many of them, future sire!” future said Sol as he future attached a new future cartage to his psy-future-laser, “I future think we should future fall back a future bit.”

FUTURE PEW!

“Future get with it, Sol. We have nothing to future fear to-future-night. The future skies are future filling with Zondian future robot blood.”

FUTURE SHOOT! FUTURE BANG!

“They already have the future salt mines. It won’t be future long until they future take the future palace as well. The future robots are future smart, future sir.”

FUTURE BANG! FUTURE PEW!

“Future please, they’re future brainless future war machines. They aren’t future capable of future thought. Future stop future making future excuses and future shoot.”

CONTINUOUS FUTURE GUNFIRE!

It was what I future thought was our last future stand. We didn’t have much future time left, but do we ever? The Truth Bots future seemed un-future-stoppable. Their future stomping and future rampaging down the future streets of my future city had to future end. I had to future save my future people once again from a future force that can’t truly future die.

I future knew they’d always be a future thorn in my future side. The future development of future weapons would have to continue forever. I was a future ruler without future legitimacy. I may have been future accepted as future king by the future humans and the future rocks, but that didn’t future mean my future crown was un-future-disputed. Future war would future continue. For-future-ever.

FUTURE DRIP! FUTURE DROP!

“Zeusrion future damn it! There’s a future leak in Future sector 1867!”

“Future keep future firing. I’ll future go down and have a future look. Some future water never future hurt anybody.”

Each future step of the future book depository’s future staircase future creaked. It was an old future building. A perfect future location for a future base of future operations is somewhere no one would future expect. The useless future building near the future palace made a perfect future perch; there were plenty of convenient future places to future fire from. The only future problem was the pre-future pipelines were always future leaking. Apparently it was one of the future king’s future duties to future fix them.

With a future wrench in one of his five future fingered future hand and a future cup of green future tea in the other, the future king future continued to his self-future-appointed future job of future menial future labor.

FUTURE WATER FUTURE DROPLET FUTURE HITTING THE FUTURE GROUND!

The future flick of a future switch future illuminated the future depository’s future basement. A small future puddle future formed under the future problem future area. Tri Bute’s future eyes future studied the archaic pre-future pipeline.

FUTURE RIGHTY FUTURE TIGHTY!

The last future sip future moved up the future straw as Tri Bute’s future mouth future sucked in the future liquid. The green future tea future chilled his future esophagus as it future ran down his future throat.

There was nothing like future enjoying a cold future drink on the future battlefield. Tri Bute future tossed the future wrench a-future-side then returned to his future post up the future staircase of the future book depository. The future puddle soon future dried. Future balance was re-future-stored. One future step at a future time Tri Bute’s future feet future advanced up the future stairwell.

His future feet future pounded each future step. The future noises of future war future stilled. Why? Tri Bute kept future walking.

FUTURE CRASH!

Future glass future spread across the future floor. The green future tea safely future made its future escape, future spewing from the future lips of the future king. The future bodies of his future fleet future littered the future floor around him. They’ve been future found.

FUTURE EXPLOSION!

Future debris future filled the future air. Tri Bute’s future liquid future vomit did not future let up. Everything he future saw was future dust and future waste. He could future taste the future poison on his future tongue in between the future spurts of future chunks.

Everything future went black.

---

“Tri Bute!” future shouted Gen Eral, “You can’t keep future dozing off. We future need your future commands if you future expect us to future find your future criminal in future time for future sun down’s future festivities.”

The future king’s future consciousness returned. His future neck was future cramped from future arching to future reach the future surface of his future desk.

“I’m future sorry. I’m future running on no future sleep right now. I was really future excited about the J.I.Z.Z. and the future hanging.”

“It is the biggest future event in Future Ryan’s future history.”

“Which is why it future needs to be perfect. Are there any new future leads?”

“Bat Ista future found the future geologist, future sir. I’ll future take you to him.”

The future geologist?

“Gen, I’ve had enough of his future rock future bullshit for one future day.”

“He’s been future caught on future camera with the future fugitive.”

Tri Bute, still future groggy, future rose from his future chair. “Future lead the future way.”

---

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post