Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Perfect Bulldoozer
The Gladiator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-18-2014, 01:25 PM

The scene comes to life in a gym. An unknown man is bench pressing 250 lbs. He is wearing a muscle shirt and blue jeans, he is joined by another man wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket over it, he is also wearing blue jeans.

"COME ON JOSH, TEN MORE, YOU GOT IT!!! PUSH YOURSELF, COME ON."

The man bench pressing, now recognized as Joshua McKinley. Does as he is told, and continues bench pressing. When he finishes he slams the bar back on it's location. His manager Brandon Ca$h, begins speaking again.

"This man, is a monster, you can't run him over, can't submit him, can't overpower him, and can't outlast him. He has enough cardio AND Strength to go on for hours in the ring. There is no way to beat him. Your only chance of survival, is to leave the arena. However, you lose the match then. I've disciplined him so well. He only stops....when I tell him to. His victims this week. Brunhilde and Kim Jong-Un, all I have to say is Josh, he could win this match without a partner. So, to Lucena, he will be fair and let you in this match. However I must warn you....DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT get in his way. Or suffer the dire consequences doing so. He will treat you no different then your opponents should you even think about getting in his way. This is no joke, I can promise you that much. He will run you over and knock you into next YEAR in the process. So take my word and don't test his patience, you will regret it. As for Josh's opponents, they have yet to be booked all month. I can't say much about them because of that little reason. I can assure you all, however that neither of them will be WALKING out of the arena after this match. Just keep that little thought in your head as you watch greatness right before your very eyes, this man can and will run over anybody who dares step in his way. Sadly, that means you Kim and Brunhilde. You will wish you never got booked in this match. You may not be able to compete for the next year. Think any of this is exaggerated. Josh here use to be an MMA fighter. Each time he got a first round win it was by KO, all of those in under two minutes. Never a loss. 55% of the time he won by KO, 45% of the time he won by Submission, never a decision, never a third round. He has the ability to knock you out and keep on going without even breaking a sweat. And he will show you all. Tomorrow when he steps into the wrestling ring for the first time in history. And history it shall be, for a long era of dominance is about to be presented to you all. An era in which nobody will be able to stop, and ERA OF GLADIATORS!!!!!"

He pauses, only for a brief minute to catch his breath, he looks over at Joshua, and pats his shoulder.

"The Gladiator is ready to dominate the wrestling ring, however XWF, are YOU prepared to watch it all happen right before your vary eyes? We shall find out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Gladiator's post:
Dr. Honkey Shadows (03-18-2014)