Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 04:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Everyone
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2014, 11:41 AM

Hey everyone,

Just sending out a thank you to everyone who participated in World War X. And that goes for both sides. Even you Sid, despite your words stinging right to the core and making me hate myself a little bit, I enjoyed everyone's work. It was a lot of fun, for me at least, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as well.

Take care.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-16-2014), Clean Lucena (03-17-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-16-2014), Julian Martin (03-16-2014), Sid Feder (03-16-2014)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 11:43 AM

I agree. I'd like to thank those on my team who did great work and came through.

To Theo's team.. great work as well. It's been a wild PPV event thus far and the results should be interesting.

Anyone else wiped?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Julian Martin (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-16-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 11:45 AM

It was fun, and I'd like to thank you, Samuels, Scorp, John Austin, Radio, and Zero for both your "Brah, where's my car", and my "Swagmire's day out" story. Yours was fun to read, and mine was a blast to write. Sid and Dim were amazing people for this whole ordeal. My only regret is not getting to put out that one last story piece I had planned, but I'll use it for the next match I'm in. This should be a great event.
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2014, 12:07 PM

Hey guys,

I wanted to say congrats to everyone who rp'd for this.. damn it was tough. I had to pull out my best work for this.. I'm literally wiped now. And I still have my match on Warfare!! But I will figure out something. Thanks to everyone who has given me some insight and ideas for my characters new development. I am always open to suggestions. I had a great time roleplaying for this show. Best of luck teams!

Thanks to Ambrose and Griffin for our one on one collabs, and to Sid, Dim, Cheat and Eli for our group one.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 12:20 PM

Had nothing but a blast all week long. This was a damn fun ppv to rp for. Props to all the hard work on both sides and as someone who prides himself on being a pretty good collab guy my hat is off to Theo's team for knocking them out of the park right from the start.

Thanks Lucena for working on that rp with me. I had fun and laughed my ass off at some of your comments.

Thanks Morbid Angel and Dean Mcgovern for working on the pieces we did and being such pleasures to work with.

To the rest I worked closely with too, this has been fun. Looking forward to more big shows with groups hopefully.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Theo Pryce (03-16-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2014, 12:24 PM

(03-16-2014, 12:20 PM)Sid Feder Said: To the rest I worked closely with too, this has been fun. Looking forward to more big shows with groups hopefully.

I think this is key right here. While I think maybe groups as big as this one is tough, it would be fun to maybe do something down the road with teams half this size...or maybe 4 teams or 8? Something like that.

This was my first big event and so it was my first opportunity for collabs the way we did and I have to say, it was easily my favorite part out of all of this.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-16-2014, 12:47 PM

I would like to see a stable tournament of sorts. I might put the idea forward to Warfare. Teams of four or five, I'll see what the co-overlords say.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Julian Martin (03-16-2014)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-16-2014, 08:35 PM

how about we do a show where a show/brand picks a team of like 4 or 5 and we have like a "bragging rights" match, like a madness vs warfare vs shove it vs RTX match, I know technically everybody shows up everywhere, just a thought

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 08:39 PM

It'd have to be Madness vs Warfare, Shove it isn't an actual roster, it's more like a house show. And rtx is more like a training camp. But I do like the Madness vs Borefare. I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
(03-17-2014), Julian Martin (03-16-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 10:19 PM

People float to whatever show they prefer so I think a brand versus brand type thing wouldn't matter so much.

I do prefer the format we used last year where we had team captains who took turns making live picks for teams of 4-6. I still want to do that, maybe Shane'll let me run one in the future.

As for the event, it was loads of fun. I didn't even plan on participating at first because I didn't like how it was set up. But I had an invitation from Team Eli and said sure whatever. Ended up having more fun than I expected. Me and Sid were always enemies in the past, so I had a blast working with him for once. Now I can't decide if I prefer trash talking with or against him.

Now comes the judging and results. I'm not sure how Shane plans on doing it, but usually for big turnouts like these we gotta give him a week to get everything together. So let's try to be patient about all that...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Julian Martin (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-17-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2014, 02:20 AM

(03-16-2014, 10:19 PM)John Madison Said: I do prefer the format we used last year where we had team captains who took turns making live picks for teams of 4-6. I still want to do that, maybe Shane'll let me run one in the future.

Yeah I think we should definitely do that again sometime soon. I'm always a fan of seeing who people will draft.

The WWX had a great turnout and is definitely going to take time to put out the results for. I'm hoping to get round one out there today (Monday) but even that one match alone is something I have several people pitching in with to make sure it turns out right. Great work everyone!

For anybody who wants to pitch in and judge some stuff, I've got a unique way of letting people help with this show but without having them necessarily judge their own stuff or have anything spoiled. PM me if interested in helping out with some judging.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Clean Lucena (03-17-2014)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-17-2014, 09:13 AM

I told some of the guys on our team this, and now I'll say it publicly. This is easily my second favorite event I've participated in. I had the opportunity to work in storyline with three guys I've not really done that with. Theo, Senator and Nova. Who, by the way, are easily three of my favorite peeps around the fed. Nova and I, when we get together, have a nice time creating something different and that was absolutely awesome to get to work that close with him again. Last time we worked this close we were opponents, and that match became my personal favorite. Just nice to work with him again after all this time.

Bringing Heyman into the mix as an actual character rather than JUST a GM was fun too. It's not something I've really done before and doing that in order to get Duke and Senator in the same place at the same time was cool. I mean, c'mon, there's a lot of Paul Heyman guys around the fed, but for a long time, he was THE Paul Heyman Guy, so it was nice to get to work that close with Senator.

Win or lose, it was a hell of a lot of fun. In my own opinion, everybody worked together to make this event something to be proud of. There is no loser here.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-17-2014), Theo Pryce (03-17-2014)