Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tick tock, fags
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 07:26 PM

As I tap my broken watch I just can't help but notice we're fast approaching the time where around 99% of Theo Prince's team should all start passing around the same Sid Feder insults and diluting themselves like fuckin' hicks drunk off moonshine.

Come on, ! All you've got to do is watch John Samuels' first faggoty ass promo from this week and see he already started the chain! Now all you fags have to do is tug on it!

Oh and that Hitman has another thing comin' if he thinks I'm gonna let him rape me like he did in that bathroom. Don't think I fergot about that already -- I don't fuckin' ferget that quick!

Come on, -- target my accent and how I sometimes don't pronounce some words right but other times I can. Point out my drooping eye lids. Make fun of my fashion sense that you're all fuckin' jealous of. Tell me how I haven't won anything since my arrival! Why do I have to spoon feed this shit to you idiots when it's already been layin' about for a while now in the open? The Professional just took liberties with me that left me feeling very violated and he even has the footage of it floating around here; make fun of me for it!

John Samuels, bitch, take the footage of me tappin' out to Fagmire Faggins (good name for him Dimallisher!) and make your own funny skit about me just like I did when I raped yer last promo and then shoved it straight up Fairchild's ass! You've officially got footage now of me screamin' the words I quit! Proclaimin' Fagmire's superiority in environments that don't matter such as the random bashing sessions that are just for fun. If I don't see at lease some of you putting some of my shit to use soon I'm gonna give up on every last one of ya and set a fuckin' bomb under the ring to go off when yer all in it.

Can't fuckin' believe I gotta spoon feed you babies this shit. Now chew on it and spit it back in my fuckin' face!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post