Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This just in: Hitman found covered in piss after failing his debut hit
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 07:24 PM

Hey fellas,

Got a minute? I just wanted to let ya know about what happened at the end of Monday Madness in case ya missed it.

Here is the summary of what led up to this exciting turn of events as well as the end result--

First, a few days before Madness, I publicly announced that I'd be in attendance for the show and I also jokingly told any gullible idiot who would listen that they should try and attack me. I put myself out there and left myself wide fuckin' open, hoping a bunch of the fags from Theo's team might try and take liberties with me in person.

Around that same time, I made a deal with an overly enthusiastic (quote) Hitman (unquote) who thinks he's a professional at some shit but really is just a transparency filled actor who wouldn't know a hit from a dick in his ass.

Come Madness, what do I do? I march into that building, I walk innocently into the middle of the shit storm he tried setting me up to fall to, and then I single handely beat theeeee living shit out of him with my bare fists. That even had Paul Heyman helping him out and I double choke slammed those gimps straight through the fuckin' ring and then let the ring collapse on them before unloading a bladder full of my own piss all over them. I did this all on my lonesome, kids; with these here bare hands.

I know most of ya prolly don't give two shits what happened to that Hitman guy, and I know even more of ya are asking -- "who the fuck is that anyway?" -- but I feel he does deserve some credit for taking my piss like he was a tryin' to drug test my happy ass like I was applying for a job.

Hey ! Am I clean? Did my piss taste drugged just like your fuckin' mind must'a been when you thought you could lure me into your rape attempt? .

HA HA HA! !

Perty sad for Theo and his ladies what's in store come World Whine X-treme. I'm willing to bet I take out Theo Prince's entire team by myself while Eli and the rest of the winning team kicks back and prays for those poor, helpless cockblowers. (this line is here so some of you rejects can try and cause dissension in our ranks by claimin' I'm downtalkin' my boys' skills, heh)

Now somebody get your fuckin' ass in here and talk some shit to me before I spend my whole next, uh, "promo" pre-shooting Scorpio's first promo for him since I know the dumb bitch don't know jack shit about talkin' shit or bein' shit -- and that final usage of shit is in the sense someone of his lower intellect would use it, suggesting something good even though they're using the word shit. Was that too complicated for you fucks to follow? Thought so.

Anyway, I'd suggest somebody distract me from this poor chump ass bitch, Scorpio, because otherwise I am going to verbally ass rape his ass with my straight tongue before I march into round 2 of the pay per view and rip his incapable voice box from his widened cock-taking throat!

Somebody give me something entertaining to work with or I'm tellin' ya right here, right now -- my next promo will be "Sid Feder as Scorpio" and trust me, oh trust me friends, nobody wants that--

'Specially not that dumb fuckin' hick, Scorpio. He is trying to wait to air his shit so I can't rip it to shreds as easily, but as usual, I'm several steps ahead of the fuckin 'brain dead zombies runnin' round these parts.

Big shock.

Real big shock.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 08:02 PM

Damn. All by yourself? Fuck, I didn't realize you were a spiked truck, and able to fire assault rifles at them like that, then throw yourself a 2 liter of acid, and aim a firehouse all by yourself. Wait, nope. You didn't. People helped you. In fact, you barely did any work there. I'd say your buddies did the job while you gloated and pissed on people. Good going, dude.
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-10-2014, 08:07 PM

Ahahahaha!

Hey Hitman! Go take your walk of shame over to the queer side now, you Liam Neeson wannabe! While you're at it, tell us more about them valuable skills you have that you honed over the years.

Jackass!

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)