Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Updates
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-05-2014, 10:05 AM

SUP.

I am quite pleased with the response this week to Warfare, the activity has improved generally as a whole and there are some REALLY tight matches.

However, there has again been a lack of segments and this makes thing difficult for us, the management team.

There should be a lot of heat between a lot of people with the PPV coming up so it would be great if we could get some build up interviews and shoots to include in the show.

Also, we're still in the judging process with the deadline coming up in about 2 hours.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-05-2014, 10:41 AM

Also, whilst I've got you all....

Check out Enigma and Morbid Angel's work this week...

Hat off to both of them.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Morbid Angel (03-05-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-05-2014, 10:48 AM

There's a chance results may not be up until tomorrow or late tonight as I am yet to finish writing and I have got to (as if there's no choice) watch the England match tonight... will keep you all posted.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-06-2014, 07:22 AM

Here's the latest:

I have received all of the work I needed but am still having trouble deciding the result of one certain match.

I am also working on putting a segment together so there is at least something there after hardly any segments were sent in.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post