Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 04:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time to Die Little Sparrow {Part 3 of 3}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-04-2014, 11:00 PM

Footfalls could be heard on cold cement flooring, a young girl, no more than eighteen years old. Her hair disheveled and matted, her eyes, bloodshot and sunk in. If anyone was the poster child for mental health issues, she was it. Mental asylum patient. Diagnosis? Delusions and Schizophrenia. The young woman seemed to be running from something, as if it was supposed to save her life. She ran into the kitchens of the asylum, somehow escaping her room. Once inside she found the knife, hanging on the wall. She ripped it down quickly and started to work on her wrists.

"Leave me alone!!! GO AWAY!!! I don't want to go!!"

She ripped at her hair, trying to fight the demons that tormented her. She fought bravely, however, she gave in to the voices in her head. They screamed in the empty night, releasing themselves on the poor girl. From the shadows, Alexandra watched, seeing it all play out. From her shadowy shade, she watched as the young girl carved at her wrists more, each cut deeper than the last. She would die, sadly, alone, and giving in as so many did in here.

"Slip into the darkness my dear.. slip into that everlasting sleep."

Alexandra whispered softly towards the girl. Walking up to the girl, Alexandra looked down at her. The young woman laid before her wrists slit, blood pouring from them, yet Alexandra did nothing. Alexandra knelt at the young girls head, holding it in her lap. Her wings expanded, easily ripping through the skin again.

"Release me... Release me sweet angel."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

[Image: cXwogyK.gif]

"And save you I shall my child. Release you from all of the pain of life. Free you from this hellish prison, show you to your next life, pray it was better than the last."

Alexandra drug the knife across the young girls throat, causing the young woman to bleed out quicker. She did as she said she would, she would free her from the hellish prison she was in. Now the young woman was free to walk in the realm of the dead. The young woman stood at her own feet, looking down at her corpse before she looked back up at Alexandra, who's wings were fully extended.

"I'm free."

"Yes."

"Thank you.. sweet angel."

With that, the young woman faded away, flowing up towards heaven. An angel of her word. Alexandra looked down at her, until the girl had bled out and it pooled around her knees. Reaching down, Alexandra dipped her fingers in the blood and wiped across her lips. She closed her eyes momentarily before licking the blood off them, and doing the same again.

"Blood of my sister of darkness, flowing through me, give me the power within thee. Your death, a passing willingly accepted, a life taken upon request. Power weilded at the grace of the host of my kind. Look at your daughter, see what she has become. A demon in the dark, taking the last breath of someone's soul. Your steward of death."

With a simple thought, she was back outside of the asylum, walking down the dirt road to a long black Cadillac, which drove off into the night.

-Later-

Alexandra was walking through the darkest parts of the town, on the trail of the next life marked for death, when she happens upon a woman, early twenties, beautiful, food for the beast so to speak. Alexandra followed closely, but not too close to be detected. When it happens, two men from out of no where take the woman, slamming her against the wall and having their way with her, once they were done, they stabbed her in the gut and ran off, leaving her to bleed. Alexandra slipped from the shadows now, looking at the woman, her wings, extended.

"Save me"

The woman spoke to her.

"Are you ready to accept death?"

"Yes."

Alexandra bent down and slid the dagger from her boot, into the woman's chest, ending her suffering. Alexandra dipped her fingers in the blood, just as she had the woman at the asylum, before licking it off her fingers. Just then she heard a sound behind her, and slipped into the shadows once more.

"You took a perfectly good meal. Must you starve us poor vampires?"

The tip of Zak's sword dragged along the wet pavement as he stared longingly at the corpus. Suddenly, he raised his sword and heard it scrape against flesh.

"We can keep playing this game of hide and seek or you can step out."

Alexandra stepped from the darkness, her wings still fully extended, blood still dripping from the corner of her mouth. She looked at him her head tilted to the side, as if she was in serious contemplation.

"Well hello Zaky. Long time no see."

If Alexandra hadn't heard him speak or watched him move, she would have sworn she was looking at a statue. Zak's eyes never left hers, his sword never left her throat. He just stood there, his eyes filled with some unknown rage and hatred for the Angel in front of him.

"Fallen ones like you are meant to be killed but I will make you a truce. You getting the final choice. Either hunt the wicked or hunt the weak. Which ever you choose, you stick with...stray towards my meals and I won't hesitate to send you to my father."

Alexandra had never heard such a cold, demonic and evil tone before coming from Zak's lips that all she could do was laugh but the soft, deep growl led her to believe that he wasn't kidding. She stood there, his sword pressed firmly against her neck. She simply looked into his eyes, no fear, no judgement. She nodded softly.

"Fine Zak, I won't cross you. But tell me.."

She moved closer towards him, slipping the blade across her skin, slicing it a bit.

"Why would you want to kill something, that you still long to taste?"

"Good. Tonight I will let slide as you've hunted in my territory. You look like my Ally...but you smell like something holy."

My eyes snapped to the blood before looking back into her eyes.

"Still the blood on an Angel. Blood that would kill me if ingested."

Alexandra looked into his eyes.

"Calling me holy, is like saying that lucifer is a righteous man, who is belevolent and loving. Saying I am holy, is like saying Peter Gilmour has a brain."

Alexandra chuckled slightly, seeing him looking into his eyes.

"I'm still very much the Ally you fell in love with. The Ally you've fed from before. I've been this, since before I knew you."

"The Ally I fell in love with didn't smell like this. She didn't have wings and she tasted human."

Alexandra looked at him.

"Blame demons from a box and a jump off the roof of the Oak Alley Plantation."

"My sister would better understand...right now...I must feed Pet..."

"Pet.. I'm sure she will see me soon."

Alexandra took her leave, letting Zak do what all vampires must do, besides, I had a match to prepare for. The destruction of Calamity and Kristy...

------------------------

OOC: Zak used with permission

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Morbid Angel (03-04-2014), Mr. Radio (03-05-2014), The Enigma (03-05-2014)