Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Devil Without A Cause
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 02:48 AM

March 5, 2014 – 9:00AM EST - Miami, Florida

Two weeks ago I made my debut in the XWF. I walked out a winner. Last week I had my follow up match. I walked out a winner. On Sunday I took part in a battle royal. I walked in, eliminated one of the best wrestlers this federation has ever seen, and someone who was handed a title only to promptly cough it up when it came time to defend it. Apparently being handed titles is what happens these days in the XWF. No more. After eliminating Mr. Feder and Mr. Amos I decided that I had had enough and walked out. I eliminated myself.

I have yet to be pinned.

I have yet to submit.

I have yet to be eliminated.

I will walk out of my match tonight being able to still say that.

And now, let’s talk about my opponent, Morbid Angel. I do hope you are listening Morbid, I know you have been chomping at the bit waiting for me to talk about you, to give you some fuel for your hate fire. You might want to pull up a chair because you aren’t going to want to miss this.

You have had plenty to say about me already, so please allow me to get a few words in before I put you into a state where listening will be the least of your problems. I hope you enjoy shakes, you’ll be drinking a lot of them very soon. Hopefully your jaw muscles are in peak shape.

You don’t seem to like talking about what you do, or what you fail to do. Oh wait, you don’t fail do you? Victory Forever is that is your calling card right? Or is it the hate filled rants that sound like the banter of a 14 year old boy who thinks that if he uses some 4 letter curse words he can impress his friends and show them just how cool he is. Do you feel cool Morbid?

“Don’t think you can come in here and demand title shots like some motherfucker in charge. I am the motherfucker in charge.”

Your words. Not mine.

And yet, here I am. A few hours away from a title match with you, a match that I walked in and demanded. Do you feel in charge Morbid?

"You are some new motherfucker with a brother that did almost something…what has he done? Nothing…he is the fucking ghost of XWF"

Again, your words.

Here's mine: 1 x Trios Champ. 1 x US Champ. 1 x North Korean Champ. 1 x X-Treme Champ. 1 x FTW/Ark Champ and Current Tag Team Champ.

That’s what my brother, the King of Darkness, Sebastian Duke has done. That does not sound like a Ghost to me at all. That sounds like the kind of motherfucker who is in charge. Do you feel stupid yet Morbid?

What have you done Morbid? Besides get handed the X-treme title from a guy who was mentally checked out and too afraid to defend it?

Oh that’s right, you joined up with the Congregation. When you get a moment, please drop your leader Eli a line for me, tell him to consider changing the name of his group to the United Nations.

The Congregation?

I am curious Morbid, how do you fit into the Congregation? For that matter how does anyone in that group actually fit in? Eli James, the Preacher Man, selling his bible thumbing bullcrap to anyone who will listen. He is one hell of a salesmen there is absolutely no denying that. How else could he sell his group to, a failed mechanic, an agent of the rot, a guy who could not make the cast for the Avengers, a former XWF champion who is trying to cling onto what he once had, a guy who lives in a cave and you. A Satan worshipper.

And here, I thought The Company was the most poorly constructed stable of all time and yet here you guys are, truly The Congregation is something else. Great job being your own man Morbid Angel. Are you in it for the free bibles or the protection that Eli offers you? Speaking of that, where was your leader, the current XWF owner at when you were getting forced into matches that you wanted nothing to do with?

And just for posterity’s sake, I did go over your head to get this match. And now that I have it, I’ll go through your head to take the title you never deserved to begin with. While you spend your time talking about all the things you haven’t done, like get an actual title match or winning Paul Heyman’s rumble, despite being the absolute last entrant in the entire event. And then what happened, you knocked yourself out. You literally knocked yourself out and Mr. Radio of all people can by and eliminated you with his world renowned finisher the Breathe Of Doom and off you go. But forget about what you haven't done, what you can't do and what you won't do. I’ll instead opt to talk about the things you have done. Like whine, and cry about how you haven’t earned a title shot and yet here I am, jamming my self made title shot down your fucking throat. Do you feel irrelevant yet Morbid?

Are you still listening Morbid or are you off rocking in a corner wondering how you got yourself jammed up like this? Allow me to clue you in. Are you ready? I think now is a good time to tell you in to exactly what is happening. I could have forced a match with anyone here. Elisa. Wyatt Reynolds ,even that coward King Theo Pryce. Though we all know he would have either ignored me or made up some nonsense about me needing to earn my shot first. So I decided to bypass that nonsense all together. Instead I picked you. And honestly you should be glad that I did. Because now instead of fading into the background as nothing more than an irrelevant hate monger, you will now have the honor of being the first wrestler in this federation that I have made an example of. The days of handouts are over. Tonight I will take your title and while I am at it I may even take your pride. And then I will take the next title and the next title until I've taken them all. Are you excited yet Morbid?

But that’s not even the best part. No sir. The best part in all of this is why I picked you. Do you know why? Have you figured it out yet? No. Let me tell you. It's because you are, without a doubt, the easiest person in this federation not named Peter Gilmour to get inside the head of. And all I had to do was call you out. I heard you recently had a dream, or perhaps nightmare would be a more accurate description in which I was the main attraction. How did that go Morbid? Was I the big scary guy that verbally and physically abused you? Did I make you cry? Not yet I haven’t. But I will. You can be assured of that. I’m so deep into your head that I might as well kick my shoes off and take up residence. Clearly you are not using that big dome of yours. If you were you wouldn't have opened your mouth a few days ago. If you were smart you wouldn't have responded to me at all. You might have been able to avoid all of this. But no, you had to respond, and I knew you would.

Please Morbid, please keep talking about how you are going to beat me, me, the undeserving nobody who walked into the XWF, went over your head and got a match for your title. Keep puffing your chest and beating it like the ape that you are. The truth is you won’t beat me. In fact, you have already lost. You lost to me before you had ever heard of me. Tonight is just a formality. I would offer you the chance to lay the title down like Steve Davids did for you but you don’t deserve to walk out unscathed. You will be victim number 5. I hope you have mentally prepared yourself for that reality.

You will know me by my trail of victims.

[Image: 0Vfb4dp.jpg]

Fade To Darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Enigma's post:
Archie Lawson (03-05-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-05-2014), Morbid Angel (03-05-2014), Mr. Radio (03-05-2014)