Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rising to the top
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2014, 11:39 AM

The sun shone bright red in the sky as it set beyond the horizon. He walked along enjoying the tranquility as a cool breeze caressed his face. He felt at one with nature, as if he didn't have a care in the world. Sure, He would soon be the United States Champion and his career would begin to rise. He would have even more money than he had now and he really liked money. Still, Something was missing. Something that just couldn't fill the emptiness inside him.

He walked along the nearly deserted street as soldiers patrolled the area. They had come into a hotbed of action and dodged bullets all the way to the hotel. He felt like they were going through a gangster war in the days of Capone. He couldn't wait to kick some ass and get his ass back in the states where he could drink the damn water.

As he turned the corner he got a funny feeling up and down his spine. He slowed his pace and let his instincts take over. He heard a movement to his left. He turned in time to see two men step out of the darkness towards him.

Rebel One
Filthy American, I should rip your head off with my bare hands. You come into our country acting like you all are so much better than we are. Like your way is so perfect. Look at how easily a small attack almost crippled all of you.

Rebel Two
That was just a sample of what would happen if we ever decided to attack your homeland. More lives than the few that died then would perish.

Hank couldn't take it any longer. He pulled his .44 Magnum and fired in one motion. His first bullet caught the guy on the right in the forehead above his left eye and his brains exploded out the back. The second bullet caught the guy on the left right between the eyes as his head exploded. His remains dropped like a bag of rocks as he fell to the ground.

He could hear other footsteps running his way to see what was going on. Thunder ran as fast as he could crossing through the alleys until he was far enough away where they were behind him. He found an old shed with it's door open and stepped inside. It didn't take long before he could hear footsteps approaching. He could hear their voices but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Suddenly someone grabbed the handle on the door and tried opening it. For some reason it wouldn't open. He heard the men saying something else and the next thing he knew he heard the bullets being fired and saw the holes appear in the walls of the shed. After a while they stopped and walked on to continue their search. Hank double checked and couldn't believe he didn't get hit by one of the bullets.

Then he thought about the door and how it wouldn't open. He tried the handle and gently turned it so it wouldn't make a noise. It turned and opened easily in his hands. Hank whispered a thank you as he exited the shed and swore he heard it say Your Welcome as he was walking away.

Taking the back way he finally made it back to the hotel and inside just as a covered jeep pulled into the driveway and rebel soldiers got out to block the doors so no one could enter or exit. He turned and ran towards the elevators, They opened just as he was approaching and he dove inside just a bullets rang out through the lobby and glass shattered like a thousand mirrors being dropped at once. A bullet flew by his ear and struck the wall behind him as the doors closed and the elevator began to move.

He began to breath a little better when he finally reached his floor. Just as the power in the building went out. He somehow managed to fumble his way down the hall and find the right room. He pulled the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. When he opened it he was shocked to see a rebel soldier sitting at his table smoking a blunt. The soldier looked at him and stood up with his hands held out.

Rebel Soldier
I mean you no harm. I just wanted to talk to you. Yes, I speak English. I studied in your universities before returning to my homeland to join my brothers in arms. You will do us a favor or all of you will die. First, You will do one of your promos and you will mention it being sponsored by the Avenging Rebels and their battle to retake what is rightfully theirs. Second, You will give me time on your big show to say what I have to say. If you do not do this the building will explode and kill everyone inside. Do you want that on your heart?

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Yeah, But what's in it for me? What is there that will keep me from putting a hole in your head right now? I like to play with guns too.

Rebel Soldier
The sum of One Million Dollars will be placed into an account of your choosing.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Wrong answer, I don't work like that. I want One Million Cash in unmarked and untraceable bills. You have the money so it should be no fucking problem. Look at me like I'm stupid or something.

Rebel Soldier
I will speak with my brothers and return.

He walked out the door and Hank slammed it shut. He grabbed his bottle of Jack Daniels off the counter and took a long drink. It was going to be one of those days. Some people just didn't understand what cash business was all about. His work didn't some cheap and he sure didn't take credit!

He was so ready for a fight. He needed a little warm up action before his US Title match. He didn't even care who he had to fight. He just wanted someone he could pound his fists into and beat out some of the aggravation he was feeling. Maybe he would just show up at warfare and see who he could drag out to the ring. Make it kind of a pot luck special. It didn't matter to him anyway. He could hang with the best that warfare had to offer. That much he would prove when he defeats Mystica for the title.

He got tired of waiting for the phone to ring and made his way downstairs to the bar. The rebels had vacated the area for now but who knows when they would be back. As he walked up to where the bartender was at he noticed a female watching his every move. He ordered a Jack and Coke and sat down at the bar.

He noticed as the woman moved a couple of seats over to see him better. He took off the black leather jacket he was wearing and placed it on the back of the stool. It was warm enough now he didn't need it anyway. His black leather vest and his Come Get Some black T-Shirt would be fine. he wanted to be comfortable and didn't care who liked it or not. He checked and she was still looking at him. She had long dark brown hair that cascaded around her soft brown eyes. He raised his glass and took a drink. When he looked back over she was gone. It was only a moment later that he heard a voice behind him.

Sukita Longtime
Excuse me, I see you are American. Are you one of the grapplers who will be doing battle? I just adore big American men. Would you like to buy me a drink? It could be worth your time.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Sure, Why not. Have a seat and let's see if it's worth my time or not.

He checked her out. The jeans she had on looked like they were painted on her and left nothing to the imagination. She had long slender legs that led up to a great ass. Her stomach was flat and accentuated her ample but firm breasts. Her friendly demeanor and openness made her even more appealing. He bought her a drink as she introduced herself and sat down beside him.

Sukita LongTime
I knew you were one of the nice ones from watching you. Some come in here and act all tough. They try to smack us around but we cut them to make them stop. A girl has to protect herself.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
You seem to speak English pretty well. Where did you learn?

Sukita LongTime
My mother was born in America and brought to this country by slave traders when she was twelve. She taught me to read from the old school books she was carrying when they took her. Then from Americans I would meet here and there. They could never refuse a taste of what I have to offer. Just like your checking me out now and counting the moments until you can get me in the bed upstairs and rock my world. Like your all superstars and such great lovers.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Actually, I think I'll pass. The packaging is nice but you have had more in you than out of you and I'm not in to catching the latest disease. See you around.

He stood up and walked out of the bar. Even he had his limits. Besides, He wanted to save his energy for whoever he ended up facing at warfare. He could get a piece of ass anytime. Suddenly he began to feel tired. He could barely keep his eyes open. The last thing he remembered was being carried up some stairs because his head bounced off of every one. He tried to fight back the drowsiness and stay awake but it was no use, The lights went out.........

He didn't know how long he had been out. All he knew was his head felt like someone hit him with a sledgehammer. He opened his eyes a little bit and quickly shut them as little white circles danced in front of them. He could hear the sound of someone breathing and knew that he wasn't alone.

Sukita LongTime
No one refuses my advances and talks about me like that. You should have gone along. You could have had some fun. Now I am going to have to get rough with you.

He heard and felt the whip as the ends of it kissed his cheek. He could feel the blood begin to drip down as she continued to speak.

Sukita LongTime
Not only am I sexy and beautiful as hell but I get into hurting people. Especially people like you who think they are too good for me. You could have been screaming with pleasure instead of screaming in pain and agony. Your suffering will be pleasure to my ears.

The second hit came on the other side of his face. The dripping now came down in stereo. He could feel his hands tied behind his back, With his own black leather belt. There was barely enough room to move his hands. He began to wiggle them back and forth. All the time shaking his head as if he were clearing out the cobwebs. The whip lashed out again and caught him on the left shoulder. He winced as his shoulder begged for mercy. He began to feel a little more freedom in his wrists as he continued working with the belt.

He opened his eyes, It wasn't quite as bad as before. He could see her standing before him with the whip in her right hand. She was wearing a black leather bra and a black leather thong. He had to admit that she sure had a great body. If only she wasn't such a psycho. He smiled as an ideal came to mind, Somehow crashing through the searing pain. He would have to play her and buy some time. Get her to lower her guard.

Sukita LongTime
What are you smiling about? Oh, I see. So you do like this after all huh?

She moved her hands along her sides and up to her breasts. She squeezed them before reaching up and tossing her hair back.

Sukita LongTime
Your no better than all of the rest. You want this hot pussy here so bad you can't stand it. Take a closer look.

She reached her hands behind her and unhooked her bra. She took it off slowly as she moved closer to him. She reached down with her hands and took off her thong. She was right in front of him now, Her nipples just inches from his lips. She reached her hand down between her legs and began playing with herself. That was when he first noticed the odor. It began to gag him and make him choke. It took everything he had to keep from vomiting.

She bent over in front of him and began unbuttoning his jeans. She pulled them down and put her hand inside his underwear. Finally he was able to work his hands free. He grabbed onto the belt as it loosened to keep it from hitting the floor. In one smooth movement he brought the belt up and had it around her throat in no time. He pulled it tighter and tighter as she struggled to catch her breath. Her hands grabbed for the rope but still he pulled it. Before long she stopped struggling. Her hands fell limply by her side. He let go of the belt and watched as she fell to the floor. He pulled up his jeans and grabbed the rest of his clothes before heading out the door. If he was lucky he could still make it to warfare in time.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hank Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)