Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't think the Carnival would Happen?
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-19-2014, 01:31 AM

Father: Allow me to articulate the transgressions of our penultimate champion. Asylum is destined for greatness. To make it to the top you have to start at the bottom. This championship is at that cesspool of the XWF, where the rats and vermin claw at the belt hoPINg to grab a piece to call their own. My good man, Frodo, you are a swarthy gentleman. You have earned this belt two times, once for a day and now another immediately after losing the first. Applause. Applause, ladies and gentlemen!! This man has become a two time UFO champion!! This belt may be a simplistic victory away, but in that victory you are considered a champion. That is the only word that matters in the grand scheme of things. Champion. Asylum shall become champion. He must be champion. You will allow him to pin you for the chamPIoNship. You are tiny compared to the great strength of Asylum. The more he works at dethroning the peasants, the closer he is to dethroning the kings.
Pinpinpifdjfudsjghshgfojsgjspksopg[gsoigjmgsgsgs]gsgpskgskg
fsngsgjjgiosjgnsjgjnsrgjkgrgpinksigjnsgjsgoiejogjpsokgjsogjosepinfsjejsgjsghnugheoghjesuihgoihgoiehgiohgsoighsohgeoihoighjsoighjoigjesoifkjs;ldfjs;fks[fospofmfpinfsfjsgsgjighighjigPINdfshfjhsjufsfhgaPNPINNIPNIOPPIJNOIUJKLOIUJIOLKMNHUIOKHSUJFNHUSIFJNUFIJNUJNBHYUJKMKPOIJNPinpijnmkijhfkdoifopoijnmloiujnmlijkoijnmfndbhufidjnfhgsiogkjsgiksljgsjiknhuigsknghsjighsojpgsiogkjesogsijgosiejiojeijijgjjjjPPPPPPPPIIIIII

NNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
PPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIINNNNN

CARNIPINIVAL OF TERRORPINS!!!!!!!
[Image: push-pin-vector.png]

INVISIBLE PIN!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-19-2014, 10:35 AM

(01-19-2014, 01:31 AM)Asylum Said: Father: Allow me to articulate the transgressions of our penultimate champion. Asylum is destined for greatness. To make it to the top you have to start at the bottom. This championship is at that cesspool of the XWF, where the rats and vermin claw at the belt hoPINg to grab a piece to call their own. My good man, Frodo, you are a swarthy gentleman. You have earned this belt two times, once for a day and now another immediately after losing the first. Applause. Applause, ladies and gentlemen!! This man has become a two time UFO champion!! This belt may be a simplistic victory away, but in that victory you are considered a champion. That is the only word that matters in the grand scheme of things. Champion. Asylum shall become champion. He must be champion. You will allow him to pin you for the chamPIoNship. You are tiny compared to the great strength of Asylum. The more he works at dethroning the peasants, the closer he is to dethroning the kings.
Pinpinpifdjfudsjghshgfojsgjspksopg[gsoigjmgsgsgs]gsgpskgskg
fsngsgjjgiosjgnsjgjnsrgjkgrgpinksigjnsgjsgoiejogjpsokgjsogjosepinfsjejsgjsghnugheoghjesuihgoihgoiehgiohgsoighsohgeoihoighjsoighjoigjesoifkjs;ldfjs;fks[fospofmfpinfsfjsgsgjighighjigPINdfshfjhsjufsfhgaPNPINNIPNIOPPIJNOIUJKLOIUJIOLKMNHUIOKHSUJFNHUSIFJNUFIJNUJNBHYUJKMKPOIJNPinpijnmkijhfkdoifopoijnmloiujnmlijkoijnmfndbhufidjnfhgsiogkjsgiksljgsjiknhuigsknghsjighsojpgsiogkjesogsijgosiejiojeijijgjjjjPPPPPPPPIIIIII

NNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
PPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIINNNNN

CARNIPINIVAL OF TERRORPINS!!!!!!!
[im]g]http://vector-magz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/push-pin-vector.png[/img]

"And stealing a play from my book, you have the words "invisible pin" in your signature in black, at I believe a smaller text size. So Asylum, unless I've missed one I believe we should continue with the current regime. I will be walk away now."

Frodo walks away signing "we are the champions" by Queen.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post