Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-09-2014, 11:12 AM

Hank 'Thunder' Lane steps into the interview area where Steve Sayors is conducting an interview with one of the up and coming rookies of the XWF. He walks over and hands the wrestler a C-Note and sends him on his way before turning to Sayors and speaking.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I'm going to make this short and sweet so everyone can understand. Every sport has it's free agents. The hired guns brought in to lead whoever signs them to the championship. My manager Angel Fyre and I are the free agents of the XWF. There are a lot of stables out there fighting for supremacy. You have The Brotherhood, The Family, Resistance Inc., and The Congregation. One of these teams has a chance to obtain the services of the best thing to happen to the XWF since potato salad. That's right, If any of you would like to have the great one in your ranks step up and let it be known.

Hank Lane walks off the set as the scene fades to black.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2014, 11:49 AM

Listen mate, I'm not entirely sure that you're in the right profession.

If you're just looking for friends, try >Craigslist<, I hear it's full of desperate folk who'd sniff even your 80's coiffed taint.

Just doing my bit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Neonero's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-09-2014), Sewaside (01-10-2014), Simon Lee Nash (01-09-2014), Theo Pryce (01-09-2014)