Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast of Champions
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 07:41 AM

Insert shitty music starting here. (Sorry my narrator is jealous) We are brought into a room with a high ceiling, stylishly decorated, but what really stands out is the massive table of food. This is the brunch of all brunches. Every breakfast food hot or cold that you can possibly fathom fills the table. Sewaside walks into the room followed by a huge group of kids. After the kids file into the room their parent or parents seemingly follow. Everybody is fixing plates, smiling, ready to eat. Sewaside seems to be in a supervisory role as he gives instructions to a couple of men in chef's garb cutting prime rib.

"Make the cuts thicker. Price is of no object and there is enough food here to feed an army. I don't care whatever corner cutting place you guys used to work for, we're not doing this to turn a fuckin' profit. We're doing this to feed people who really need it. We're doing this to help Milwaukee."

The men do as instructed obviously fearful of their employers wrath. The seemingly charitable scene continues to unfold families talking, eating, laughing. Once Sewaside seems satisfied everyone has been fed he slips out unnoticed and we're able to follow him. Soon we're back in what is obviously his armory. We pass a wall with what looks like weapons of torture. Anything from brass knuckles to spiked bats to a blow torch. As Sewaside sits on a nearby table he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"For some reason this place always gives me piece of mind. It's almost therapy just walking into the room and seeing these awesome instruments. After sending a blue ray to the XWF yesterday I fell into some ol habits. I began to actually do a lil homework on just what was going on these days in the company I had a huge hand in building. Seriously I've seen more talent in a meth den. We got trannys runnin' around this bitch, nazis, all types of shit. The one thing we don't have is a true top flight level superstar that can lead this company, AND this industry back to it's previous heights."

Sewaside reaches into his pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. He holds up the piece of paper where we're able to make out the word CONTRACT in big bold letters.

"That is until now. No more will you have to be subjected to cock teasing dykes taking up your precious viewing minutes. You no longer have to debate if Barney Green really is a hermaphrodite or just a hair lip. Instead your left with the epitome of charisma. Your SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH HAS RETURNED! No more headliners greener then goose shit on a spring day! No more unworthy champions and contenders! NO MORE BULLSHIT! Don't get it twisted, you see me here helping the community and those less fortunate with a brunch, that's just me showing love to my city. Ya see, surely escaping your evening news Milwaukee is going much the way Detroit has. Basically a third world city right inside one of the most technically advanced countries in the nation... We got it all figured out, watches with phones that can make a helicopter land on your fucking roof, but we still can't feed our hungry. But anyways don't think cause I'm out here showing some love and giving back that I won't come back into that locker room and smack the piss out of every man, woman, or abomination of god inside that locker room."

Sewaside's eyes narrow as his calm demeanor seems to change and a fire comes over his eyes.

"There's alot of things going on here I don't agree with. If you look at it this company it's still the XWF in name only. Gone is all of the real talent and left is a roster filled with fake ass characters reminiscent of the glory days of Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. Why is everybody so scared of being themselves? Nazi? Come on bro. Stop playing make believe for shock value. Nobody is buying that fake ass Furor shit. Nobody is buying your fake ass murders on camera in the view of millions of people on television. The gigs up kid you've been exposed. The realest mothafucka in the game is back and I'm exposing all this fake ass shit. No need to watch a man shit in a car anymore! No more having to watch guys trying to take advantage of the gay rights movement to try and get a push and get noticed NOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY BE ENTERTAINED! "

There is a knock on the door heard and the door opens as one of the chefs from earlier pokes his head in the room

"Uh sir, you are needed for a second."

"I'll be right there Pierre."

The door closes before Sewaside brings his attention back to the camera's lens.

"At the end of the day, you can bet my arrival will make a splash. If you think I'm coming back to jerk curtains and work my way up the mid card your crazy. Plus let's be honest, at the price of my contract the company can't afford to not showcase me. See ya soon kids!

Sewaside exits the room as you are returned to your regular scheduled mundane XWF bullshit.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sewaside's post:
(12-30-2013)