Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 09:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Sewaside...
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2013, 12:23 AM

A blue ray disc was sent to the XWF. When the disc began to play we're brought into what looks like some kind of military armory. There are weapons everywhere in the room. Guns, hundreds of them from revolvers (.38 specials to .357 magnums) your standard hand guns (9 millimeters to 40 glocks) to fully automatics (AK-47s, the fun shit). Combined with these guns are numerous bullet proof vests, hand grenades, stun grenades, C4, seriously this is a prison sentence waiting to happen. Suddenly Sewaside walks into the camera's view. He appears to be oiling up a firearm. In his mouth as usual is a huge blunt. He grins looking into your soul then hits the blunt before setting the gun down on a near by table. After taking a huge pull of the blunt holding it in then exhaling a huge cloud Sewaside walks closer stalking the camera.

"There comes a time in everyone's life where they must define their legacy... I came into the sports entertainment world with a huge splash and headlined pay per views on nearly every continent... The Blood Hounds, making Jonny Brown my bitch, nobody EVER did it like me. The thing is, at the time when I came into the sport, it was the perfect storm." Sewaside pauses to hit the blunt a few times.

"What I mean when I say that is shit was poppin'. Wrestling in general was at the peak of it's popularity. Now look at it! Nobody gives a fuck. No worries though... THE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH IS HERE TO SAVE YOU! I don't know in what capacity, but I think a return may be just the shot in the arm the industry needs. Truth be told though I have a message for every worthless wrestler on the roster that had the company in the red for the majority of 2013. All of you, from the guys jerkin' the curtain in the dark matches to the ones wrestling in the main event need to appreciate the opportunity I'm giving you." Sewaside pauses and takes a deep breath. He seems to be trying to keep his composure. He takes another hit off the blunt before continuing as smoke poars from his mouth.

"I'm giving all of you the opportunity to be on the same roster, compete in the same events, possibly even grace the same ring at the same damn time with a living legend. I can see your bios on the XWF website being updated right now. Gone from the top slot is your Universal title runs. Instead taking it's place in the top slot will read COMPETED IN THE SAME COMPANY as THE Sports Entertainment Messiah. This footage of me even hinting at a return will go more viral then them chicken cutlets Hanna Montana twerks with... At a time when it's standard in the industry to drop promos revealing mundane details of your everyday lives paying little to no attention to your opponents I have returned to bring the real shit back into the game. No more of this bullshit that is killin' the industry. Seriously when did the XWF become an herbal alternative to ambien? No wonder nobody is watching this shit. No wonder I can write my own ticket here almost after being gone five years from the sport. I'm gonna be honest, I couldn't name you one guy on the roster. The guys I see headlining pay per views wouldn't have even been fit to set up the fuckin' ring during the golden era of sports entertainment. The good news though is that I will make each and every one of you on this roster better by merely my presence alone. Or? This could all just be an elaborate hoax. Perhaps I've gotten your hopes up. Perhaps you anticipate the chills that will run down your spine the first time my music hits and the arena explodes as Mr. Don't Give a Fuck returns to his legions of faithful followers. Perhaps I'm just having some fun with the owner. Only time will tell."

With that the video ends abruptly
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sewaside's post:
Theo Pryce (12-30-2013)