Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"#NOW" FeedBack
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-18-2013, 09:40 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6731

Ok... I just posted my first roleplay. Like, literally, the ones for last week were posted for me by Addy / Shane... so that was the first time I've officially posted my own roleplay here in the XWF. Annnd... I'd appreciate feedback. Specifically, I want to know if it's better, in comparison to the last two parts of 'Satellite'... I tried to shorten it, and keep it interesting. I also explained what happened between raYne being sliced with a lightsaber [thank you for that, Ally-Cat <3 ] ... and the posts I made today, where he's in fine condition. It is the first part of two... the second will be posted within the next few hours, as I'm about to work on it.

ALSO -- The first part contains a video at the top [an auto-play one] that I created myself. It begins with a one minute clip I recorded on my cell phone the other day, when it was raining. Then... it becomes a music video for 'Now' by Paramore, only edited by myself, to include a voice sample of Michael Jackson at the beginning, and one of CM Punk at the end. And the video consists of clips from various other music videos which I mashed together... "Epic" by Faith No More, "Cage on the Ground" by FlyLeaf, "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore, "Tear Away" by Drowning Pool, "Enemy" by Fozzy, & raYne's theme, "Can't Stop the Rain", by Kropp Circle. As well as perhaps others I've forgotten...

... I hope that you guys will check out the roleplay, and actually allow the video to play AND watch it... and let me know what you think of both the rp, as well as the vid. I'm trying to get back to the level I once was at... any feedback is honestly appreciated, and if I am given advice that I believe I can use, I do plan on taking it. That's why I stopped using so much color, and this roleplay is restricted to the uses of three colors -- white, red & yellow. I feel as if they're not that bothersome... hopefully. Please let me know what you think... thank you.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-18-2013, 11:09 PM

Edited to attempt to actually get feedback, as the previous title I chose was -- "Pointless raYne FeedBack Thread"... which I chose to parody John Madison's re-titling of my... well, pointless thread that's honestly best left forgotten. Sorry, Johnny-boy... you were right. Point taken...

Designating this as my thread for BOTH parts of "#NOW", the second of which I'll soon be working on.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-21-2013, 06:29 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6819

Part Two. Again, any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-22-2013, 09:11 AM

Like I told you in PM, the last 2 r/ps... your focus is getting better and you are improving. Keep that focus and it will get even better.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
Rain (09-22-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-22-2013, 09:47 AM

Hun... thank you. VERY, very much. I seriously appreciate this... wasn't expecting anyone to leave feedback, so I didn't make any thread for my last two...

... you are wonderful. Thanks to you and Thraxx... I'm feeling a change. Annnd... this song just came on. And I'm only feeling better...

Best of luck in our match, darlin'. And watch over John Austin... he's a pretty cool dude.

<3

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-22-2013, 09:51 AM

Thanks. Trust me... I am watching over him. Glad you are feeling better and everything. Don't let others stress you out. That is something I am still working on.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post