Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Raisin Southern Stereotype
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-02-2013, 03:53 PM

Joseph Kain was disappointed in himself. He had yet to win a match in the XWF. And he was made a fool by the Extreme Revolution every time he was in or around a wrestling ring. He had set at home with his freshly healed father. He was contemplating never going back that wasn't in his heart though. His heart was in this business.

XWF fades in from commercial to the backstage area where Joseph Kain is standing looking smugly at the camera

I had to come back, I love this too much to back down.....In fact, I have sights set on returnin' to the ring at the 9/11 show on Warfare. I view this as the perfect time frame to show the boys in the back what this country boy can do, and I doesn't care who I face. Whoever it ends up bein' will have a match of the year candidate. No holdin back anymore. I won't be outshined by a buncha nutcases. My first matches were mistakes. Here I was worryin' more bout bein' in a big time wrestlin' ring than winnin'. It's all bout cementing my legacy now and whoopin' ass in the process. So who wants a piece of Mr. Wrestling!? THE BADASS REDNECK! THE LONE WOLF, JOSEPH KAIN!!!!

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-02-2013, 07:33 PM

Joseph Kain stands backstage looking like a lost puppy. He stares blankly, gazing around backstage at all the successful XWF wrestlers. He yearns for the glory and respect that guys such as John Madison, Sebastian Duke and Mr. Satellite have obtained. Standing in his sparkling blue tights and little black vest, he waits for anyone to pay the slightest bit of attention to him.
Kain stares longingly at the cameras, like Luca Arzegotti does at John Madison. When all of a sudden, a tall figure walks up and cast a shadow over the diminutive build of Joseph Kain.
Joseph turns around to see none other than the ‘Murican Rebel, Jonny Rebel standing largely next to him. Jonny is sporting a pair of blue jean cargo pants and a new Rebel shirt, along with a San Francisco 49ers fitted hat. Kain steps back as Jonny glooms over him.

Jonny Rebel
So you want a match? I accept your challenge, Kain. I've recovered enough from my broken ribs and I'm looking to notch my first win. So who better then you? We both want the same thing, and I plan on curb stomping your face on my way to a victory. We will find out how much of a bad ass redneck you are when you face the 'Murican Rebel.

Jonny walks off without letting Joseph turn down the match and heads for Giovanni Ferrari's office to make the match official.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post