Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 02:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apologies for not "bringing it" this Wargames
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-21-2017, 01:13 PM

This holiday season ended up being a lot more intense than I expected it to be. I've had about 10 hours of sleep all week and have either just been unable to fuel that creativity or find the time to dish out.

My apologies to everyone I'm facing and my fellow team mates!

May the best team win, And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you wonderful souls.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-21-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-21-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-21-2017, 02:34 PM

yeah same with me. ive been bringing it best as i can but with work kicking my ass till the new year its tough to even think even on a day off

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-23-2017, 12:52 PM

I feel you. I'm a help desk guy. I only rp on my phone while at work. The past two weeks have been a rush to get certs for my raise. I can safely say that I am a certified VMware professional as well as a certified veam professional. Still studying for my Microsoft exchange certs

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
Imperial (12-24-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-24-2017)