Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 08:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games replacements
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-13-2017, 06:03 PM

Here's the original thread talking about possible War Games replacements: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=30025

Anyway, if you'd like to be considered for one of the spots that MAY open in the next few days, please PM me as soon as possible and let me know! It's possible nobody will actually be needed, but it's also possible a few people will be needed. All depends on who fails to show up and satisfy their team captain in time.

If somebody on a team only "shows up" in minimal form and the captain of their team thinks its an obvious waste of time (meaning it's pretty obvious the RP is a rush job and won't help the team) the captain has the power to still eject that person from the team!

To the CAPTAINS: Make SURE when your time limits are up, if there's somebody you want to replace on your team, you PM me directly. DO NOT write it on the boards. It will be me who makes the official announcements of "this person is being replaced by this name on this team."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Imperial (12-15-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-15-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-14-2017), Scully (12-13-2017)