Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 04:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone!
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 09:04 AM

Hey guys and gals,

I wanted to touch base on a couple of things real quick. As everyone knows a lot of work goes into match writing for our shows. A lot of you guys take time out of your day to help us out and I can't convey how much we appreciate that. In order to help the match writers, I would like to ask that you guys take a few seconds to add a link to your roster page on your profile page, if you haven't already done so. It doesn't seem like much, but it can actually be a real time saver. The other thing I'd like to touch base on is character entrances. These are the custom entrances for your character that are used for each of your matches. Most don't seem to mind writing on the spot entrances for those that don't have them, but again, it is a time saver.

The best part is you can have fun with it. Repel from the ceiling, ride a motorcycle to the ring, etc.

There are plenty of ways to make your character stand out!

Again, I just wanted to touch base with everyone. As always, if you have questions or feedback feel free to pm myself or any of the other GM's!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
Mezian (05-31-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-01-2017)