Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! The Damned
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-19-2017, 08:47 PM

Hey guys!

So I did it! I finally have a match and I made my first promo! I have been featured on Chris Chaos promo's, but this was my first SOLO one. Lemme know what you think!

Hey guys! I wanted to develop a back story to Jenny, told in several parts. 3 of those parts will be for this match.

It is difficult to write from a chick's perspective. Let me know how I did!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(05-05-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 01:10 AM

Quote:Hey guys!

So I did it! I finally have a match and I made my first promo! I have been featured on Chris Chaos promo's, but this was my first SOLO one. Lemme know what you think!

The writing is great, as usual, but on the specific character development there seems to be a little disconnect between ^ Jenny and Promo Jenny.

I don't feel the same bimbotic/slutty feel off Jenny that you seem to want to build from her promo, she seems way too serious, way too eloquent and and just no as giggly you know?

Otherwise I don't think males and females really speak too differently, it's all in the character. I feel like Jenny is the epitome of every female stereotype we can come up with, and in her promo against ravenwolf I just didn't feel it.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2017, 01:15 AM

Thanks Danny! Appreciated!

But there is more to Jenny than just what we see every week on Warfare and Savage. The shoot section was supposed to represent her now. But I wanted to build a back story to show everyone her life in a nutshell. The first few RP's will be setting up her story to show the world why she is like she is now while the promo's will come from her real time.

She's got a darkside. And I am going to attempt to try to bring to the limelight as to why.

But I appreciate the feedback!

*kisses*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-20-2017)
(05-05-2017)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 02:29 AM

tl/dr

You sure are pretty though. Let's bang? K?

Ok for real though. I liked it. I thought you did a great job of showing how Jenny became what she is today and that it didn't have to be that way. I thought the backstory you told was well written and believable. The details connected for me. I could visualize this young innocent girl turning into the cunty bitch that she is now and it made sense.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 08:00 AM

Thanks,

and that's only part 1

Lots more story to come!
Hate Post Like Post
(05-05-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-20-2017, 08:14 AM

(04-20-2017, 08:00 AM)Jenny Myst Said: Thanks,

and that's only part 1

Lots more story to come!

I bet you say that to all the boys.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), Imperial (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)