Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Help wanted!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-14-2016, 02:00 PM Exclamation  Help wanted! -->

Ok, so I can already tell I'm going to want a larger number of judges for the Warfare rumble than I normally have on most matches, so here is your chance to be an ANONYMOUS judge.

If you're NOT in the rumble as ANY character you handle, you are eligible to pitch in.

Basically you'll start reading up on the rumble RPs as soon as possible and keep up with them until the deadline, and then send me your DETAILED judgment on who you think wins AND what order everyone should be eliminated in. If you start reading them now, it's going to be a HUGE help to you rather than waiting until the deadline to start reading. Also keep in mind I might reply back with further questions depending on what you initially supply.

Who wants to join this week's anon judge team? Send me a PM asap! I'll reply back with confirmation and further instructions there. No replies allowed here.

PS: We could also use some people who are willing to write a PART of the rumble itself after receiving very specific instructions from me on what to have happen in your part. It's OK if you're in the rumble and want to write a small part but you'll obviously be expected to write fairly and not just highlight yourself.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-14-2016, 02:06 PM

Updated the end (ps) of my post. Let me know if you want to write a small part of the rumble, even if you're in it.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]