Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter creative and funny thread subject here
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2015, 01:32 PM Thumbs Up  Enter creative and funny thread subject here -->

...Well, well, well, if it aint ol' Lovin' Boys Vinard Lane…

Tha' reginin' X-dubya-F's Stupid Cocksucker of tha' Month of March, Fart Champion, and tha' current void fillin' Federweight Champ who done turned this here division into ah' snore fest episodic series of Queer Eye fer' tha' Straight Guy, but that there's bout' ta' change hunny'…

Ol' Vinards' also tha' X-dubya'-F's resident sissy glam rock lovin' homosexual who's been shoved so far up Heyman's ass, he's actually ah' turnin' into ah' pink anal bead. Now Muddy and ol' Vinard done had us ah' couple bouts', where somehow this here ass lickin' piece of crap come out on top, which is where he likes ah' bein' anyhow on that there walrus of ah' woman, Roxy 'I gotta' fat cock' Cotten.

Ya' know tha' only difference between Roxy Cotten and ah' walrus? One of em's gotta' mustache and smells like fish, tha' other is ah' walrus. Gunna' be third times ah' charm fer' ol' Muddy Waters… he's takin' that there belt from this dumber than ah' box of bug guts 'Megastar' and breathin' some new life in this here division.

If ol' Lovin' Boys spent as much time workin' on that there IQ level as he did wigglin' his little wart covered worm out of his trousers ta' plow inta' tha' cross dressin' Lot-ious Reptilious he picks up on tha' road then maybe he'd realize that his time as Federweight is comin' to ah' long awaited end. But this fucker is tha' livin' proof that evolution can go in reverse…

But dont'cha' get them kinckers in ah knot Lane, ya' got plenty ta' look forward to… menopause is just right around tha' corner, plus Muddy heard that Dee Snider was seriously consderin' bout' where ya' asked Twisted Sister's ta' record ah' version of 'I Wanna' Rock!', with tha' lyric changed ta' 'I Want Some Cock!' fer' yer' entrance theme. ...oh wait, Muddy just got him ah' text message from Dee,

Dee Snider's Text Said:“Sup Mudster? Lovin' Boys Vinard Lane?

...Never heard of her.

But that picture you sent me, reminds me of this chick I used to bang at our Florida shows.
You mean to tell me that one of my former groupies got a sex change and became a wrestler and is using my song as an entrance theme?

Tell that cocksucker I'm coming to collect my royalties...”

Well so much fer' that, and so much fer' anything yer fittin' ready ta' say bout' Muddy, cause it don't make ah' damn bit of difference, seein' as how I'mma' drop ya' on yer fuckin' neck so hard that the few brain cells tha' Good Lord blessed ya' with gunna' be leakin' out that wide asshole of yers' faster than watchin' yer' dumbass participate ina' knife fight ina' phone booth…

So if yer' done rollin' round' on tha' floor tryin' ta pin yer'self and playin' with Outsider Joel's pecker I'd suggest ya' look up!

Muddy kicks Lane in his tiny ball sack and drops him on his neck with the Pike Co. Plunge…

Muddy Covers…

1…

2…
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-02-2015, 07:03 PM

Matthew Oaktree enters the scene to see Vinnie Lane asleep or unconscious under Muddy Waters, Dick E. is nowhere to be seen so Oaktree decides to step in to put a stop to this 24 hour pin party.

3!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion: Muddy Waters

Muddy jumps up tired and excited as Oaktree hands him the belt.

"Good job Muddy, now I need to find senior referee Dick E. and remind him he has a job to do."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matthew Oaktree's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-02-2015)
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-03-2015, 12:38 PM

Ooc- My bad y'all, was out of town.

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post