Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello..... Mister Fernando
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-26-2015, 08:23 AM

Hello, my friend!

How jealous all of your comrades must be that you had a front row seat to see the Doctor defend his XWF X-Treme Title! You did a fine job on the outside as a lumberjack, by the way and congratulations on your victory earlier that night!

It was a ladder match to be be named the Number One Contender to the Television Title correct? Well, good luck, my friend. Jacob is no one to take lightly. I can see you may have realized that as well, since you're already making plans after you lose this match.

Nothing like being subtle, hm? If and when you lose your match for the TV Title, you want to come immediately after the Doctor and his X-Treme Title? Well, since you seem to be calling the shots around here, why not just skip over little old me and the X-Treme Title and go after the Universal Title?

I guess I'll try to not get carried away here. I apologize.

But let's have a closer look at your challenge here, shall we? You see, this is all anyone had to do during my first six weeks as champion. I received much ridicule from my last opponent about not being the "defending" champion that HE had apparently envisioned. The lack of challenges left me sitting on the side lines until Mister WGWF wanted his chance at the Doctor.

As for your challenge, Mister Fernando. It appears that you're convinced that whether I accept your challenge or not, you'll get a shot. So, I'm curious now, let's just see how that pans out. I refuse your challenge. Show us all what you have up your sleeve that's going to land you in the ring with me for my title.

Enlighten us. Please.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post