Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 09:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet The Corporation
Shane McMahon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-26-2014, 03:40 PM

Shane McMahon comes out on stage to a chorus of boo's. Shane 'O is suited and booted. He smirks and proceeds to do his signature dance on stage. Shane'O Mac walks down the ramp way looking at the fans. He walks up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. He once again does his Shuffle signature dance in the middle of the ring. Simba pulls a microphone from his trousers. He raises the mix to his lips, as his music fades out. The fans still continue to boo. Shane proceeds to talk over them

Shane McMahon:Wassup.... As you all know my name is Shane McMahon. I am from the greatest family in wrestling history. In fact, the McMahon's are the most powerful family in this industry... Ever. Everyone knows who the McMahons are. So without further a do... Let me Introduce to you.... My dad... Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon....

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vince McMahon Offline
I'm Vince McMahon Dammit!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-27-2014, 05:38 AM

"No Chance in Hell" is heard played over the sound system as the enormous shoulders of Vince McMahon enter the stage. He extends his arms to his sides and shakes them! Vince has a huge smile on his face. He struts around kicking his legs out and throwing his arms up and down. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Vince: WELCOME TO RAWWWWW!

Vince looks and coughs.

Vince: Well... it looks like I got this shithole confused for Raw. Where are we? Madness? Warfare? What kind of generic shit-names are those? My name is VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON GOD DAMNIT! This is now Corporation territory and we shall rule this place with an iron fist under these enormous grapefruits!

[Image: z9dcNPq.jpg?3]
Hate Post Like Post
Shane McMahon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-27-2014, 01:02 PM

Shane begins doing his normal signature dance as Vince looks at him. Shane stops and then raises the microphone to his lips.

Shane McMahon:The Corporation is here and we're here to to make this dump, half decent at least.
So let me introduce to you, the men who are going to rule the roost under mine and my father's guidance. These men were chosen because they're the future of the XWF and they have Ruthless Aggression. First of all let's bring out the Pest in the business, Mr WGWF.......

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-27-2014, 01:47 PM

The Leader of The Real Higher Power, Jacob, walks into camera shot, and drops his Red Hood.

"Are you shitting me. Do we really need the McMahons and the Corporation in the XWF? We are The Real Higher Power. We see all, hear all, know all. We came to the XWF to create mayhem and chaos. Stick to what you know best, the WWE. Here's a warning to the Corporation. Get lost."

Jacob pulls his Red Hood back on and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2014, 02:34 PM

Mr WGWF:Yes, real higher power. You see all, but do not know who I am. What I've done. Why my name is etched in this company. Shane, Vince, I'm here to assist you in elevating this federation. Cleansing it did not work, but elevation will.
The Snitch

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2014, 02:57 PM

Psssst....

Pssssttttt....

Guys you didn't hear it from me but this guy is full of shit. He's not the real Higher Power.

I can't tell you who the real Higher Power is, I had to sign a nondisclosure agreement but trust me, it ain't this guy.

PS: Can I join your Corporation? Pretty please? I don't require much. Just a cot and some toilet paper. Two ply please.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-27-2014, 10:59 PM

the corporation will die real soon

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shane McMahon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-28-2014, 01:53 AM

Shane McMahon looks at The Snitch.

Shane McMahon:I'm afraid there isn't a spot for you in the Corporation at this time. Probably never.

Simba looks at Peter Gilmour

Shane McMahon:What the Corporation did to you, Gilmour was what you deserved and there is more to come for you

The Giant Killer shakes his head at Jacob and "The Real Higher Power".

Shane McMahon:You gotta be kidding us right? You think that your little stable can do anything against the most powerful faction in the wrestling industry, period? Jacob, this man challenged you and you said..... Nothing... The man I'm talking about is Mr.
Untouchable, Scully...

Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-28-2014, 02:02 AM

Jacob walks back into camera view, and takes down his Red Hood. He places a wooden chair in front of the camera, and sits down on it.
He starts laughing.

"Are you serious Shane? Are you serious bringing up Scully? He ran away from our initial conversations like the little girl he was when he said he didn't want anything to do with us. So he's the biggest idiot of the lot of you."

Jacob sits back smiling.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2014, 02:14 AM

"Yeah Shane's right, the fake higher power are inbred Cunts.
I challenged you to a match, Jacob. I said this upcoming Madness. The 1st of December and you never said those words.... Yes. That's all you had to say. Why didn't you say yes and accept my challenge? Because your a bunch of fannies who hide under some hoods. At least now I face a decent opponent in Justin Sane and don't have to waste my time on you.
Any time you want to lose Jacob, just say and I'll be there, bitch!"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-29-2014, 08:43 AM

Shane, just like when you bought WCW.. it will fall apart and the corporation will DIE along with it..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post