Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comprehensive RP reviews.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 04:43 AM

So, I've noticed a lot of people post asking for feedback but don't receive any, so I am offering a comprehensive roleplay review. Basically, I will pick your roleplay apart to the best of my ability (I'm not the best here but I will give you the best feedback I can with my own abilities). There's a couple of things to keep in mind,

Feedback will be honest. I will pick up on WHAT I THINK are positives and negatives. What you decide to take out of my reviews is up to you, but please understand anything I say is never personal, it's merely me just trying to help you improve. If people start hating on me for giving constructive criticism then I'll just stop because as I'm sure a lot of you know by now, I'm not an asshole.

I will only review one roleplay per character every 2 weeks maximum. Obviously I don't want to be reviewing a hundred posts every week and this way it gives you time to work on whatever you took out of the review and see if you have found it helpful.

To have your roleplay reviewed, simply start a new thread with the title "Justin Sane - Review Request". Alternatively you can reply to this thread. All you need in your post is a link to the roleplay you'd like reviewed and any notes you'd like me to keep in mind when reading it. In most cases I should be able to review within 24hrs. I think proper feedback is the key to anyone's improvement and I'm sure all of us are always striving to get better. If you guys aren't keen on this sort of thing, just let me know.

- JS

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-24-2014, 11:48 AM

This'll be useful. I suppose I'll drop an RP each couple weeks for some feedback.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post