Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare RP Feedback
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2014, 12:17 PM

The Insurance Policy- http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=15831

Nevermore- http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=15938

Ah, the next two RP's in the next arc of Maverick, the Reclaiming My Throne (this past week and a half, starting with And as Quick as a Cat...) story arc. Having made a successful debut in the Making an Impact (last week and a half before the Reclaiming My Throne arc, ending with When Life Gives You Lemons...), along with winning the X-treme Champion, Maverick gets backstabbed by Vinnie Lane and loses his X-treme Champion. This basically shows Maverick coping with his loss, and coping with the liar claims and stalking from Frodo and X- Pac.

All in all, I'm fairly satisfied with my RP's for Warfare this week. I definitely put in a lot of work for these two RP's, and I'm glad they came out the way they were supposed to.

In my opinion, I think Nevermore might be my best RP yet. We get to take a look into Maverick's memories a bit, not to mention, we also see the pressure he hoists upon himself by adopting the namesake, 'The Avatar of Perfection.'

Not to mention, in The Insurance Policy, we were introduced to Leon and Dustin Cage, and Raven and her crew, all of whom will play pivotal roles in RP's to come.

Though, I felt as if I could have added more and took away more to both RP's though. I felt as if I could have taken away parts of Maverick's conversation with Raven and her crew in TIP, and also add more to the final indie match, Maverick's bad dream, and his rant to Leon and Dustin in Nevermore.

If you felt I missed something along with your own self- critique, be my guest. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post