Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood red is the new gold... (Gunnar Debut Promo)
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-13-2014, 01:28 AM

Dead of night, police sirens are whaling through the dark landscape of the inner city. Off into the distance a thunderous bang is heard followed by the sound of a rattling and crashing chain link fence, repeating and dissipating over and over, each crash being sent with more and more force. The camera follows the trail of noise to an alley way, panning down to the end a shadow figure is seen throwing punches of relentless force to another man.

Hey! What the hell are you doing?!

The camera man runs closer to the assailant in an attempt to calm down the situation.

Yo! You! What’s going on?

The brawler shoots up from his ground and pound position over his newly made enemy and darts his eyes over to the camera man stopping him dead in his tracks with the evil and twisted gaze

Stay the fuck back and mind your business.

Staring the camera man down as he slowly steps back, the man begins to wrap or possibly re-wrap his fist with a solid steel chain. Turning back to the man he made a bloody rag doll, he grabs him by his blood soaked hair, tugging at the roots, holding his head up he brings his chain wrapped fist up and behind wound up for what appears to be the finishing blow

Listen good. I don’t care who you think you were trying to fuck over. I don’t care what you needed the money for. I don’t care who’s going to die because you didn't get it, and I don’t care who may kill you because you didn't get it. I've dealt with junkie punks like you for my whole life. You assault others to get a fix, a thrill. I've been doing it since age 12 to survive. You thirst for my wallet, my worldly possessions to cash in for your next bag or to give your family food. Brotha’ I don’t have shit to give you and I never will because my only want in this life is to live anther day to bash in skulls of little punks like you. Luke Gunnar, does not fuck around.

Woah..

Hearing that name, Luke Gunnar, sends shivers up the camera mans spine and puts the entire event taking place in front of him into new perspective. With three final blows to the head of the ‘punk’ at the hands of a chain wrapped fist, Luke Gunnar stares down his masterpiece one last time, turns and begins to walk out of the alley, only stopping when he sees the camera still pointed at his face.

What the fuck did I tell you kid?

Gunnar, you’re Luke Gunnar! XWF received your contract a few days ago!

Make a bigger scene about it you moron, let the whole world know who was responsible for an assault on Appleton Street.

M-Mr. Gunnar I'm sorry, okay? I don’t even think they’ll allow this on the air but if they do, just to cover yourself legally is there anything you want to say about the events that just occurred?

Luke pauses in his steps, ponders what he’d like the world to know about his torturing and assaulting of his mugger. Slowly he turns his gaze back to the camera.

XWF, my name is Luke Gunnar. I’m not coming to you for title shots or glory, I don’t want it, I thirst for violence. I do not wrestle, I assault. My ‘championship moment’ will be standing over piles of XWF wrestlers that have felt what a fighter, a BORN fighter, can do to break them mentally and physically… Blood red is the new gold.

A hand comes up towards the camera from Luke, shoving it to one side causing the camera man to juggle to keep the $1k piece of equipment from slamming to the ground.

Yeah that’s enough for tonight.

More fumbling with the camera occurs until the recording is stopped.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luke Gunnar's post:
(08-14-2014)