Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Never Dies. Warriors Never Surrender.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-03-2014, 08:07 PM

Where did i go wrong? Was it pandering to the so called fans? Did I break my deal with Abel? Or Legion? I did everything that was asked of me and more. Most of the killing I did was in the name of others. In order to maintain my power. But you know, why should I follow the lead of others? Why shouldn't I be my own man, or monster, as the case may be. Why should I, the most powerful being in the XWF lose night in and night out?

Because of them. Because of those controlling me. As I lay here in complete darkness, I can't help but think about the events of the past two weeks. After all, my thoughts are all I have to keep me company. Steve Davids, I have heard, has been going around saying such things as "Thus ends Cain". He can think what he wants.

I was born a man.

I was branded a murderer.

I turned into a monster. An apex predator who evolved into what he is today through thousands of years of honing and bloodshed. Thinking of this bloodshed, I would smile, if I could. But apparently, Abel and Legion have abandoned me. Taken my power.

Or so they think.

But evil never dies, and warriors never give up.

I was born a man. I was branded a murderer. I became a monster. And now? I become a warrior. I prove the naysayers wrong. All I have to do is...

"Please wake up..."

For those of you unfamiliar with my life, that sodt voice you just heard was that of Miako. Miako Temura of the Temura Crime Syndicate. A Triad Princess from the age of four, Miako grew up with the finer things in life handed to her. I say since the age of four because for the first three years of her life she was in question as to her parentage. Thinking she was just a mongrel, the boss' most trusted henchman tried to rape her. Unfortunately, for him, she killed him with the straps of her doll's dress. Strangled him.

It was then that Miako KNEW who her father was. My mentor, Hirosaki Temura. The only other human being in the world who is aware of what I am. I once had the chance to kill him. But I spared his life and he trained me in the arts of shadow. He also made the promise of his daughter's hand when she turned eighteen.

He knew...

"Stop crying, Miako. My nephew is too powerful to die. He cannot die, you know that. It is impossible."

"I sure hope so..."

Lillith is my aunt. She is THAT Lillith. The one who will not submit to a man's will. I had no idea she still existed until a year ago. But she is as close to me in physical make up as anyone on Earth. Human in appearance, demonic in spirit. She understands my power, but I know she can't hear the voices.

She sucks a mean dick too. Yes. I said that.

With these people surrounding me, I wonder about something. Why do they care? i mean, Abel and Legion abandoned me after my defeats. They saw a worthless nothing and just left. But what they don't realize is that I was once human. And well, you know that the human spirit is...

"Indestructible...he is indestructible. You may not understand it now, but if you wish to be wed to him, you must know. You must come to understand that no matter what they do...they can not kill him. He will always be there."

A strange coma indeed. The concussions have obviously taken their toll on me. It's like...well, it's gonna sound weird, but it's almost as if I am staring down at my body. Like I've developed some sort of extra sensory conciousness. I could hear everything they were saying, but yet, I could not respond. Why? is this some punishment bestowed upon me by HIM? Is this my final hour? Am I to atone for my sins? My sins are plenty. You've all seen them, and some...

Wait...I haven't focused on my competition. Not like I did with all the people I had killed. Or was forced to kill. Either way, my sole focus had always been on the hunt. The kill. The voices. Now those voices lay dormant though. Even if I could do something, what can I do?

It is now that I hear a coversation...bits and pieces.

"He's recovering remarkably well, Miss Temura. His brain is still firing off signals like a Super Computer. And the cracks in his skull seem to have mended."

"Thank you Doctor..." I heard a snicker. "...but could you please call me Missus Arkham?"

I told her never to speak that name. Hell, I thought noone even knew that long forgotten surname of mine. Oh well, not much I can do about it now.

Silence. Darkness. It seems like the room has emptied out and I am, once again, left with my thoughts. Healing...without the precense of a demon spirit to strengthen me? Interesting...but of course, I heard one voice in the darkness and it was my own. My...concscience? I heard myself talking as it I were talking...to...well, myself.

"Who says there isn't a demon present, Cain?"

[/color]But there isn't?

"When one entity interacts with another for over two thousand years, they shsre traits. We...share traits...think, Cain...use your head..."

What?

What's going on? Find out next time...

To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post