Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pawning The Ark
Soupcan O'Malley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-29-2014, 03:50 PM

[Image: rick-harrison.top.jpg]

We open with a blinding light coming off of Rick Harrison's big ass head as he sits behind the counter flicking boogers and digging his wedgie out. Suddenly in steps XWF Ark Champion Soupcan O'Malley, he scurries over to Rick and slams the Ark Title down on the counter.

Soupcan: GIMMIE MONEY!

Rick: Okay, you looking to sell it?

Soupcan: Yep.

Rick: $50.

Soupcan: $50? THAT'S IT!?!?!?

Rick: Well it's not like it's a World Title or anything, Swagmire has held this thing a few times for christ sake and he sucks. Plus he walks around looking like the fresh prince of welfare.

Soupcan: $75 or no deal.

Rick: Fine, I can do $75.

Rick proceeds to write up a receipt for Soupcan before taking the title and handing him $75. Soupcan excitedly counts the money before walking out of the shop with a big grin on his face no doubt with visions of rum dancing through his head.

[Image: soupcan.jpg]
[Image: SDI5Q92.png]
1x (Pawned for booze money)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Soupcan O'Malley's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-01-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2014, 06:08 AM

"I know a guy, goes by Wild Bob, in Phoenix, he can get you top dollar for the title."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2014, 07:23 AM

"3500, that's what I'm offering you. $3500 for it. Theo got $50 and some negro's chain for his title. You're getting a lot more. I'd advise you to take it."