Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: New 'Paul Heyman Guy'?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2014, 07:58 PM

News men and women from all over the wrestling world are gathered at XWF headquarters. A podium is set up. Behind it on the right, a flag bearing the XWF logo, and behind it on the left is a flag bearing the nWo logo. Paul Heyman's personal assistant, Sylvia Davis, better known as Sly, takes the podium.

SLY: "It is an honor to introduce to you, my boss, the man I have worked for for over a year, and the greatest manager in the history of our industry, Paul Heyman."

Sly applauds and steps aside. Reporters shout numerous questions and camera flashes are evident as Paul Heyman takes the podium.

Good afternoon.

I take a great deal of pride in everything I do. From owning ECW, to becoming General Manager of WWE Smackdown, becoming General Manager of Monday Night Madness. All of it, I'm proud of.

Yet what I'm proudest of, is my ability to lead others to victory. To lead them to the Promised Land.

So, I come here today to inform the world that I am indeed searching for the next 'Paul Heyman Guy'.

I'm looking for the next, next big thing.

I'm looking for the next, worlds largest athlete.

I'm looking for the next, Olympic gold medalist.

I'm looking for the next, voice of the voiceless.

It is arguably, the legacy I will leave behind long after I am gone.

Over the next several weeks, I will scout many of those in the XWF. Some time soon, I will strike a deal with someone I believe I can lead to greatness. He or she who shows they have "it."

I will not take questions at this time.

Without another word, Paul Heyman thunderously walks out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Ozymandias (04-10-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-09-2014)
Bryce's Mother

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2014, 07:14 PM

Pick me, .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryce's Mother's post:
Scorpio (04-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bryce's Mother's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2014)