Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From The Desk of Ozymandias (Regarding Eli James IV)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-01-2014, 05:35 AM

To Whom It May Concern:

I'd rather not do this in writing, but at the present time I cannot bring myself to enter your world. I am writing to inform you, the XWF, that Eli James IV has been pronounced dead. Following the attack administered by the New World Order, we sent family to rush in the aid of Eli because we didn't want your evil hospitals treating him. We know since day one everyone in the XWF wanted Eli to be gone. This is a premeditated murder account. Not only did the NWO, more responsible the XWF, murder my brother but everyone attacked his character. Just because he preached something none of you believed gave you no right to do what you did to him. You attacked his character, his integrity, yet no one could present evidence of his fallacy. Due to the premeditated murder, attacking his character without evidence, and the emotional stress you've caused my family, we have decided to bring up a case against the XWF.

We have hired a lawyer and private investigators who are willing to bring out the truth.

If you would like to keep your agenda hidden from the world, then I suggest you agree to our demands. We will be sending you that list once it's compiled and you will have up to 30 days to respond or we will see you in court.

I would ask, even with this news about us fighting you, that you at least come to one of your senses to honor Eli James with a proper send off and salute. Whether you agreed with him, stood with him, or opposed him, he was: United States Champion, European Champion, Tag Team Champion, Ark Champion, and former Owner of the company.

Eli may be gone, but his memory and message will live on. We will see to it.

Rachel James

"The XWF's lawyers are preparing a statement in response which will be disseminated to all XWF Employees, Stockholders and Advertisers as well posted on the XWF website for fans. Thank you."

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ozymandias's post:
(04-01-2014), AlexandraCallaway (04-01-2014), John Austin (04-01-2014), Julian Martin (04-01-2014), Rain (06-20-2014)