Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Away
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-25-2014, 04:01 PM

So let's get this out of the way real quick: I'm a piece of shit for not following through on Shove-It. Now allow me to elaborate why:

I've mentioned a couple of times before that I've not been as active due to real life circumstances - very important circumstances that I really need to focus on: Things like going to college at the end of the year, my final be-all-end-all exams coming up and some other things that could mean I earn a lot providing I remain consistent and continually work on/with it (and by a lot, I mean a lot). Needless to say I have had my hands full when I was writing Shove-It and writing RPs for the PPV, and it came to a point where I had to prioritise between my responsibilities - and as it goes: 'Life before XWF'.

Here's the bad news: It probably won't be stopping for a couple of months because of the aforementioned final exams that are coming up. Because of this I'm afraid I have to continue to be as inactive on these forums as I have been the past couple weeks - which I really regret because I do really love it here. Ya'll are like a second family. I'll still be having a nosey here and there around the boards, but the character of Smoke is practically going to be non-existent for the next 2-3 months.

However, this obviously brings up the problem of Shove-It. If I wanted to write the results fully and as I would have originally intended, it would probably be finished in like another month, and nosing around on the Skype chat (yes I do read previous messages :P) I can see people are understandably annoyed that it is taking this long already. Again, I deeply apologise for that. However, if you all are willing, I may be able to hopefully get around to writing up a small report on the rest of the match - similar to how the House Shows are written. Or if you're really impatient (and trust me, I understand why you would be) I can just straight up post the results of who won/who lost/etc. There are no promises of when they'll be done, however. I have no idea how busy I might get (which suuuuucks), but I'll try my hardest, I swear <3

I am incredibly sorry for the belated update and how much of a shithead I've been regarding the situation. Feel free to respond/yell at me for being such a twat... loooovvee youuu xxox

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
(03-25-2014), Theo Pryce (03-25-2014)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-25-2014, 04:08 PM

I don't think people are as annoyed about the lack of results as they are the lack of updates on why there are a lack of results.

Real life happens, we all get that. In the future I would just suggest letting a GM or Admin know when something like this happens and I bet they would band together to finish the show up for you so that you can focus on what you need to and people aren't left wondering what is going on with a show they roleplayed for.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2014, 04:15 PM

Send me the out line of the rest of the results and I will write out the rest of the match in full.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Ozymandias (03-25-2014)