Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 12:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Eli James is a poor leader.
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 11:23 AM

"Eli James is a simple minded ignorant fool. He cannot keep people on his roster straight in his own mind. Frodo Smackins, and I are two separate people, we're not two sides of the saw coin. No, we are not as the Good Doctor and Stevie Tyler, we are not the many faces of Diaz. We are brothers, though he was adopted. I'm no rapist, I'm not into men, I'm not after that weird sexual release, and I have never once had sexual relations with Shane . Hell, I've never met the man, never even met Ashen. I do enjoy fighting, that's why I was removed from my last job. Because I was too eager to bash a suspect or perp. Ever see The Shield? That was kind of me, only with better hair. And again, I'm a virgin. Never had sex with anyone. Not once."

Frodo walks up beside Swagmire enjoying a large glass of Absinthe.

"I've been dead, Eli, or almost dead. It's hard to say. But you and I had some business I wanted to take care of. I'm sitting out of the World War, but I'll be coming from you, so pull your dick out of your sister's pussy, wash it off, and get your bumpkin ass ready, cause I'm coming. My fist, yo ass, they about to have a blast kiss. Without lube."
Edit
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 11:54 AM

"A fool is a fool.. a sinner is a sinner.. you all smell the same to me.. rotten and evil. Just because ya'll look different or have different names means nothin' to me.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-16-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-16-2014), Sid Feder (03-16-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-16-2014, 12:08 PM

Fags! They're fags!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(03-16-2014)