Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 05:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Intentions (Regarding My Return)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-21-2014, 12:31 PM

I doubt it's much of a secret anymore anyway, but it's safe to say that I have officially returned to the XWF. How long for? Who's to say. Last time I ran on for just over four months, and after two months away, I already feel like I'm ready to face some challenges.

However, what I feel I should do is already get something off my chest. Now, if I remember anything after my short hiatus, you've probably already started ignoring me at this point, and probably don't give two shits of what I have to say. So in light of the short attention spans that some of you garner, I'm going to keep this short and sweet:

I am no longer piping around shouting 'Rebellion!' from the rooftops. That stupid way of trying to thrust myself into the limelight is over. I mean, who am I; Cam Lang!? Either way, Big Chief is gone, and I'm not fussed about Eli either way... but I think that's how I thought of Shane when I first came here.

Ah, whatever. How about we actually look at what I will be doing this time around, instead of bragging of what I won't be doing? Well, shortly after I had first appeared in the XWF in late August, there was someone else who was quick to make a name for themselves. Someone who was able to create so much success that he joined the Black Circle quicker than I thought possible. That success had eventually lead him... to the Crown of the XWF. Or if I want to be more technically correct - the Chain of the XWF.

If your attention span hasn't meant you've been able to guess who I'm referring to right now, I'll just go ahead and tell you that from today; February 21st 2014, I am officially letting everyone know that my one goal in the XWF is to become the King of the XWF, making my target none other than Theo Pryce himself.

Now Theo, I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me in your well established self-satisfaction that I am not ready to challenge you for the crown. Maybe because I haven't proven I'm worthy for it, maybe because I've returned, or maybe some other reason you'll conjure up at a moment's notice, so that instead you can give the shot to Peter Gilmour again for the six-billionth time, just to prove that you're better than the slab of fat whose best accomplishment in recent weeks is beheading another slab of fat with a sword.

Theo Pryce. I respect the hell out of you, I really do. You've earned everything you've ever had the gall to put your name to, you've accomplished much more than I could have even hoped for in the amount of time you've been here, compared to the amount of time I've been here. But you're not the best. Hence why you feel the need to assemble a group to take down Eli. Hence why you only opposed and the Black Circle once it all became irrelevant. Just like how you'll become irrelevant like the former King before you.

Whether I win the Nuclear Winter Series this Saturday or not, just know that at some point, I am coming for you and that... chain. Right now this isn't a challenge, but when you're done giving shots to newcomers and members of the Gilmour family, you can move up a step and take on somebody that could even remotely be a threat - even if it's only a little bit.

And I suppose now would be as good a time as any to say which side I'm on in the upcoming World War X-Treme Pay-Per-View. Well, I may as well buddy-buddy up with you, Theo. For no reason other than... getting to know you.

I look forward to our future encounters, Theo. ...If you feel like even taking up my offer, that is.

Go on, have a bit of fun for a change... Doesn't poor Peter get enough lashings from his
er-hem 'wife'? If not for me, Theo, do it for Peter. You seem to be getting enough kicks from him already anyway. I mean, Bra and Panties? If you've got you're most common 'threat' currently in a position of filling in your every sexual fantasy, then I think it's time to step up the plate a little, don't you think?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-21-2014), Theo Pryce (02-21-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-21-2014, 12:38 PM

i think its time theo stopped being a BITCH

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-21-2014, 01:07 PM

"Says the guy who after losing to me cried so much he made teen girls everywhere jealous. Keep running your mouth Peter. Don't forget you still have to wrestle another one of my matches, and I heard a rumor that you wanted to take part in the XWF's First Official "Suck My Dick Match" where the loser has to give Frodo a blow job. You want that to become a reality? Keep running your trap, otherwise, sit in the corner like punk bitch that you are and keep my name out of your mouth. How about you focus on your next opponent instead of worrying about all the people that have beaten you recently. Or would you rather just keep running the same old strategy out that there that has gotten you nowhere in this federation?"

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Minxs (02-21-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-21-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2014, 01:12 PM

"I'm just waiting for the day when someone puts you in your place Peter. Whether it's me, or it's Theo. The day is coming Peter, so keep running off at the mouth. You've sealed your fate."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-21-2014, 01:13 PM

(02-21-2014, 12:31 PM)Smoke Said: Doesn't poor Peter get enough lashings from his er-hem 'wife'? If not for me, Theo, do it for Peter. You seem to be getting enough kicks from him already anyway. I mean, Bra and Panties? If you've got you're most common 'threat' currently in a position of filling in your every sexual fantasy, then I think it's time to step up the plate a little, don't you think?

(02-21-2014, 01:07 PM)Theo Pryce Said: "Says the guy who after losing to me cried so much he made teen girls everywhere jealous. Keep running your mouth Peter. Don't forget you still have to wrestle another one of my matches, and I heard a rumor that you wanted to take part in the XWF's First Official "Suck My Dick Match" where the loser has to give Frodo a blow job. You want that to become a reality? Keep running your trap, otherwise, sit in the corner like punk bitch that you are and keep my name out of your mouth. How about you focus on your next opponent instead of worrying about all the people that have beaten you recently. Or would you rather just keep running the same old strategy out that there that has gotten you nowhere in this federation?"

...Am I invisible or some shit, or is Theo Pryce ignoring a challenge and going straight for Peter again? ...Not that that sounds too strange, mind you.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-21-2014, 01:23 PM

Quote: Right now this isn't a challenge

"When you are ready to make a challenge I will be ready to address it. Just because you decided to pick a side and tell the world that you want to get a beating in a couple months then so be it doesn't mean I am going to get in the ring with you. I would venture a guess to the reason you never really made anything of yourself in this place is because you have a habit of laying your plans out there rather than keeping your mouth shut and using surprise to your advantage.

Don't get it twisted Smoke Boy, I don't put Peter in these matches because of any sexual fantasy I have but rather because it's just one more way to get Peter to realize how insignificant and easily controllable he is, whether it's by me, or John Madison or Rose Smith. Peter can act like he has a say around here but he doesn't and deep down inside he knows that.

I appreciate the fact that you respect me Smoke that's real nice of you, you want a shot at me, at the crown, you have a little work to do to show me that you deserve it. Just like Peter. He didn't get any free matches for the Crown either, all I gave him, all I can give anyone is an opportunity. Peter didn't seize that opportunity, Peter rarely does but you Smoke, you I think can actually make a little noise if you put your mind to it. Don't become the next Peter Gilmour. This place doesn't even want the one it has."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (02-21-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-21-2014, 01:27 PM

(02-21-2014, 01:23 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

"When you are ready to make a challenge I will be ready to address it. Just because you decided to pick a side and tell the world that you want to get a beating in a couple months then so be it doesn't mean I am going to get in the ring with you. I would venture a guess to the reason you never really made anything of yourself in this place is because you have a habit of laying your plans out there rather than keeping your mouth shut and using surprise to your advantage.

Don't get it twisted Smoke Boy, I don't put Peter in these matches because of any sexual fantasy I have but rather because it's just one more way to get Peter to realize how insignificant and easily controllable he is, whether it's by me, or John Madison or Rose Smith. Peter can act like he has a say around here but he doesn't and deep down inside he knows that.

I appreciate the fact that you respect me Smoke that's real nice of you, you want a shot at me, at the crown, you have a little work to do to show me that you deserve it. Just like Peter. He didn't get any free matches for the Crown either, all I gave him, all I can give anyone is an opportunity. Peter didn't seize that opportunity, Peter rarely does but you Smoke, you I think can actually make a little noise if you put your mind to it. Don't become the next Peter Gilmour. This place doesn't even want the one it has."

So, after I beat you at Auschwitz, and beat the guy who's trying to earn his opportunity against you on Madness, will I get two shots at the King title? Just wanna know, so I can have an excuse to kick your skull in thrice.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-21-2014, 01:28 PM

theo just come out of the closet already. and that suck my dick match aint happening and if it does better call them lawyers.. cuz im not showing up so suck on that BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-21-2014, 01:55 PM

(02-21-2014, 01:23 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

I understand, Theo. That's a reasonable excuse to duck yet another prospective opponent and I shan't delve on that, but I will say this:

I've always been one to make my objectives crystal clear. Come rain or shine, success or fail you will know from day one what my intentions are. Even with your reasoning I do not regret saying what I said. Whether it's a month or a year away, I want to make it clear that we will meet, and the right to call oneself the King will be on the line, even if I must prove myself before I get that chance.

I don't hate you Theo. Even when I had the chance to jump on a Champion, I gave them a fair warning, and I won't do any different when it comes to you. I do look forward to any future encounter between us.

Whenever that may be.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-21-2014, 02:17 PM

"Whose ducking you Smoke? Wasn't but a couple minutes ago you railed on me giving the undeserving Peter Gilmour a match, so then why, by your logic would I turn around and do the very thing you are complaining about? I never said you can't have a match, in fact, I've never denied anyone a match, but part of being the King, or any Champion is being able to decide who and when they put that title on the line. If and when you earn any such accolades you are free to do the same. It's that simple really.

As for you Laz, if, if you beat me, specifically, if you pin me on Saturday and show the world that you might indeed be better than me, than yes you will get a match against me. One on one, for the crown. But you might want to get in line though as your buddy Eli has seen fit to put himself at the head of said line.

And as for you Peter Gilmour, your logic is beyond reproach as always. The guy who says "Suck My Dick" to everyone, men, women, and dwarves is completely straight but the guy who has slept with multiple women on the XWF roster is a closet homosexual? Peter, how about you show some proof to back up your claims? Or will those hollow words fall flat just like your claims that you were a better wrestler than me, or that you would beat me, and then beat me again to win the crown? You aren't better than me Peter, you never, ever will be.

As for whether or not I book you in a "Suck My Dick" match, if I do, you will be there, I'm not just some scrub that you lost a match to with consequences that you can ignore. You forget, I have the backing of the Admin Network. And unlike the last time where you cried to management, you will not get out of the match. You will be there, just like you are going to be there on Tuesday to face Scorpio. Remember when you tried to get out of that match? What happened? You cried, and yet, no one was there to give any fucks about it. Like I said Peter, keep digging your grave, there are plenty of people here lined up to bury you in it."

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2014, 02:19 PM

ooc: Ahhh look at my penis! AHHHH!!! RAH! RAH!!!!! LOOK AT IT!

ic:

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-21-2014, 02:30 PM

so, though I like this match idea, why is that whenever homosexuality is brought up we drop my name? Am I really the new man whore on the roster? I just wanna know so I can make new business cards.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-21-2014, 02:39 PM

"Well you are the biggest man on man whore on the roster at the moment. Even more so than Nova and your former fuck buddy Zak, that's an accomplishment. Be proud. Make business cards, hell, make yourself a little crown for all I care."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (02-21-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-21-2014, 04:38 PM

Hey, Pete. I found a picture for you.

Frodo pulled out his awesome phone, loaded up the picture and showed everyone, including Pete.

[Image: ay5RWvq_700b.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-21-2014, 07:53 PM

sorry thats not me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-21-2014, 07:54 PM

I know it's not you. It's a picture representing our past. I thought you'd like it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-21-2014, 07:56 PM

your imaginary past maybe

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-22-2014, 11:53 AM

Funny you mention me Smokey...

''I am no longer piping around shouting 'Rebellion!' from the rooftops. That stupid way of trying to thrust myself into the limelight is over. I mean, who am I; Cam Lang!?''

No, you're not me and it's too bad for you. Whether you find it a ''stupid way'' of trying to get into the limelight or not... it worked. While you were dealing with the life of the lower card I was on top in BATTLES with some of the best that the XWF has to offer. So in that sense, it worked SmokeMAN, so I can't really see what you're trying to get at.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-22-2014, 11:57 AM

(02-22-2014, 11:53 AM)Cam Lang Said: While you were dealing with the life of the lower card I was on top in BATTLES with some of the best that the XWF has to offer.

This is true.

What is also true is that you were the man I beat to become the X-Treme Champion. You may argue that my reign only lasted a day, and that is also true, but remember that in doing so I've still accomplished more than you have, even though you were given twice as many opportunities as me.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post