X-treme Wrestling Federation
Decided to stick things out. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Decided to stick things out. (/showthread.php?tid=9793)

Decided to stick things out. - Sewaside - 01-21-2014

This is the last time I plan to participate or view any boards ooc besides for booking and results. If something involves me directly and you need a response please pm me or hit me on skype. Have a blessed day.

Decided to stick things out. - Cam Lang - 01-21-2014

Everyone has the right to say what they want and believe what they want to believe but sometimes you need to be the bigger person and let things slide no matter how critical they can be, sometimes the stronger person is the one that doesn't say anything. Glad you're staying, we don't know each other but hopefully we can get to know one another!

Your right bro. I gotta let ignorant people be and stop dropping down to that level with them. Racism just enrages me, but it's not an excuse. Very nice to meet you bro. Look forward to fedding with you.

If someone could please invite me into the chat on skype. Things were fun in there. Thank you

Decided to stick things out. - Theo Pryce - 01-21-2014

What was your handle?

Side Weighs

Decided to stick things out. - InfamOusUser - 01-21-2014

I don't think anyone is on the old one. I don't even think everyone is still ON even.

Decided to stick things out. - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 01-21-2014

I be online!

Decided to stick things out. - InfamOusUser - 01-21-2014

Yeah the other chat seems to be dead. Like no one is replying.

So if anyone wants to start another. I'm on as well.

Decided to stick things out. - Paul Heyman - 01-21-2014

Side, like I said, we may not see eye to eye on everything, and that's cool. It's good to have difference of opinion. I'm glad you're sticking around.

Decided to stick things out. - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 01-21-2014

We usually stick with the same chat. It has its occasional down times where it's dead quiet.

Decided to stick things out. - Kimmy-K - 01-21-2014

We just ditch chats when we have Gilmour issues.

What? It's true.

Decided to stick things out. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-21-2014

i want back in chat when this shit calms down

Decided to stick things out. - Kimmy-K - 01-21-2014

Meow!

Decided to stick things out. - Theo Pryce - 01-21-2014

There you go again Pete, you want, not may I please, but want. You don't get it. When you stop ruining it for others then maybe you can be invited back in. But that is on you to show us that you respect the rest of us to act like an adult. Showing up in the chat a day after things blew up by saying "Hey Losers" shows a lack of respect, plain and simple.

Decided to stick things out. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-22-2014

i didnt disrespect anyone when i said hey losers.. its like when maddy or soldier come in saying something.. see im always the one to blame.. whatever..

may i PLEASE come into a chat later tonight

Decided to stick things out. - Theo Pryce - 01-22-2014

The difference is that Solider or Maddy or whoever else didn't start a fire on here and then piss all over the flames like you did.

And if someone wants to let you in, that's on them. But I won't be the person to do it. I appreciate you asking and saying please though. No bullshit. That was good.

Decided to stick things out. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-22-2014

thanx