X-treme Wrestling Federation
Fuck You Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Fuck You Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=8463)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fuck You Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-03-2013

Not surprising though seeing as how Peter distances himself from the values of HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT.

Fuck You Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-03-2013

u wanna see hustle loyalty and respect?

here u go..

[Image: tumblr_lud3nn4sjo1qd97av.gif]

Fuck You Gilmour - John Cena - 12-03-2013

(12-03-2013, 10:37 PM)John Madison Said: Not surprising though seeing as how Peter distances himself from the values of HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT.

Now that's just....wrong.

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - John Cena - 12-03-2013

(12-03-2013, 10:40 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u wanna see hustle loyalty and respect?

here u go..

[Image: tumblr_lud3nn4sjo1qd97av.gif]

That's terrible Peter. You must have flunked Thuganomics.

no way dawg i got skiiiils

Sure you do.

u wanna battle?

Oh shit! Gilmour challenges me to a battle! Fuck yeah! Let's do this bitch!

yo yo yo cena a BITCH

WORD LIFE!

Fuck You Gilmour - P.T. "Fatback" Filmour - 12-03-2013

You gonna get your Fatback one way or the other.

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that you challenged me, I accepted and now you're going to be added to the list of those destroyed by me. I'd start contacting your next of kin now and notifying them you'll be spending the holidays in the hospital, if I were you. Cause after we face off...you'll be far to busy laying in a hospital bed and trying to recover.

Fuck You Gilmour - Sid Feder - 12-03-2013

Sid rubs his chin, looking out into the great unknown as a grin forms slowly on his face.

:3 x Better: I could see Peter Gilmour making Cena tap.

Fuck You Gilmour - John Cena - 12-04-2013

You're even more fucked in the head than I even realized if you can picture that. Must be from all those drugs you took back when people called you 'The Pill-Man'.

Fuck You Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-04-2013

i wouldnt piss mr feder off johnny boy.. he'll end u worse than I will end ur lame as fuck career.

oh tell nikki i say hi ;)

That's funny. You think you can end my career. It's cool man. You'll see what happens when you get in the ring with me soon enough. Then you'll know. Of course with that knowledge comes a long hospital visit. Still you'll know though.

pfft u think a short hospital stay will stop me?

Fuck You Gilmour - P.T. "Fatback" Filmour - 12-04-2013

Gonna get up in you.

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - John Cena - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 12:45 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: pfft u think a short hospital stay will stop me?

So then you admit our match will end in you going to the hospital? That I'll be sending you there? You acknowledge this and accept it? Good to know.

i wont be the one going to the hospital

Such contradictions.Thus is the fucking tragedy of communicating with Gilmour. I'll see you in the ring shithead. Whenever you actually want that to happen.

i put ppl in the hospital john.. u put ppl to sleep

Fuck You Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-04-2013

DAAAAAAAAAMN

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - Tony Santos - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 04:16 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i put ppl in the hospital john.. u put ppl to sleep

Oh shit.

Fuck You Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 12-04-2013

Quote:i put ppl in the hospital john.. u put ppl to sleep

That ladies and gentlemen is fucking gold.

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - Tony Santos - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 05:20 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

He has as good of a chance of putting someone in the hospital as Barney Green does avoiding gum cancer.

Oh, fuck you, Theo.

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 05:24 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(12-04-2013, 05:20 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

He has as good of a chance of putting someone in the hospital as Barney Green does avoiding gum cancer.

Oh, fuck you, Theo.

You'd like that wouldn't you? What's wrong Tony? Jealous that the ladies of the XWF are getting their turn one at at ime and you are left holding your dick? Don't worry, I'm sure I can get Maddy to come over and pay you a visit.

Fuck You Gilmour - Joe Tuesday - 12-04-2013

Oh yeah, I'm sure people are really jealous of your path of self destruction filled with the mass chances of VD. Probably even worse things than normal a VD too. You fucked a dead chick...a vampire, you probably got corpse parasites crawling all over your dick now. Yeah, I bet Tony's so jealous of that. I know I am.

Oh and please...after you send the freak; who was once a man and had an alien transform him into a woman, over to Tony's place, send him her my way. I so have to hit that too.

Fuck. Where am I and why am I working here?

Quote:Fuck. Where am I and why am I working here?

Because you got fired as a Wal Mart greeter?

Fuck You Gilmour - Joe Tuesday - 12-04-2013

Oh shit! You're absolutely right Theo! Wow! You could be a fucking psychic with your profound gift of insight! I mean just nailing that shit spot on and accurate like that...that's a fucking amazing talent right there.

First off it wasn't a Walmart, it was a bank and second, I wasn't fired, I quit. I'm sure that's all the same thing to you though.

Douche bag.

Go fucking OD in a whore house rich boy.

Fuck You Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-04-2013

Did someone say something about Rose Smith's house?

Who the fuck is Joe Tuesday anyway?

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 06:42 PM)John Madison Said: Did someone say something about Rose Smith's house?

no that's your house ;)

RE: Fuck You Gilmour - John Cena - 12-04-2013

(12-04-2013, 04:16 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i put ppl in the hospital john.. u put ppl to sleep

Okay, I put people to sleep. Hmmmm....let's think about that one shall we? I think if you look back at every piece of film I was ever in as far as wrestling goes you'll see that no one in the audience is sleeping. Sure sometimes they boo but you can't boo someone while you're asleep. People either fuckiing love me or hate me but either way, I get them to devout a great deal of attention to me. Even if it's rage. Guess what? It takes up a lot of attention to pour out all that hate and that means I'm occupying that person's mind. That intense emotion is towards me and they can't take their eyes off me or say my name enough. My fans and my haters make me famous and the one trait they all share besides the non-stop chatter about me is they are most definitely not asleep. Meanwhile here's Peter Gilmour. The man I intend to break in half and beat down to no end. Telling me I put people to sleep. You know, when it's all over and done with. All that will be remembered from that moment is that Peter was another guy John Cena beat. Think about that when you're laying in the hospital. Feebly yelling that you're the one who puts people there. Not me. I'm sure you'll be just as convincing then as you are now.

im sorry john u said something? i fell asleep

Nope. Just go back to sleep. The XWF needs some peace from your mouth. Just try and stay awake for your ass kicking and that'll be good enough.

try to stay alive while i murder u ;)

Fuck You Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-05-2013

That's true, Peter. You did say that you cannot kill what you didn't create. How are you gonna explain yourself out of this one?

Fuck You Gilmour - P.T. "Fatback" Filmour - 12-05-2013

Easy guys, I took the brains when he got rid of me. More signs, PETE, that you NEED TO TAKE YOUR FATBACK!

Fuck You Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-05-2013

im cena's worst nightmare come true ;)

Fuck You Gilmour - P.T. "Fatback" Filmour - 12-05-2013

Can't beat him without your fat.

Lemme get up in ya.