X-treme Wrestling Federation
Turning Dreams Into RPs - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Turning Dreams Into RPs (/showthread.php?tid=8409)

Turning Dreams Into RPs - LJ Havok - 11-28-2013

My recent RPs that consisted of the dream is what this is about.

You guys don't realize this so I shall tell you.. Those RPs to an extent came straight out of a dream. I was not making up people going through the TV or the apocalyptic scene. Minus John Austin obviously. However in the real dream I did freak out a little bit..I wanted in that fuckin TV lol

It was weird no doubt and actually was probably a codeine dream..those happen when I'm sick and this was recent. I analyzed the fuck out of it too. I realize it probably was metaphorical or represents some bible verses i read up on..and some of the conspiracy theories I look up.

My question to you guys is have you ever taken a dream and used the basic idea for a RP?

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Theo Pryce - 11-28-2013

Quote:My question to you guys is have you ever taken a dream and used the basic idea for a RP?

Not as of yet, but 99% of my RP's come from thoughts I have while i'm trying to fall asleep.

Turning Dreams Into RPs - LJ Havok - 11-28-2013

I do that too for often than anything. If it's promo I just start typing.

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Ann Thraxx - 11-28-2013

No, I don't think I have... I had 2 different dreams 2 nights in a row where I fell/was thrown out of an aeroplane, though... I figure that means something... Maybe just that people don't like me and wanna throw me from incredible heights! XD

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Matthew Mitchell - 11-28-2013

*is proof of Ann's theory*

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Ann Thraxx - 11-28-2013

Eat shit and... Fall from a plane, Mitchell!.... JK! Tongue

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Theo Pryce - 11-28-2013

Ann I would recommend not flying for a bit. Just a suggestion.

Turning Dreams Into RPs - John Austin - 11-28-2013

Kinda sort of...not really the dream itself but I have at times used certain phrases from dreams I remember in RPs...the dream could be irrelevant from XWF but if I remember saying something or doing something amazing in the dream, I will use it in my RPs

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 11-28-2013

Not yet. I have rp'd a few times without much sleep.. made Eli's character a bit more strange on those rps I think. (and Elisha)

Turning Dreams Into RPs - Jenny Alvin - 11-28-2013

RPing without sleep is crazy. "The Criminal" series of Kimmy RPs (which I think consisted of 2 RPsm actually and was never concluder) happened because of an RP that was planned to start with a murder and lead to a bunch of other things... But it was like 4am and I decided that Kimmy should suddenly be a murder suspect (Though, part one disproves that it could've been her... Seemingly)

Part of the reason I ditched Kimmy as a common character of mine (I'm pretty much just competing as Jenny for now, if you don't know)... I made her too serious from the start with the storyline I did following ESP's attack on her, where she pretty much hallucinates an alternate/"evil" version of herself (which started as a ghost, but I had to change the story).... Kimmy is a character I've used previously... And even ask Mitchell/Marshall.... She was happy, cheerful and lovable. You couldn't not love her and I needed to establish that before trying to switch things up. That was a mistake, but I'm sure we'll see Kimmy at least compete in a match... Sometime soon-ish. Hopefully I can have her return properly eventually because she's fun and certainly different in XWF.

^The above text is a whole NOVEL! Time to get that published and off to the bookstores. XD