X-treme Wrestling Federation
Backstage @ Madness (open) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Backstage @ Madness (open) (/showthread.php?tid=7796)

Pages: 1 2

Backstage @ Madness (open) - AlexandraCallaway - 10-28-2013

Alexandra is sitting on a gear box in the backstage area, singing along with the song blaring from her headphones. Shes oblivious to anyone around her. Shes simply melting into her music, letting go of everything that had happened.

"I'm waking up, to ash and dust. I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I breathe in the chemicals. I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus. This is it, the apocalypse."

Backstage @ Madness (open) - MattWard - 10-28-2013

Jewel and myself are walking around the arena when we come up to Alexandra Callaway then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Wow some raised you like a phoenix and changed you like a remix.

Alexandra looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward So what is the goddess of the darkness and moonlight planing next, i know there is vengeance in the brain, So who is the unlucky soul that has betrayed you?

Alexandra looks at me then she starts to speak.

Alexandra had removed her headphones looking at them with a cold smirk.

"Who says I was betrayed?"

She looks at Matthew.

"The look on your face."

She shakes her head.

"He didn't have control of it. It wasn't his issue or anything he did. It was the beast inside, that caused this. He committed no betrayal. That's on me. The Phoenix is dead. She died on the cold streets of Paris, early in the morning, standing on love lock bridge. Tears flowing into the river Seine."

Alexandra's ice blue eyes were cold, devoid of emotion.

So what the hell happened to cause this emotional pain, but at the same time their is something else that she is not saying. Then i start to speak to Alexandra

Matt Ward I told you he could never love you. but there is something your also not saying, there is something that is trying to bring the joy that is inside of you out but the pain is fighting it.

Alexandra looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward You deserve better Alexandra, you need to tell that person that you know holds your heart how much that person means to you Alexandra.

Alexandra looks at me then she starts to speak

Alexandra looks at Matt Ward, she trusted him, he was one of her oldest friends that was still in the business.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Tell him the truth. Tell him how you feel."

"What good will come from that Matthew? He doesn't need a broken individual. He needs a strong woman. Someone without a weakness."

"It's funny you say that Ally. Cause he is both a weakness and a strength. Remember how well you two worked together. Remember how it felt to win."

"Yes."

She cocks her head looking at him.

i look at Alexandra as she knew i was right even though she does not want to admit it but she knew that i was right. I look at her then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Alexandra you know he is that missing piece to your puzzle that can make you complete.

Alexandra looks at me surprised and shocked then i start to speak again.

Matt Ward Yes Ally i saw the look between you, There is that look that will make you alive again. he is the missing spark that you need once again

Alexandra cocked her head.

"Saw the look between us. What do you mean?"

She looked at Matt.

Alexandra looks up with a shock.

"Heya Griffin, How's it going?"

She smiles a little, before glaring at Matt.

I look at Alexandra then i start to speak

Matt Ward That look that you had when you looked at me in that one company, that look that could bring the spark out of you. that the look that i saw between you two, i know you are going to deny it to my face but i know deep down inside of you ally, that what i am saying is truth and you know i am right.

Alexandra looks at me then she starts to speak

Alexandra smiled at him.

"Quite a bit actually. I need to talk to you.

Alexandra took a deep breath and then turned to Matt.

"I know what you are saying."

She turns back to Griffin and takes a deep breath seeing him looking at her.

"Griffin, remember that time we... well I don't have to tell you what we did, and I would rather not in front of Matt. While I was in Paris this weekend, I fell ill. I went to the doctor and he informed me that.."

She swallows hard.

"I'm pregnant. You were the last person I was with."

She bites her lip, looking at him.

Backstage @ Madness (open) - Smoke - 10-28-2013

Smoke, who had somehow found a way into Jessie's 'Reasearch' HQ spits out his squash against the screen he'd been watching, which had been focused on Matt, Ally and Griffin's conversation.

What... The... Fuck!?

Alexandra swallowed hard nodding her head.

"I'm quite sure Griffin. I understand though. I really do. But Mystica and I never did anything."

Alexandra slipped off the gear box and turned away from them covering her mouth. She started walking away...

"At least now you know."

Alexandra looked at Griffin, letting him have his moment. After all it was a shock to her as well. A huge one. But, it was true.

"I haven't walked away and gave up a child yet. I'm not about to start now."

She bit her lip.

"I know this wasn't exactly what you had planned. And I'm not even going to pretend to be weak. I'm not going to force you to be there. That's not who I am."

She swallowed hard again.

"You deserved to know. Now everyone will know, why I'm taking time off from the ring."

She took a moment to pause.

"I'm sorry I walked off.. I just.. I couldn't see what the look on your face might be."

She stopped talking, starting to realize she was rambling.

I look at ally and Griff then i walk over towards them then i start to speak

Ally why don't you tell him you love him already, because i already know you want scream it from the top of the mountain.

Matthew SHUT UP

What it the truth, go ahead deny it but i see your blushing face right now so you might as well tell him.

Griffin looks at me then looks at Ally then Ally starts to speak

Alexandra looked between the two men.

"Thanks Matt.. Last I checked I can speak for myself."

She looked at Griffin, if he couldn't tell from a look he was daft.

"I do though."

She looked down, stepping closer to Griffin, before bringing her gaze back up to his.

I look at Ally and Griffin then i start to speak.

What can i say, i know this girl better then she knows her self at times. that why i am the godfather of her children after all

Griffin looks at me then looks at Alexandra then i start to speak again

I just want to see her happy for once with all the douche bags that have hurt her in the past, but i know she might have a good thing right here.

Alexandra looks at me then looks at griffin then she starts to speak.

"Does anyone have some duck tape? I need to shut someone's mouth."

Alexandra looked up at Griffin, placing hand on his chest.

"I know this is a huge shock, for the both of us. I didn't expect for this to happen. But it did."

She smiled at him.

"I've known for a while about how I felt. I just.. I didn't think you wanted to hear it."

She kept her eyes on his.

Alexandra just looked up at Griffin, smiling a little.

"Not a lot Mikey. You?"

She goes silent again.

Backstage @ Madness (open) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-28-2013

Peter Gilmour was seen hovering in the shadows and overheard Ally telling Griffin that he might be the father of her baby. Peter smiles wickedly.

"better that prick than me"

Peter disappears back into the shadows..

Backstage @ Madness (open) - John Raide - 10-28-2013

John Raide walks in, eating an ice cream cone, and sees a sign hanging where that voice from the shadows just came.

[Image: The-Shadow-Knows.jpg]

"I don't care who knows. So what.. I'm pregnant.. Who's business is it except Griffin and I?"

RE: Backstage @ Madness (open) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 04:17 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Griffin turns and sees Gilmour half sticking out of the shadows, far too fat to fully be concealed.

Gilmour you ain't have to worry about knockin' someone up. You're with Rose remember and even though the doctors did a lot of snippin' and stuffin' to make him look like a woman....he ain't ever gonna be able to pop a baby out.

if u only knew griffin.. if u only knew.. just man up and provide for ur soon to be son BITCH

Alexandra looked at Griffin with a smile.

"Probably. I want to be there when you tell them."

She turns to Mike.

"Did ye' give her a reason to be mad at cha?"

Alexandra looked around.

"Oh fuck I just sounded Irish."

"Peter, Griffins a million times the man you could ever dream of being. So I suggest you shut your mouth before I shut it for you."

Alexandra glares at Peter.

Backstage @ Madness (open) - The Messenger - 10-28-2013

Hidden within the shadows of the arena, Sebastian Duke's Messenger remains quiet as he only listens to the back and forth banter being brought forth by the XWF roster members that are present.

The Messenger thinks to himself:

My goal, as is typically the case when on any mission for His Highness, is to remain quiet and move about undetected. There is someone in this room that the King of Darkness has a particular interest in. Should he or she detect my presence, it could prove futile.

Thankfully, I've been trained to stalk our.... prey... by the King himself. Therefore, detection is not even plausible. Though, I do wonder what this person thinks of the King of Darkness.

Alexandra looks around confused.

"What?"

griffin/ally go on maury to find out the baby's daddy. bet its not griffin's either ;)

Backstage @ Madness (open) - Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-28-2013

Using her professional level skills of coordination, Jessie manages to fall from the rafters that she was walking on and lands (surprisingly) safely on the ground. Not expecting this, she lets out a preemptive yelp in pain, before noticing that there in fact is nothing wrong with her. Looking around this somewhat serious scene (would be totally serious, but no one takes Gilmour seriously ever,) her eyes widen before she awkwardly backpedals out of the immediate area, but not before saying one word to the expecting couple.

"Congratulations! I-"

God dammit, I said one word!

Alexandra looks at Jessie, having ignored Peters comment.

"Thank you."

Alexandra looks around trying to figure it all out.

"Sometimes I wonder about the people around here. This shadow lurker.. is he someone I should worry about?"

Alexandra shakes her head and steps between them.

"And I wont let you harm Griffin. I've stood up to many a people, Vampire, and alien over Griffin."

"Hey Michael.. this isn't my first rodeo with children. I do have three other's you know?"

Alexandra rolls her eyes.

"And just because I'm not IRA, doesn't mean I haven't had a life. I've grown up in a motorcycle club. I'm the daughter of a president of an MC. I've seen shit that would make most IRA guys shit their fucking pants, and that was before I was eighteen."

Alexandra laughed softly.

"No.. But I've blown up a power plant."

She remembered that time with Angelus and Griffin.

Backstage @ Madness (open) - El Rey - 10-28-2013

El Rey enters the fray as an innocent bystander. He stands alone distancing himself from all the commotion. Not saying a word to anybody (That's kind of his thing), and getting himself ready for his return match from his neck injury, El Rey starts doing neck strengthening techniques to prepare for his match against Dawn Carson.

Alexandra leans into Griffin, smirking softly, a slight blush at Griffins words.

"Hello El Rey. How are you?"

She keeps that same smirk.

the shadows know all!

Backstage @ Madness (open) - El Rey - 10-28-2013

"GRRRR" replies El Rey

With his translator nowhere to be found, this begs the question, does anyone here speak cat? It sounded like a happy grrrr, but what if you misheard? El Rey waits for a response, but sees a lot of confused faces and realizes there is a serious language barrier between him and the rest of the locker room.

Alexandra tilts her head looking at him.

"I'm not sure if that was friendly or not. So I'm just going to.. yeah.. stay here."

RE: Backstage @ Madness (open) - Tony Santos - 10-29-2013

(10-28-2013, 04:49 PM)Griffin MacAlister Said: Yeah....somethin' tells me I'm gonna have to keep repeating that very same sentence to Duke and Asmodeus soon. Not to mention Jacob....Mathew....and Felipe. Fuck and Felipe's a crier sometimes too. Maybe I should just send a mass text message or have Tony Santos deliver the news in a funny hat. Yeah that last one's probably the way to go.

The last time I delivered the news that someone was pregnant, it was the mother of my child. She threw herself down three flights of stairs. She's dead.

Backstage @ Madness (open) - AlexandraCallaway - 10-29-2013

Alexandra chuckles.

"Well I like myself to much to commit suicide."