X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: (EXTENDED DEADLINE) LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Important: (EXTENDED DEADLINE) LL guys, how are we doing on time? (/showthread.php?tid=7518)

(EXTENDED DEADLINE) LL guys, how are we doing on time? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-15-2013

I've had a couple questions come my way and so I thought I'd ask here. Does the RP deadline feel like it came too soon this week? (it's tomorrow at noon)

I'm considering extending it a day and having the LL based shows all be Thursday instead of Weds since technically there wasn't a full week of RPing available for this first round, and this first round is what affects the MOST people. (40 RPers)

As of now, assume the deadline is still tomorrow unless enough people request the added day. I don't want people feeling rushed through this first week/round and missing out, especially since a couple of you told me how unexpectedly busy you were over the MDay weekend.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - AlexandraCallaway - 10-15-2013

I think a day extension seems fair.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Mr. Radio - 10-15-2013

I'm fine with Wednesday just because I've posted quite a bit already and was planning on getting one more up. The results don't matter I can always get an extra one up.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 10-15-2013

I personally don't mind. i am yet to get anything up but that's mainly due to my focus on Madness until tomorrow. So if the deadline is tomorrow i am going to only be able to get two rushed RPs up tomorrow in a 3 hour gap. That's down to Uni and my own life though and it happens, whatever is best for the show though to make it an amazing one....

Just a thought though, I don't know how the results are doing but if they're not likely to be up until Thursday then the added day won't hurt. Then results can just be posted straight away with only the endings to add?

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Liz Hathaway - 10-15-2013

Extend it. Alot of people haven't RP'd yet.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Dean Moxley McGovern - 10-15-2013

It told me I didn't have permission to vote in the poll so I will just reply here. I say add the extra day since this stuff is supposed to be for fun anyhow and like you said there are 40 people involved. Makes more sense to have a longer week than a shorter than normal week right?

RE: LL guys, how are we doing on time? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 02:23 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: It told me I didn't have permission

*fixed!

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Smoke - 10-15-2013

Extend dat bitch, please. I have 2 RPs left to write and I don't want to rush them (couldn't start them today because I was busy). I'd rather they be top quality considering my opponents - and that my next one is a trash talk RP and I've found that if I do those right then they work wonders, so fingers-crossed I can get to it tomorrow.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Cam Lang - 10-15-2013

I'd be fine with the majority, currently writing my 3rd RP and quite frankly if the deadline were to be tomorrow I think I'd be good but if everyone wants another day that's awesome as well, giving everyone a better chance heading into this which is what's best at the end of the day.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - Nightmare - 10-15-2013

I doubt even with an extention is have time to post anymore than the three I already have. (Even though I want too) work is just to damn busy!! Grrr.

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - ZakMisery - 10-15-2013

I would like the extention. I have finals

LL guys, how are we doing on time? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-15-2013

It's pretty clear the majority would appreciate the extra day, so it's official!

New deadline is Thursday at noon PST.