X-treme Wrestling Federation
Proof is in the photo - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Proof is in the photo (/showthread.php?tid=7355)

Proof is in the photo - Rebel - 10-09-2013

I have obtained photographic proof that Sebastian Duke was not "no selling" during his match with John Madison.

After getting to the backstage locker rooms, this photo was taken of Duke:
[Image: bleedingtaker_zpse6ad5720.jpg]

The man is hurt and not feeling well. He is getting up there in age and needs plenty of time to heal.
For all those that doubt, look at the photo.

Proof is in the photo - LJ Havok - 10-09-2013

Have you ever heard of blade job?

it's not that fucking hard... I did it to get myself out of a tough situation back in the day

Duke would never........
LJ, you would do anything to try and get over. Hell, you thought letting Peter join ER would help you guys, but you got left in the dust, playing second fiddle. Remember everything you bitch about and think of this: Gilmore picked Duke over you. What does that say?

It said that I specifically told him I didn't want to be in the fucking match... you are a moron.

And as far as asking him to join, I did it because I realize no one should stand alone.. Just about everyone has their own circle. And we needed more people in the cause.

You claim that you didn't want to be in that match, but we all know you are secretly crying about not being picked. Duke was one of Pete's top picks. Apparently Cam was as well.

But here is the kicker LJ:
If Duke, Pete and Cam retain the trio titles, what happens to you when Cam joins and Pete rejoins the Brotherhood, leaving you in you own private, singular circle. Do you not see it? Pete would drop ER in a heartbeat to be back with the Brotherhood.

RE: Proof is in the photo - Hunter Payne - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 07:07 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Have you ever heard of blade job?

IC or OOC?: See this 4th wall here? Don't break it please...

Proof is in the photo - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-09-2013

whoever said i was joining back with the Brotherhood?
stfu rebel

No one said it dumb ass. I was simply implying that if you retain your titles, it would make sense for you guys to join the leader of your trio team in the Brotherhood.

somehow i doubt that will even happen

But you aren't denying that you wouldn't jump at the chance to rejoin. Hear that LJ?

Proof is in the photo - AlexandraCallaway - 10-09-2013

"I hope you prepared your last will and testament. Duke's gonna tear that ass up."

Are you talking about me Ms. Callaway? I am defending Duke. I am the only member of the Brotherhood to come to his defense.

"Dukes not that old, I mean, he's a whole three months older than I am. We are thirty. Unless you are like what.. fifteen?"

He has obviously been lying about his age. Look at the fine wrinkles and dyed hair. Duke is older then you think Alexandra.

If Peter Gilmour did bail on me that would be his decision.

I never tell people they have to stay. They just do.

and why would I join the group that kicked me out?

fuckin idiots

Peter, I'm not the idiot. I am just saying for Rebel's benefit.. If you did leave... no problem.

Until then, I have your back.

id never leave the group dude

Alexandra rolls her eyes walking away.

"Man logic.."

Proof is in the photo - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-09-2013

It's just a little bit of blood, man. This isn't WWE!

Proof is in the photo - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 10-10-2013

Rebel it is awfully foolish of you to merely assume that the King of Darkness would allow just anyone to join his ranks.