X-treme Wrestling Federation
Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) (/showthread.php?tid=7296)

Pages: 1 2

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-07-2013

Round 1 of the draft picks will begin shortly. We will see the first pick of each captain and then we'll take a short recess before heading into Round 2 of the picks. During the recess (ooc: many hours) the captains will have time to go over the remaining names and prepare accordingly for Round 2.

The actual picks will begin in just a few moments, but first we will reveal the order of the captains for Round 1. Which captain gets to pick first, second, third, etc...? The order will CHANGE with each round, so here is the order for Round 1...

Green
Kain
Santos
Smoke Man
Payne
Liz
Callaway
Austin
Lang
McBride

We'll be right back with BARNEY GREEN's first pick!!!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-07-2013

Barney Green has submitted his first pick to me, and let me just take a look to see who it is...

Oh my... holy shit!

Ladies and gentlemen! History is about to be made!

Barney Green's FIRST pick... the official first pick of the ENTIRE Lethal Lottery draft... and the ONLY MAN in the entire Lethal Lottery who made it all the way to the finals in last year's tournament!

Ladies and gentlemen!

The MVP of the Lethal Lotto and very first pick...

PETER GILMOUR!!!

Unbelievable! A chant begins!

"Holy Shit... Holy Shit...Holy Shit... Holy Shit...Holy Shit... Holy Shit...Holy Shit... Holy Shit..."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-07-2013

Team most likely to die of heart disease before the tournament even kicks off!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - AlexandraCallaway - 10-07-2013

"I agree with Mr. Madison. The team will have a massive coronary."

Next up is Joseph Kain's pick.

And the first person to join Joseph Kain's team is.........................

JESSIE-ICA DIAZ!!!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-07-2013

"Well, this is unexpected."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - AlexandraCallaway - 10-07-2013

"Nice pick there Kain!"

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Rebel - 10-07-2013

Barney and Peter's team can be found at the buffet line.

Next up we have Tony Santos' first pick...

Oh boy... and it's just some loser who keeps failing to stop my Black Circle! I can already tell I don't like THIS team very much at all...

Tony's pick is none other than...

SEBASTIAN DUKE!

"Nice one Rebel.. that's the first thing you have said that I can agree with."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - JosephKain - 10-07-2013

What can I say? I know talent

Joseph, Which Jessie are you going to get thought?

With three picks out of the way, we come to Smoke Man's first pick.

Well, well, well... what an interesting turn of events! Smoke Man has chosen one of the people with the most impressive win/loss record in today's XWF!

None other than........................

ELI JAMES IV

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - JosephKain - 10-07-2013

Rebel, it doesn't matter. I imagine she is capable of gettin it done in the ring. That's all I care bout.

Next up we have...

Wait a minute...

This is Hunter Payne's pick, but somebody seems to have scribbled on it!

HUNTER! What makes you think you can just cross names out and add other names in?

Oh well... at any rate, here's the pick!

JOHN JUAN MADISON!!!

Shane looks around for a second.

Ok, so he literally took a pen and crossed John's name out so he could write Juan in its place. You fuckin' Mexicans... I swear.

"Very Nice one!"

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Smoke - 10-07-2013

Glad I got my first pick. Go with the guys you can rely on to win. He may not like me but he'll have to if he wants to win.

Next up is Liz Hathaway's first pick!

None other than....

...Congregation member...

MYSTICA!!!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-07-2013

"This, is a very interesting turn of events."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Smoke - 10-07-2013

Smoke Man's sitting in the corner, impatiently waiting and frantically scrawling on his notepad, making changes to his order of selections.

Argh!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Christine Nash - 10-07-2013

Oh WOW... I would have thought he was on Alexandra's team

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-07-2013

Congratulations, Juan Madison. I think you'll go on to win the whole damn thing even with a shit leader like Hunter Payne. Make me proud.

"Damn it!"

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Christine Nash - 10-07-2013

I knew you wouldn't like that Ally

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Mystica - 10-07-2013

"Oh, all I am is Congregation this, Congregation that..."

"Eh, basically. Life, meet nutshell. Nutshell, pathetic excuse for life."

RE: Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 01:32 PM)Mystica Said: "Oh, all I am is Congregation this, Congregation that..."

"Eh, basically. Life, meet nutshell. Nutshell, pathetic excuse for life."

"Cool it with the PMS, will ya? We don't all need to know it's your time of the month."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Andrew Morrison - 10-07-2013

"This is getting interesting..."

Shane turns on the radio and sings along with the song.

Ohhh radio... tell me everything you know!

Did you know you're Alexandra Callaway's first pick?

MR. RADIO!!!

RE: Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Liz Hathaway - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 01:29 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Damn it!"

So for Round 1,

"That's right fuckers!"

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Mr. Radio - 10-07-2013

Good. I'm teaming with someone that I trust. Also a very good friend.

RE: Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Smoke - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 01:54 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "That's right fuckers!"

Pausing his feast on a brownie, Smoke looks up at the screen, seeing Eli James next to his name, John Madison next to Hunter Payne's, then Radio next to Alexandra's. He turns to her, crumbs flying out of his gob.

Ooh, get you(!)

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Kimmy-K - 10-07-2013

GUYS!...... GUYS!..... Stop!.... I found something VERY important.... Guys! Shhhhhh...... Look!

Look at this!

Kimmy holds up a purple pinwheel and blows on it, causing it to spin and sparkle.

Isn't it AMAAAAAAZING?

Alexandra looks at Liz.

"Thank god you are into Jessie."

Grabs Kimmys pinwheel.

"Not right now dearie."

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Liz Hathaway - 10-07-2013

It's something, alright!

Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Kimmy-K - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 02:13 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: Grabs Kimmys pinwheel.

"Not right now dearie."

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kimmy sits in the corner and cries.

LOL

RE: Round 1 Draft Picks! (replies/comments welcome from all) - Smoke - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 02:10 PM)Kimmy-K Said: GUYS!...... GUYS!..... Stop!.... I found something VERY important.... Guys! Shhhhhh...... Look!

Look at this!

Kimmy holds up a purple pinwheel and blows on it, causing it to spin and sparkle.

Isn't it AMAAAAAAZING?

[Image: funny,tumblr-0fa52cbee76655384195024c0ade3b89_h.jpg]

OOC: Sorry, I had to, lol.

Rebel hand Kimmy K a balloon with glitter all over it. Then walk away and smiles.

"Gotta dig the crazy chicks"

Next up we have John Austin's pick!

Shane straightens up and extends his hand into the air!

HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin's first pick is none other than The Black Circle's own...

NAZI!