X-treme Wrestling Federation
A new life (Ally/David) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: A new life (Ally/David) (/showthread.php?tid=6953)

Pages: 1 2

A new life (Ally/David) - Mystica - 09-25-2013

"And let me guess what the right reason might be..."

From somewhere deep inside, David called out, hoping Alexandra could hear him. Somewhere in his heart, he knew she would. Or, at least, he hoped. It was a last ditch effort. Mystica had normally been compliant before now. But at this moment, he was being incredibly aggressive. David had never seen such a feat performed by the half-perished ancient entity.

A new life (Ally/David) - AlexandraCallaway - 09-25-2013

Alexandra heard him that time, her hand stung, but in the best way. This time she dug deeper, into the darkest recesses of his mind. She needed him.

"I guess you'll just have to figure that out for yourself wont you. But tell me why is it that you can't let him have his happiness with me, and still obtain your goal."

Alexandra ran through the inside of the halls of Davids prison, her soul searched for her love. Slamming against his prison door. She needed him. She called out for him.

"I never said he couldn't have happiness," Mystica mumbled, clearly bothered by the unseen disruption Alexandra was causing in his head.

David could hear her now, and he too, began pressing at the walls, trying to drag himself out of the abyss. He could see her hand, reaching out to pull him up. Her face, so close, externally and internally. The very scent of her was digging into him, reaching the darkest recesses of his inner vault. He just needed to reach for her...

"I merely act as his chaperone in the face of...temptation."

"Sometimes even a prophet needs temptation. If being with me makes him happy, then so be it. Stop trying to fight it, and let him out."

Alexandra reached for David's hand, stretching as far as she could. She wanted to be there for him. To be next to him.

"Mystica, I would never stop him from being your prophet, but let us have our happiness. Whenever he's in that ring, you are free to destroy whomever you want. I will even help your cause."

Alexandra pressed further, reaching for David. Wanting to pull him from the darkness.

"Just the words I wanted to hear," Mystica concluded with a chuckle. He closed his eyes, and faded back into the background of their head. David was freed. As he emerged into reality, he gasped. Immediately, his eyes shifted to Alexandra, locked in horror. He had seen it all. Everything Mystica had done. Everything he had said. With tears welling in the corner of his eyes and mouth agape, David broke down.

"Oh, god," he whimpered, grasping Alexandra's hands. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Ally! I...I couldn't fight him. I..."

Alexandra wiped the tears from his eyes, kissing the tip of his nose before she wrapped her arms around him, crying onto his shoulder. Her ribs hurt, but she'd never let him know. She wasn't angry with him, not at all.

"It's okay David... David.. My darling love.."

She rubbed his back with her hand.

"David, I'm here... come what may..."

She looked into his eyes.

"You'll manage to control it, more and more."

She adored him more than she could ever express in words. She fell more and more for him with every moment.

"I will," he said, repeating the words. "I will, I will. Anything for you."

He couldn't see anything through the burning tears in his eyes aside from the blur of Alexandra's figure looming over him. And, in that moment, it was the most beautiful sight in the world. He had feared he'd lost it all. Mystica had taken his sanity, his memory, and his well-being. But there was one thing Mystica could never take from him. He could never take her.

David buried his face deep into her neck, crying away the shame amid her fiery red hair, smelling the smoky scent it gave off. Though the children were upstairs, he felt like the biggest child in the house.

Alexandra cuddled him close, running her fingers through his hair. She looked at him as best she could considering their closeness. She kissed his cheek softly, She took his scarred hand, and brought it to her lips, kissing his palm.

"I'm not going anywhere David. And when you can't fight him, I will."

She kissed his head again, trying to soothe his tears. She wanted him to be happy, as happy as he had made her.

In the midst of his sorrow, David managed a weak smile in response. His words emerged as a half-laugh, half-sob.

"Beat the living hell out of him," he said.

Her kindness knew no bounds, and it astounded him. He'd never been so close with someone -- never revealed his heart. It had always been the life of work and strife. Sadness and frustration. But now, in the face of his living horror, he had a light in the dark to guide him home through the fog of his own madness. A glowing red light, leading him on, hand in hand, onward into an unknown future. But he felt so safe. So warm. So adored.

"I could never physically hurt him. Hurting him would hurt you. I can't do that to you David."

She looked at him and leaned back in the chair. She winced from her ribs where Mystica had thrown her. She looked to David and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"David, you are amazing, and so strong. And you have me completely. I'm yours, and no one can ever take me from you."

She held his hand in hers, smiling at him.

Noticing Alexandra gripping her side, David recalled Mystica's actions and immediately placed his hand over hers on her side. He looked into her soft, welcoming eyes with pure apology.

"Oh, god," he whispered. "He hurt you. I'm sorry. If anything, this gives you right to hurt me if need be. It's only right. Retribution, luv."

He gave a weak giggle and sighed, now at peace. Life would be good. She would be his respite from the world. His soft, loving home -- a place to rest his head. His sanctuary.

Alexandra wrapped her arms around him slipping into his lap. She smiled at him softly, leaning up to nudge his nose with hers.

"I still wont. It was hard enough after I hit you with those brass knuckles. Remember that. I felt horrible for it."

She kissed his forehead.

"I don't want to ever hurt you, in any way. I want you to feel safe and happy with me. I want you to feel all the love and adoration that you deserve."

David perked his head up, intrigued by what she had said. He didn't really feel that he had done anything to deserve such adoration. This love had fallen upon his shoulders by coincidence. But all that it had brought was beautiful. Life had a new tint to it. Colours more vivid; life simply put, more alive. He could feel his heart beating again, as though it had once been still; dead to emotion, lost to love. She had awoken a new creature within him. Nothing at all like Mystica. This creature was immense, benevolent, and something to be appreciated. This demon of love, and his angel before him. He was drowning in her eyes, gladly being overtaken by the feelings in his chest. He could recall the reactions of his coworkers the night he and Victoria, another coworker, had gone home together. The guys in their off-white cubicles had offered high-fives on his "conquest." But this was no conquest. This was a victory of the heart. Physicality had its own merits, which may come in time, but in this moment, he wanted nothing more than to simply melt into Alexandra. He had become drastically wound in her veins, swimming in the flow of the very breath she took in. He could not comprehend what deity he had pleased so well to have gifted him such a wonderful person. A blessing, he figured. A gift from above.

"My dearest," he said simply, kissing the nape of her neck. "My dearest."

Alexandra smiled at his words, finding joy in them. She found someone who loved her. Someone who genuinely cared for her and wanted to make her happy. Alexandra remembered the letter sitting inside her back pocket. She pulled it out and saw that it was from Eli.

"Eli wrote us a letter."

She looked at David opening it and reading it out loud.

"Alexandra and David. You two are the key. I'm glad your children have been able to come, Alexandra. It's a great joy to have the young among us. They can teach us so much. Always be watchin', lessons can be learned. Out of the mouths of the young come great prophesy.

I would like for both of you to do me a great favor. It will be a while before Lacey Rex, the young girl who grew tied to Elisha, is returned. In the meantime, I would like for you both to step in and help guide Elisha. He's confused and alone. He needs guidance from both of you. I'm sure you both get why. I hope to hear your response soon. Just write the response on the letter and lay it on your porch.. it'll be picked up.

Sincerely Eternal, Eli James IV.

She looked at David.

"Shall we do it?"

She smiled at him as they both nodded. Alexandra pulled out a pen and paper and began to write. Feeling as if she was beginning to build her own little family.

"Eli, Thank you for allowing my children to come here and be a part of our family. Thank you for bringing David into my life. I am so grateful to you for everything you have done for me. David and I would be honored to watch over Elisha and guide him on his path until Lacey should return to us. I feel that we both could learn as much from him, as he could from us. Thank you for believing that we are the best option for him.

Eternally,
Alexandra and David"

She kissed his hand and ran to the door, placing the letter on her porch. She walked back into the room, and walked over to David, taking his hand in hers, and climbing into the chair with him. She curled into his neck, kissing it softly, closing her eyes.

A new life (Ally/David) - Mystica - 09-26-2013

David watched over Alexandra's shoulder as she read the letter aloud, reading along with her sweet voice, savoring each syllable that escaped her lips. When she returned from placing the letter on their porch, he gladly allowed her to rest his head on her shoulder. It's distinctive weight was comfort to him. He counted his lucky stars. Life seemed much too good, especially considering his previous experiences with friends and loved ones. In a strange way, he felt as though he finally had a family, dysfunctional and disjointed as it may have been.

"So I suppose we're like...foster parents to a grown man now?" he asked, sliding his hands to her back. "I suppose I'm used to basket cases. I was in an asylum. Not a fun time."

A new life (Ally/David) - AlexandraCallaway - 09-26-2013

"Perhaps we have something he needs to see in his life. Something that can help him. I think we all could learn a lot from each other."

She relaxed against him, enjoying the closeness they were now sharing. Days ago, they simply shared a kiss on the cheek. Then there was the kiss in Paris.. and the kiss in this very room, now here they were.. looking into each other's eyes. She was happy, and it was because of David.

"I am completely content, just being here with you. I just feel like we could help him. Perhaps he needs to see compassion, trust, loyalty, and love."

Alexandra kept her eyes on Davids, slowly running her finger, softly, down his jawline, studying his features.

"Or perhaps Eli needs someone to look after the poor guy now that his er...keeper has flown the coop."

He gave a slight chuckle and looked out the window. In the chaos of Mystica's intrusion, the sun had faded behind the horizon, disappearing with Apollo's heels. Darkness began to fall over the Promise Land, bathing the commune in an inky black. Wordlessly, David moved momentarily away from Alexandra to turn on a lamp placed next to the twin armchairs. The light bathed the room in a healthy glow, extending only so far, as the corners of the room still remained steeped in black.

"Oi, did Eli plan this lighting? It's like...mood lighting..." he said with a shake of the head. He then turned back to his companion, and admired how the light bounced off her red hair, igniting it in the soft, warm radiance.

"He probably did. Eli.. everything happens for a reason."

She looks at him, noticing how the light played across his skin. Even though it pallor was a ghostly white, his features seemed to be chiseled from stone. She didn't understand how she was so lucky to win the heart of a man who's virtuosity was shown in every move. He managed to captivate her time after time. Even when he joked about Eli and the lighting, her heart beat wildly in her chest.

"Eli..." She shook her head. "He probably figured we would wind up here, alone like this."

She had to admit, she was nervous. She reached out to touch him again.

David gave a sheepish shrug, glancing back and forth between the light and his significant other, as if doing a mental comparison between the light of the lamp and the utter glow radiating from Alexandra. He had to admit to himself, this all seemed a bit questionable.

"And here I thought he was a man of God," David muttered, tenting his fingers to examine the situation. "Putting us in this sort of predicament. Atmosphere, atmosphere. Clever man."

His eyes narrowed as he continued in detective mode, looking Alexandra up and down, from her hair to her toes. She certainly had a unique sense of style, and he admired that. But he was looking deeper than skin. He was doing much more in his head, calculating the possibilities of their interaction to come. He was overthinking again.

Alexandra smiled softly, a soft blush took her cheeks. She looked at David and thought of the times their lips had met. It made her blush a bit more brighter. Then when she saw David's eyes, as if he seeing into the very depths of her soul. If he looked hard enough, he would see just how much she cared for him, and how much she loved him.

"It seems that Eli is trying to help things along."

She reached out and took his hand, holding it in hers, before leaning onto the side of her chair. Her fingers tracing designs in on his hand.

David managed to half-exit his investigative mode long enough to offer a small laugh and a joke as she took his hand and fiddled with it. He attempted to mentally picture the images she was tracing in his flesh.

"I can't imagine what's it's like inside the bedroom of the James household. I imagine a lot of crosses and uh...body hair."

He cringed at the idea, disgusting himself and laughing slightly. He'd gone and thought too much again. That darned brain of his was in overdrive, trying to process the thousand neural shocks dancing through his mind. He felt like a fool and a genius all at the same time. A fool in social etiquette; a genius in comprehension.

Alexandra chuckled softly, the thought of the James bedroom sort of made her cringe. Davids deliverance of the topic sort of made her laugh.

"I don't want to think about that."

She shudders softly.

"However the moment we are in right now.. what we feel... that's what I am thinking about at this very moment."

"You live in the moment," David observed, watching her with caring eyes. "That's admirable. Some people...live too much in the past. Or too far in the future."

He was, of course, speaking of himself. Somehow stuck in several places at once. Holding onto the memories he had left, and always examining a course of action for the future. It always seemed to unclear, the future. But with Alexandra, it was as clear as day. He saw their future. It was a sight that almost brought a happy tear to his eye. Life had its splendors. He had her. And he needed nothing more.

With his hand in hers, he returned the favour of tracing lines and words in her palm, trying to communicate something unspoken. Beautiful silence.

A new life (Ally/David) - AlexandraCallaway - 09-27-2013

Alexandra looked at their hands, smiling softly. Her gaze then went to his eyes. She saw everything she needed to in his eyes. The two of them wound so deeply in each others veins that their futures were tied together.

"David... you are amazing. I am so thankful that I have you in my life. I don't even want to fathom the thought of you not being there. In us, I find my happiness."

Alexandra leans forward and places a soft kiss on his cheek.