X-treme Wrestling Federation
Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? (/showthread.php?tid=6502)

Pages: 1 2

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Giovanni Ferrari - 09-12-2013

I'm sure everyone is aware of Ally striking up the fancy of two of the XWF's finest. Mystica and Griffin MacAlister. Now what better way to hype up this sordid love affair than with a poll to see who you all think Ally should ultimately be with.Think how people weighed in on Twilight stuff and picked sides even though fundamentally it had zero chance of effecting the outcome of the movie. Same concept applies here except there's no vampires, werewolves, or glitter. Just a poll. So vote or don't, it's up to you.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - AlexandraCallaway - 09-12-2013

"Oh my. This could be problematic."

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - AlexandraCallaway - 09-12-2013

"Seems like things are heating up."

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Smoke - 09-12-2013

I vote: Peter Gilmour.

"Um...no thanks."

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Andrew Morrison - 09-12-2013

"Me and Alexandra may have had our differences but even I wouldn't want to see her with a fat scum like Peter Gilmour"

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-12-2013

come on Ally I'll make it worth your while ;)

"Oh my lord. I'm sorry Peter. You are just not my type."

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Casey Jones - 09-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 10:15 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: come on Ally I'll make it worth your while ;)

Oh that's why she requires evaluation...

I would too, if Peter decided to turn his attention towards me

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Paul Heyman - 09-12-2013

It's a loooong way to the top!

Keep on sleepin' on.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Rebel - 09-12-2013

I'm guessing, Alexandra, that you don't wear perfume chicken parm. So you got nothing to worry about when it comes to Peter.

"Yeah because that's totally what I'm doing jewboy."

Ouch, I was on your side Alex.

"That was at heyman. Are you a pig?"

Oh. Gotcha

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Paul Heyman - 09-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 12:08 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Yeah because that's totally what I'm doing jewboy."

I know. We all know. Supernova. Mystica. MacAlister.

You've only been around since June. And you've definitely been around.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-12-2013

ally is jealous of me.. it will come back to haunt her.. ;)

"I have not slept with Mystica. He is my friend and I care greatly for him."

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-12-2013

"Hey guys, what does Gilmour have for us to be jealous of? I'm kinda confused. Scratch that, really confused."

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - AlexandraCallaway - 09-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 05:55 PM)Jessie Diaz Said: "Hey guys, what does Gilmour have for us to be jealous of? I'm kinda confused. Scratch that, really confused."

"I'm not really sure. He has nothing I could ever want."

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Mystica - 09-12-2013

Oh, my dear General Manager. You are making assumptions. Were I really some love interest, it would not be a love based upon physical desires. I would invest my heart into a wise bank, where it might come to some use. Were I a man of sexual conquest, my fealty to Alexandra would be an insult far greater than any human tongue could muster.

"This whole thing is fucking bullshit. It's my choice and their choice.. this conversation is over."

Alexandra storms off.

choose wisely ms. Callaway ;)

Alexandra glares at Gilmour with a look of I'll beat the shit out of you at some point boy. As she storms on past him, slamming the door on her way out of Gio's office.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Hunter Payne - 09-12-2013

-Hunter Payne enters. He clears his throat and puts on his best talk show host voice-

Payne: Thank you for watching this season of The Bachelorette, XWF Edition bitches!

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-13-2013

ooh beating me would be exciting ms callaway. be gentle with me my dear..

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Archie Lawson - 09-13-2013

“A love triangle is a threesome delayed.”
Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Why the fuck aren't you in Germany worshipping Hitler's grave?

Different idea, different plans, same ending. Failure.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Paul Heyman - 09-13-2013

Fuck the Jews!

Oh wait.

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Mr. Radio - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 08:51 AM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: And people wonder why I want to exterminate most of the population. This right here is a staggering example of imperfection and weakness at its finest. The only thing missing is an illegitimate child and perhaps a crack addiction. But wait...MacAlister is involved so there's your worthless drug addict right there.

Enjoy basking in impurity and filth while you pathetic mongrels can. The time of your extermination is vastly approaching.

Perhaps I'll even take a page from that guinea's book and start creating polls like this one. Something that the weak seem so drawn to answer. Yet I'll have it set up so when they go into the booth to submit an answer to the poll....it'll just drop them straight into a gas chamber...where they'll be immediately annihilated. It's a brilliant plan....wouldn't you say? The insufficient pieces of shit would weed themselves out....all on their own because no one could resist a waste of time like a poll. Especially a poll on something as insignificant and pathetic as this one was. Yes...I think this idea will work out nicely....and you can all thank that wop Gio for supplying me with the idea.

The best part is...you'd think by me stating all this that maybe it might stop my plan or thwart it before it can take flight. Except that couldn't be further from the truth because the insubstantial trash mulling around pretending to be legitimate people who should actually be allowed to live....will forget or simply be too stupid to know any better. Ah I do enjoy the predictability of the weak. It makes killing them all the easier.

This one knows better.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Scotty Guillermo - 09-13-2013

I honestly think that Alexandra should choose who she want's to be with.

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 03:38 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said: I honestly think that Alexandra should choose who she want's to be with.

That's silly logic... Isn't she the woman?

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - LJ Havok - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 07:03 PM)Administrator Said:
(09-13-2013, 03:38 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said: I honestly think that Alexandra should choose who she want's to be with.

can't beat that. that's the truth. this man knows how the world works!

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Ann Thraxx - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 07:03 PM)Administrator Said:

Yeah, yeah........ I'm just gonna straight up say it. I'm gonna stab you sooner or later for that.

But still, I agree. Why the hell does that slut need a choice!? Or life, for that matter?

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - LJ Havok - 09-13-2013

Quote:Yeah, yeah........ I'm just gonna straight up say it. I'm gonna stab you sooner or later for that.

That would probably render you jobless...just saying.

RE: Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Ann Thraxx - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 07:10 PM)ljTheSavior Said: That would probably render you jobless...just saying.

Uhhh... This is the XWF.... I believe you mean "dead"...... Still worth it.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Liz Hathaway - 09-13-2013

I think it's quite obvious that Ally will eventually fall in love with Peter Gilmour. You can't resist the Parm King for to long Ally.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Scotty Guillermo - 09-13-2013

She isn't going to fall for The Parming King, hopefully.

Admin, your logic is bit flawed my friend.

Thraxx, calm your twisted killing instance.

Care to cast your vote and weigh in on true love? - Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-13-2013

Still standing in the room, observing the happenings, is Jessie. Scanning, surveying the crowded interior of Giovanni Ferrari's office for what felt like an eternity; a sea of easily forgettable faces drowning each others' voices out in surges of stupidity in one form or another. Finally, appearing in her line of vision was this woman. New, that much was assured. Jessie didn't even so much as know her name, but felt herself drawn to her. Not wanting to show this however, she proceeded to look down at the ground. Content with that, she continued about her business of being the silent witness to all the happenings, writing it down in the notebook she never seems to have very far from her.