X-treme Wrestling Federation
Butcher Babies - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Butcher Babies (/showthread.php?tid=6106)

Pages: 1 2

Butcher Babies - Minxs - 08-30-2013

I don't know who here knows of the band named....Butcher Babies but I love them.

Enjoy!!!

Butcher Babies - Rain - 09-01-2013

Thought you might enjoy this --

I usually despise screaming, honestly... but I ADORE female vocalists. And when they do it... they bring a passion that I don't usually feel from guys. Emotion and heart... I can feel it.

Also, I love this gal [the singer] --

Her voice is raspy, but it's different. And I love it.

BTW, there was this group from the 90s... Veruca Salt. They didn't scream, in fact, many of their songs were a tad 'slow' for most people, but I adored them... here's one of my faves--

You seem like a pretty cool chick... I'm hoping to have my take on your roleplay finished by today. Hope it helps. And I'll probably be sharing more music with you, along the lines of these ones. Have a beautiful day, Minxy. <3

-- speaking of which ;

Butcher Babies - LJ Havok - 09-01-2013

i honestly thought "wtf butchering babies? i gotta check this shit out!" lol turns out its better than just a joke. thanks to you guys i now i have two bands i have to hear more by. Butchering Babies and Straight Line Stitch. I had heard of Straight Line Stitch but had never gotten around to listening to them. Thanks you guys!

Oh and Otep is another good one.

You're very welcome. Honestly, I got into SLS due to this guy, from the last e-fed I was in, two years ago... his name was Scott Carr.

We ended up hating eachother... but I would have never gotten into SLS if not for him. So he wasn't all bad. ^.^

I am into almost literally ALL music... it's what fuels me. Especially creatively...

Right now, I'm listening to the 80s New Wave station on iHeart. The 80s-- <3

BTW-- You MiGHT enjoy this... you probably already know of them, but I used to use 'Save Us' as my theme, when I went by 'Legion'... so I figured I'd go ahead and post it ;

And YES, I was thinking of Otep. The woman who gave me my cat, Alexei, she LOVED Otep. I love this one--

And that reminds me --

<3

Annnd... another from the 90s --

Butcher Babies - Minxs - 09-01-2013

Its Butcher Babies lol but my best friend introduced me to them and I had to share....now...there is Angel Eyes by New Years Day ft Chris Motionless. Chris Motionless is also Zak's face. Also...I got to meet New Years Day, talk about a bunch of sweethearts.

Angel Eyes is off their new album....Victim to Villian that came out earlier this summer while the Band was at Warped Tour..I'll post the video earlier when I have a charged Laptop..I'm on my cell.

alright cool lol and yeah idk what i was thinkin. i gots a migrane haha

Ths is what I get for posting things when I've been up for two days...

... no wonder people ignore me.

No. I love you're stuff. I've been on recovery from surgery and half the time I'm drugged up. I've heard of a few of your bands and I'm going to see Otep on October 2ed when they tour with New Years Day.

BTW...Heres the link

!!!

The woman who gave my my cat, Alexei... her name is Dallas. And she worked with my mom... she LOVES Otep. They're, like, her fave band. So that is wonderful to hear. ^.^

And thank you... I didn't know you were going through all of that... I'm just used to being ignored. But I assume a lot, and I'm working on that along with many other bad habits...

... but thank you. My music taste is pretty much as varied as there are genres, artists, and decades-- in other words, I love music. All of it. It's what fuels me.

Right now, listening to "Next to You" by The Police on iHeart's New Wave station.

i <3 the 80s.

~ $

Then you have to like Motley Crew!!!!

There's a band that I know...it's a UK band who sounds like Motley Crew...and I'm friends with their bass player.

They are called Falling Red and here is my all time favorite song by them.

Now it's my turn to correct you-- it's Motley CRUE. Sorry, I'm a stickler for things like that. ^.^

But OMGoddess, YES, I freaking adore hair metal, just as much as I do New Wave. Poison, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses...

There's this band called Jackyl... they did this song that is perfect for me --

And of COURSE --

And speaking of the Crue, I love mashes, and I love Lady Sovereign... so this is, personally, EPiC --

I also discovered, recently, a remake they did in '97 of 'Shout at the Devil', and I honestly love it more than the original --

And speaking of remakes, first of all... this just came on iHeart --

And over the last couple of days... I've fallen in love with the new version, done by the exact same group --

-- yes, that is my hero. Pete Burns. THAT, ladies and guys who look like ladies [namely, me & Pete], is ANDROGYNY. One of these days... when I've moved to Nebraska, and especially if I can be friends with Hannah again [she ASKED ME if she could give me a drag makeover. ... the gal is fuxxing amazing. ^.^ ] ... then iAm going to completely update my wardrobe, and stop using markers for my nails, lips and face paint and start getting ACTUAL MAKE-UP...

... With each passing year, raYne becomes closer and closer to a reality.

13 year old me... eat your heart out. <3

BTW-- Speaking of current bands reminiscent of hair metal... a friend of mine told me this was her fave band, but I didn't check them out till a couple of days ago... I'd heard so many awful things about them, but when I finally gave them a listen... I had no idea why they received so much hate. And I still don't. You've probably heard of them, MUCH more than likely --

Andy was actually nicknamed 'Andy Sixx' by his father... after the Crue's 'Nikki Sixx'. So, see... it all ties together in the end. ^.^

~ $

Hun, did you not realize that the face for Micah is Sammi Doll? Wife to BVB's own Jinxx? Don't you dare get me started on BVB. They are some amazing boys on stage but offstage...I only met Ashley Purdy and Christian Coma mind you....but Ashley was a total dick and CC was a total sweetheart. He even apologized for Ashley's behavior.

I love the band, I love their look, I love their sound and I own all of their CDs. Including the Collector's addition of Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones. I even have their EP which features Coffin...which is one of the few songs that can calm me down...second to Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars.

Andy Biersack used to be Zak's face before I decided to go darker with Zak.

Butcher Babies - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2013

that new version of You SPin me is fuckin epic!!

its unpopular for straight men to say they like BVB..I dig that band. I really do. And i dont care what anyone says about that. I actually write some of my best RPs while listening to them

Lol I don't see how it's unpopular to like the band if your a male. Their music is good and, quite frankly. that's all that matters. If people like a band soley on the band's looks then they are the reason why it's a bitch to go to concerts

true true. i mean people just constantly talk about how they look and how they sound like nickelback.. to an extent Andy does sound like Chad Kroeger. But BVB's lyrics are better and not all of their songs sound the same. i do love that band.

BVB SUCKS.. they cannot outshine this band...

IN THIS FUCKIN' MOMENT!!

Butcher Babies - Jessie-ica Diaz - 09-01-2013

If we're going to list bands we dig in this thread, then here's my contribution:

RE: Butcher Babies - LJ Havok - 09-01-2013

pete, youre right. they do suck compared to In This Moment. Thats a good effin band

This wasn't intended to be where you make negative comments about a band another person likes, Peter.
You make yourself sound like a band that I saw a Warped that had a copy of Blood On The Dance Floor taped to a box with writing all over it saying how much they suck and other personal comments. If BotDF was at Warped this year, I would bet money that the rival band would NOT have made such comments.
Yes, In This Moment is good but again, they are not a band that I like but I'm going to be mature and not say they suck or that they can't compare to another band.

Here is the link to Blood on the Dance Floor's new song from the new album, Bad Blood, out for September 3rd.

Butcher Babies - AlexandraCallaway - 09-01-2013

And what? If we all liked the same music all the fucking time, the world would be a boring fucking place and I would find the first graveyard and bury myself in it. Music no matter who like what, is there for a reason. Music connects people, it helps people.

Take for instance a girl, who's insecure... she turns on her radio.. she feels so disconnected from everyone and is on the verge of killing herself. But a band comes on, and the lyrics to the song portray exactly how she feels. She puts down the knife and finds more of their music and instantly falls for the music. She's hooked, soon she finds something in the music and it helps her. IT SAVED HER LIFE!

Guess what.. that's a true fucking story.. that's my fucking story. So who cares if you don't like such and such band. Someone out there does. We have worse things to argue than what band sucks. How about we worry about things like SOPA, World Hunger, hell a cure for fucking cancer. Sheesh..

/end rant.

That is all.

i love 30 seconds to mars. and botdf i dont really like.. nothing against anyone who likes them though.

I like Justin Bieber.

Yeah. I said it.

And I fucking mean it.

I was worried about mentioning it when talking about how eclectic I am here... but you know what? Fuck that.

I hate hate. All there fucking is to it.

Music is what fuels me. Every single fucking ounce of it.

Right now, I'm listening to the BotDF song Minxxy posted, and it's the first time I've heard them.

The part that just came on... 'yipee kai yai yay mother fucker'... that just made the song for me.

I'm weird like that.

This song seems highly appropriate right about now --

"Some people pray?
i_Turn up the radio."

BTW-- Pete... thank you. I was worried about how people would react...

... I'm glad that at least there's not a plethora of hate on lifestyles, as there is at other places.

But lay off people's taste in music. As Alex said... it's meant to unify. Not divide.

Yes, this song will more than likely be trashed unanimously by everyone, but fuck it. There's one line that speaks volumes --

"Music should be undivided.

"United."

~ Demi

#candace_out_PYEACE

Butcher Babies - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-01-2013

I guess this kind of turned into a thread where we're sharing music we like, so here's a random one from me. This song is amazing on a pair of really good headphones, turned up nice and loud. Halestorm does "Bad Romance" much better than Lady Gaga, in my opinion.

You posted that, I post this --

And raise you this --

^ now THAT'S a cover. ^.^

Lizzy Halestrom is sexy but shes not a goddess like MARIA BRINK of ITM Wink

you know, rayne. you remind me of one of my friends in high school. he was a strange one but we all loved him for it. he showed me some korn songs i didnt know existed and i introduced him to insane clown posse. its always good to meet fellow music lovers that adore any type of music. that being said, all you guys are alright by me

RE: Butcher Babies - Smoke - 09-01-2013

(09-01-2013, 04:35 PM)Administrator Said: I guess this kind of turned into a thread where we're sharing music we like, so here's a random one from me. This song is amazing on a pair of really good headphones, turned up nice and loud. Halestorm does "Bad Romance" much better than Lady Gaga, in my opinion.

I now love you for introducing me to that song.

Butcher Babies - Smoke - 09-01-2013

I. Love. This. Song.

I'm just gonna leave this here....

and this

For those 'In This Moment' fans... how about this --

^__^

Honestly... I lied when I said I'm never going to check out 'I.T.M.'... I Googled them about a week ago, and favorited the results. I just hate people that ridicule music... any music. BUT-- there is only ONE Goddess of rock ;

Lacey-- 4Life. <3

BTW-- I put this together, just now, by combining the lyrics of 'Mean', 'Coming Undone', & 'Let's Go All the Way'.

One of the best things about being eclectic, is-- I see things others don't... I'm weird like that.

~ <3 ~

"You, with your words like knives,
And swords and weapons that you use against me.
You... have knocked me off my feet again.
Got me feeling like I'm Nothing--
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard,
Calling me out when I'm wounded.
You... picking on the weaker man...

"You can take me down with just one single blow,
But you don't know, what you don't know...

"Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb,
Guess the black thoughts have come and came to get me.
Sweet, bitter words, unlike Nothing I have heard--

"-- SiNG ALONG, MOCKiNGBIRD, YOU DON'T AFFECT ME...

"WAiT, I'm coming undone--
Irate, I'm coming undone--
Too late, I'm coming undone--
What looks so strong, so delicate.

"Wait, I'm starting to suffocate--
And soon I anticipate--
I'm coming undone--
What looks so strong, so delicate.

"Choke, choke again, I thought my demons were my friends--
Pity me in the end, they're out to get me..."

"You, with your switching sides,
And your wildfire lies, and your humiliation--
You... have pointed out my flaws again.

*sing along mockingbird...*

"-- As if I don't already see them.
I walk with my head down,
Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you...
I just wanna feel okay again--

"-- I bet you got pushed around.
Somebody made you cold.
But the cycle ends right NOW--
'Cause you can't lead me down that road.
And you don't know, what you don't know...

*...you don't affect me.*

"And I can see you years from now in a bar,
Talking over a football game.
With that same big loud opinion--
But nobody's listening.

"Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things--
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing.

"But all you are is mean... And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,
And mean... and mean... and mean... and MEAN--"

"-- I'm,
trying to hold it together...
head is lighter than a feather...
looks like I'm not getting better--
-- not getting better..."

*...but you don't know, what you don't know...*

"-WAiT!-"

"Someday, I'll be, livin' in a big ol' city.
And all you're ever gonna be is mean...
Someday, I'll be, big enough so you can't hit me.

"And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so...

"...someday, I'll be, livin' in a big ol' city--"

"Can't you guess what this place is?
Your future... make it a reality.

"All you have to do is follow me."

*sing along mockingbird, you don't affect me*

~ Korn
~ Taylor Swift
~ Violent J & Shaggy 2 Dope

"...darkness can't destroy my Drive..."
~ Mushroomhead, 'Sun Doesn't Rise'

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fgT9zGkiLig&NR=1[/video]

incubus rules

#warning - Rain - 09-01-2013

No... no.

YOU rule.

<3

BTW--

|10.24|

Butcher Babies - LJ Havok - 09-02-2013

shit i might as well post some of my personal favorites.. boredom drives me to this lol

im a sucker for this band

this song is really well done

We talked about covers...well I love this cover on an Aaliyah song

and just one more....I love this video so much. its so random. and at one point theres a guy painted up like shaggy from icp in the background lol

Butcher Babies - Rain - 09-02-2013

... that is so weird. 'Savior' by Rise Against... that's one of the songs I post ALL the time. I was even thinking of posting it earlier... I've also used it in e-fed material... such as for my own, comedy-based fed, World Sports Entertainment. As soon as I saw that, I was like-- "Whaaa'?!"... insta-like for you, babe. ^.^

As for Twizted --

Annnd... something I put together. Myself, rapping 'We Don't Die', over the instrumental for 'The World I Know' by Collective Soul --

The original 'World I Know' --

Another rap mash thingy I put together... the instrumental for 'Black & Yellow' by Whiz Khalifa, with my rapping the theme song from the original TMNT film. Perhaps my best song ever, bar-none --

One of my inspirations... Mr. J... set to one of my fave songs -- "Come With Me" by Puff Daddy --

Your Twizted song reminded me of this... Kerli sings the same line; "Love don't live here anymore" --

And speaking of covers, one of my faves --

It's 6am, and I'm officially on my way to staying up on XWF for another two-nighter...

... this place is addicting. I haven't even been on Facebook practically since I joined. Though, I almost always would spend all my time being negative and depressed on FB--

Here... I'm positive. And happy...

Thank you all, my darlingz. This has really helped. <3

Butcher Babies - LJ Havok - 09-02-2013

yeah i spend more time here than facebook too unless i have something to do music wise. fyi I actually rap as well. And you aint bad. you should get a mixing program like garage band or wavepad. it does wonders trust me. I really liked the TMNT song a lot lol its amazing it fit with that instrumental so well

I use a free program, called Audacity. I have no knowledge about mixing and all of that, so Audacity works for me, though I do think it would help a great deal if I were to get a better microphone. I just use Logitech headset microphones from Wal-Mart... so, yeah. >__<

But, DUDE... thank you. Ever so much. And yes, people have always told me the Turtles one is pretty much my best work. See... for one thing, I get nervous. Every single time I sing, unless I'm all alone and know nobody can hear me... I can't even sing or rap around my own mom and godmom. Plus, the fact that I know 'T.U.R.T.L.E. Power' by heart really helped... I always try songs that I don't know all the words to. And even when I sing the songs I write myself, I forget the words and HAVE to look at the lyrics I wrote... but when I can sing or rap a song I know like the back of my hand, it feels more natural... and the fact that I'm so, absolutely timid and shy about others hearing me... it all doesn't produce the best of work. :^(

But when I'm alone... I'm not that bad. There is one person on the face of the earth that I feel comfortable around... I put this together for her. It's half a minute, and is the chorus from a song by a gal named Bo Bruce... here is the original --

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfY1HNmyrBE[/video]

And here is my 30 second recording of the chorus... for HJQ. When I thought of her... and only her... the fear dissapeared... so this is without a shadow of a doubt my other favorite recoding of mine. Hands down...

And that will be the last video I post in this thread. I deleted many of the ones I posted and am moving them to the proper thread. I also combined a couple of my posts, so they produce less clutter, and so that this thread doesn't take half an hour to load...Minxxy did not, most likely, originally intend for this thread to be a dumping ground for music videos. We already have a thread for that, as I've realized in my short time here. So I'm going to use it. See you all in the Audiorium...

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=1412

BTW-- Minxxy?

... Oh...My...GODDESS...

... I'll be honest, I'm not that much into his voice... but...

... I just got through looking at a few pics of Dahvie Vanity.

And he is fuxxing ADORABLE.

Like... I'm talking Mr. Radio proportions here.

I can sum it up easily --

<3

I know I said I've posted my last vid here... well... this calls for one more. Just like Pete Burns of 'Dead or Alive'... THIS... iS... ANDROGYNYYY~!!1one

"...boys in the girls room..."
~ Shirley Manson of Garbage

... I may make that my theme song at some point. ^.^

|corrupt_&_immoral|